• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who should redskins select #2

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard the Commanders Top 30 visits being discussed on podcast and that they brought in all prospects at once including QBs they may draft for "get to know each other" meeting and then a Topgolf outing competition to see which QB the players gravitated to learn who is the "Alpha male".

The podcast team loved this idea by Commanders to evaluate which QB they select.

Washington Commanders taking unique approach to top 30 visits

View attachment 360013

I mean that says all you need to know about Daniels - who I think will bust anyway. He holds onto the ball way too long and his arm is good but not elite like Penix. He had a great offense (good OL and one of the best WRs) and still found a way to take sacks probably to inflate his completion percentages... a lot of his passes he saw absolutely no pressure. Good luck on a bottom team in the NFL where pressure will be 100% in your face. He's got a better arm than Fields but I think he's Fields 2.0 to a degree.

Either way, if he and his agent are gonna be a little bitch about it, move on. So what if they invited 30? Him getting all butt hurt about it shows how mentally fragile he is or how much of a prima donna he is. He let that Heisman go to his head and his agent is an even bigger fuckin' clown for reacting the way he did.

If I was a Skins fan I'd 100% want Drake Maye.