• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Division Round this weekend...who ya got?

Who will be the winning teams this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure the football season is over. Doesn't it always end in early to mid January :scratch:

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per espn.
Todd Bowles hasn't beaten Goff since 2019

Not sure how they tracked this info down, but that shows some serious discipline for Bowles.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are almost there!!!!

This week has been dragging on.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Shocked that people are picking the Bills over KC 20 vs 5 right now.

I mean I did too. I just thought it would be much closer if not the other way around.

Seems like 20 of us, myself included, just havent learned their lesson on Patrick Mahomes yet.
Bills are hot

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice format @belcherboy, I'll just paste and edit.

Niners 41
Packers 18
The Pack hangs tight in the first half, but all the 9ers running game opens up the play action for the huge pull away in the 2nd half.

Bills 27
Chiefs 31
Back and forth affair, but Allen's 3rd INT proves to be the nail in the coffin, it bit them all season if it doesn't bite them here it will next week.

Texans 28
Ravens 36
The Ravens prove to be too much for Houston, but the Texans hold there own with a chance to pull out the upset!

Bucs 10
Lions 27
Lions continue with bully ball in the playoffs, Campbell is no softy and knows the NFL refs will 'let them play'. So the hard hits continue to be the edge for the Lions.

Last edited:

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice format @belcherboy, I'll just paste and edit.

Niners 41
Packers 18
The Pack hangs tight in the first half, but all the 9ers running game opens up the play action for the huge pull away in the 2nd half.

Bills 27
Chiefs 31
Back and forth affair, but Allen's 3rd INT proves to be the nail in the coffin, it bit them all season if it doesn't bite them here it will next week.

Texans 28
Ravens 36
The Ravens prove to be too much for Houston, but the Texans hold there own with a chance to pull out the upset!

Bucs 10
Lions 27
Lions continue with bully ball in the playoffs, Campbell is no softy and knows the NFL refs will 'let them play'. So the hard hits continue to be the edge for the Lions.

The more I look at that 49ers game, the more I have to agree with you that it will likely be an ugly score. I’m hoping for the upset, and predicted one (just because I want it to happen), but I think the 49ers may end up winning it by at least 3 possessions

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I look at that 49ers game, the more I have to agree with you that it will likely be an ugly score. I’m hoping for the upset, and predicted one (just because I want it to happen), but I think the 49ers may end up winning it by at least 3 possessions
In my best Papa Ball voice: "NEVER finished below .500 in an ATS NFL season."

This Post seasons however, I am 2 of 8, so I am either due, or I am full of shit.

:lol:

raoul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Bills were on fire the last two times they lost to KC in the playoffs.
I'm sure the Bills haven't forgotten those losses either. The Bills fans that I know certainly haven't.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure the football season is over. Doesn't it always end in early to mid January :scratch:
Season does feel like it’s really long this year.

Usually first week of January here.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lazy as phuc and went all Favs.

Only upset I can see is the Bucs over Detroit.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season does feel like it’s really long this year.

Usually first week of January here.
temporary Lions fan here for as long as they last this year. Also rooting for Buffalo On the other side.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The way Jordan Love and Aaron Jones have played gives me pause in declaring a blowout but I do think the defenses make the difference in this game and that's where the 9ers have a decisive edge.

Looking at the regular season when the 9ers offense wasn't missing Trent Williams and Deebo the only team that has slowed them down are the Ravens and that's the best defense in the league. Every team they've played when they've had their key offensive players they've scored 27+ on offense. And note I'm not counting the final game against the Rams since that amounted to a preseason game for both teams.

When it comes to the 9ers defense it's obvious they are more talented but they are talented in a key area against the West Coast Offense and that's with their linebackers. Guys like Shanahan and LaFleur thrive on exploiting linebackers and you're just going to have a tough time doing that with Greenlaw and Warner.

Another element that goes under the radar is the guys on the 9ers defense over the years probably have seen the WCO more than any other defense. They've practiced for years against it in the offseason and they've seen it from McVay and Waldron twice a year. So they just aren't going to be easily fooled by it. The Packers's D practices against it as well and that'll help but if I had the guess the 9ers D has just logged in far more time against it.

Let's also not forget the Packers have been on the road for 4 out of their last 5 games with this one being their 2nd road game on a short week. Being one of the youngest teams in the league helps but it's still going to take it's toll and your opponent is going to be rested and healthy.

I see it this way. The way Shanahan and LaFleur run their WCOs are very similar which means they have the same weakness in that the weakest element of the offense is the regular drop-back passing game. So the Packers path to victory is they need to hope the 9ers are sluggish from the rest and like the Dallas game put points early and often on them and try to force the 9ers to play the weakest part of their offense.

If the Packers let the 9ers get a 2 TD lead early on them it's going to be a long day. And if the Packers go for a shootout then as great as Love has been playing the odds are the 9ers' D will end up with more stops than the Packers' D.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way Jordan Love and Aaron Jones have played gives me pause in declaring a blowout but I do think the defenses make the difference in this game and that's where the 9ers have a decisive edge.

Looking at the regular season when the 9ers offense wasn't missing Trent Williams and Deebo the only team that has slowed them down are the Ravens and that's the best defense in the league. Every team they've played when they've had their key offensive players they've scored 27+ on offense. And note I'm not counting the final game against the Rams since that amounted to a preseason game for both teams.

When it comes to the 9ers defense it's obvious they are more talented but they are talented in a key area against the West Coast Offense and that's with their linebackers. Guys like Shanahan and LaFleur thrive on exploiting linebackers and you're just going to have a tough time doing that with Greenlaw and Warner.

Another element that goes under the radar is the guys on the 9ers defense over the years probably have seen the WCO more than any other defense. They've practiced for years against it in the offseason and they've seen it from McVay and Waldron twice a year. So they just aren't going to be easily fooled by it. The Packers's D practices against it as well and that'll help but if I had the guess the 9ers D has just logged in far more time against it.

Let's also not forget the Packers have been on the road for 4 out of their last 5 games with this one being their 2nd road game on a short week. Being one of the youngest teams in the league helps but it's still going to take it's toll and your opponent is going to be rested and healthy.

I see it this way. The way Shanahan and LaFleur run their WCOs are very similar which means they have the same weakness in that the weakest element of the offense is the regular drop-back passing game. So the Packers path to victory is they need to hope the 9ers are sluggish from the rest and like the Dallas game put points early and often on them and try to force the 9ers to play the weakest part of their offense.

If the Packers let the 9ers get a 2 TD lead early on them it's going to be a long day. And if the Packers go for a shootout then as great as Love has been playing the odds are the 9ers' D will end up with more stops than the Packers' D.
Niner defense is a real thing vs. the JV defense Love & Jones played against last week.
Dont know about a complete blow out, but will beat the points spread. Wont go to a final drive that is for sure.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like to see the texans pull he upset,but it,s not likely.i could care less who wins the other games.

raoul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Ravens and Lions cruising. The other two are a toss up for me...but I'll go with the home teams.