• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Division Round this weekend...who ya got?

Who will be the winning teams this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Shocked that people are picking the Bills over KC 20 vs 5 right now.

I mean I did too. I just thought it would be much closer if not the other way around.

Seems like 20 of us, myself included, just havent learned their lesson on Patrick Mahomes yet.
I think it's kind of a case of people wanting to see a change. It also has the vibe of Young getting past the Cowboys in 94 and Manning getting past Brady and Belichick in 06. Especially with the match-up finally in Buffalo and not K.C.

Having said that, I would never go out on a limb and bet money against Mahomes and the Chiefs. That would be pretty dumb.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Shocked that people are picking the Bills over KC 20 vs 5 right now.

I mean I did too. I just thought it would be much closer if not the other way around.

Seems like 20 of us, myself included, just havent learned their lesson on Patrick Mahomes yet.
I think on paper it looks like a close Buffalo win but in reality I think its either a close KC win or Buffalo runs KC right out of the building. Usually Mahomes finds a way but its possible that the wheels come off when it comes to the Chiefs WR situation. (the Tampa Super Bowl and the Chiefs awful Oline is an example of the wheels falling off)

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think on paper it looks like a close Buffalo win but in reality I think its either a close KC win or Buffalo runs KC right out of the building. Usually Mahomes finds a way but its possible that the wheels come off when it comes to the Chiefs WR situation. (the Tampa Super Bowl and the Chiefs awful Oline is an example of the wheels falling off)

Right after posting my comment I noticed that you were trying to reverse jinx your Chiefs into the AFC Championship game by voting again them and that made me giggle.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right after posting my comment I noticed that you were trying to reverse jinx your Chiefs into the AFC Championship game by voting again them and that made me giggle.
I try not to be too superstitious. Chiefs went 0-3 against the remaining teams. I gave the Chiefs as close as a loss as possible but if you're guessing then guessing the Chiefs to lose is probably the popular thing.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's kind of a case of people wanting to see a change. It also has the vibe of Young getting past the Cowboys in 94 and Manning getting past Brady and Belichick in 06. Especially with the match-up finally in Buffalo and not K.C.

Having said that, I would never go out on a limb and bet money against Mahomes and the Chiefs. That would be pretty dumb.

Also due to the fact that the Bills have really been on fire of late and KC has looked more vulnerable all year. You can never count Andy Reid and Mahomes out but KC just hasn't been as dominant this year.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also due to the fact that the Bills have really been on fire of late and KC has looked more vulnerable all year. You can never count Andy Reid and Mahomes out but KC just hasn't been as dominant this year.
To be fair, Bills were on fire the last two times they lost to KC in the playoffs.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try not to be too superstitious. Chiefs went 0-3 against the remaining teams. I gave the Chiefs as close as a loss as possible but if you're guessing then guessing the Chiefs to lose is probably the popular thing.
Plus it's Mahomes first road playoff game...probably true for much of the roster

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo & KC are both capable of winning.
The others seem to be open & shut unless there is a major upset.
Kinda hoping to see Houston carry their momentum but I wont hold my breath.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo & KC are both capable of winning.
The others seem to be open & shut unless there is a major upset.
Kinda hoping to see Houston carry their momentum but I wont hold my breath.

It's playoff Lamar, not regular season Lamar.

When it's win or go home, Lamar folds like a cheap suit.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people are going chalk

Just for fun I'll take KC over Buffalo, otherwise the home teams

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF - Easy W
Bal - Easy W

Detroit-TB - Baker looked awfully good last week and the Lions have had some not great losses this year. Feels like after all the excitement over last week's home win, could be a let down week. Give me TB

KC-Buf - Buffalo guys were dropping like flies last week. I think KC finds a way and comes out with the W.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet Houston and Tampa ML or ATS and thank me later

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tampa since they play Detroit
unfortunately that is how the rules made tackling. got to go low. Remember after all the rule changes Cobb getting his knee blown out.

I do like Stafford coming to the defense of his player though!

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Tampa since they play Detroit

unfortunately that is how the rules made tackling. got to go low. Remember after all the rule changes Cobb getting his knee blown out.

I do like Stafford coming to the defense of his player though!

The other thing too is if Higbee catches the ball clean he turns up the field and his leg isn't planted in that way to get hit in the way it did and it just becomes a routine hit on Kerby's part. I'd say it's more flukey than an intentional dirty hit on Kerby's part.

This is a poster boy play for what players were worried about when the NFL forced players to aim lower because they knew it increased the odds of this play happening.