• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

**** FOR THE NEW POSTERS ****

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome newbies. I haven't posted in a while but everyone here is a great bunch and as long as you don't piss in the punch bowl we'll get along just fine.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome newbies. I haven't posted in a while but everyone here is a great bunch and as long as you don't piss in the punch bowl we'll get along just fine.

We never DID find out who did that when we held that first SportsHoopla meeting.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside form my earlier welcome to the new guys, just wanted to say that you have an EXCELLENT crew of hockey fans here. I've learned a ton from them and they are very knowledgeable. So hopefully you'll learn some more about hockey... and a little about dinosaurs.

I like dinosaurs.

Stranger

Mince alors!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First: welcome :suds:

Second: we have run out of fruit baskets, so this welcome will have to do. any complaints, refer to Comeds. his fruit basket was rotten and had a tarantula, so consider yourself lucky.

Third: I'm not a mod, but we generally have one rule here: Don't be a dick. Sub-rule to that one: Don't post anything that you wouldn't say face-to-face. That doesn't mean discussions can't get heated at times, but don't turn it personal. We have mostly come from a cesspool and enjoy our little oasis, and tend to get a little sensitive at any hint of trolling. I hope you guys enjoy this new spot too.

Fourth: be sure to check out the vBookie link up top. You start with 500 fake bucks and can bet on all manner of sporting events. If you blow yourself up, they give you another 25 to start again.

Fifth: i forgot what i was going to say, so I'm going to grab a beer instead. so refer to #1

Thanks,
Merci,
Gracias,
Arigato,
Xie Xie,
Spacibo,
Obrigado,
Kamsa Hamnida,
Grazie,
Danke,
Takk,
Asante!

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks,
Merci,
Gracias,
Arigato,
Xie Xie,
Spacibo,
Obrigado,
Kamsa Hamnida,
Grazie,
Danke,
Takk,
Asante!

The mafia grows in strength day by day. Since there are no TD's here I say you guys just thumbs down DJ in droves.

Spiny Norman

Not Quite Dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for the welcome but it's going to be a little bit difficult on some new posters because being a dick is their best attribute!:yahoo:

and for some their ONLY attribute

Spiny Norman

Not Quite Dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First: welcome :suds:

Second: we have run out of fruit baskets, so this welcome will have to do. any complaints, refer to Comeds. his fruit basket was rotten and had a tarantula, so consider yourself lucky.

Third: I'm not a mod, but we generally have one rule here: Don't be a dick. Sub-rule to that one: Don't post anything that you wouldn't say face-to-face. That doesn't mean discussions can't get heated at times, but don't turn it personal. We have mostly come from a cesspool and enjoy our little oasis, and tend to get a little sensitive at any hint of trolling. I hope you guys enjoy this new spot too.

Fourth: be sure to check out the vBookie link up top. You start with 500 fake bucks and can bet on all manner of sporting events. If you blow yourself up, they give you another 25 to start again.

Fifth: i forgot what i was going to say, so I'm going to grab a beer instead. so refer to #1

thanks...trying to get the hang of this place...
As far as #2, that's fine, but since you're going to get a beer, bring one back here as well...
As for #3...it should be interesting

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mafia grows in strength day by day. Since there are no TD's here I say you guys just thumbs down DJ in droves.

What an absolutely brilliant suggestion. :clap:

(Harry cancel that fish delivery to Macho!)

Spiny Norman

Not Quite Dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we are just like minded hockey fans...that's all