• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

**** FOR THE NEW POSTERS ****

Phantomphan

Beta Tester
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I need to pee on a proverbial tree or something?

BRING IT NEW GIRL WHO ISN'T REALLY HERE! BRRRRING IT!

You and DWI would get along famously, no doubt about that. She is an avid Pens fan. Despite that, we still liked her over at FN. :hockeysmile:

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, I go on a 4-week vacation and hiatus from my mod duties, and the floodgates opun...Dash, weren't you minding the store? :)

Welcome all f'n ...er, FN newcomers.

Oh man, while pix was on vacation...

Pix! Go back on vacation and don't come back! :nod:

I attended the July 4th part of that hot streak. Fun game to be at. :thumb:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, I go on a 4-week vacation and hiatus from my mod duties, and the floodgates opun...Dash, weren't you minding the store? :)

lol - Nice to have you back dare, hope you had a great vacation. New guys are talking to this site like a duck to water, however, I did get rid of one old troublemaker whilst you were gone. PM me if you're curious.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - Nice to have you back dare, hope you had a great vacation. New guys are talking to this site like a duck to water, however, I did get rid of one old troublemaker whilst you were gone. PM me if you're curious.

No you didn't, I am back! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gotta say - the Hockey threads have made all of us feel right at home. You guys rock!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say - the Hockey threads have made all of us feel right at home. You guys rock!

Welcome!

I'll be sending out an form requesting all of your shirt sizes. These SportsHoopla© logo velour collared shirts, which may or may not have traces of asbestos in them, are pretty sweet. Saffron is a good looking color.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome!

I'll be sending out an form requesting all of your shirt sizes. These SportsHoopla© logo velour collared shirts, which may or may not have traces of asbestos in them, are pretty sweet. Saffron is a good looking color.

lol - I thought that Quebec t-shirt factory had been shut down, obviously they are still shipping product to Africa.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome!

Let me guess...

"Maple Leafs - 2013 Stanley Cup Champions"?

slapshot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First: welcome :suds:

Second: we have run out of fruit baskets, so this welcome will have to do. any complaints, refer to Comeds. his fruit basket was rotten and had a tarantula, so consider yourself lucky.

Third: I'm not a mod, but we generally have one rule here: Don't be a dick. Sub-rule to that one: Don't post anything that you wouldn't say face-to-face. That doesn't mean discussions can't get heated at times, but don't turn it personal. We have mostly come from a cesspool and enjoy our little oasis, and tend to get a little sensitive at any hint of trolling. I hope you guys enjoy this new spot too.

Fourth: be sure to check out the vBookie link up top. You start with 500 fake bucks and can bet on all manner of sporting events. If you blow yourself up, they give you another 25 to start again.

Fifth: i forgot what i was going to say, so I'm going to grab a beer instead. so refer to #1
:agree:Thanks for the info.