• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

**** FOR THE NEW POSTERS ****

phoenixrising

Shiprock
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First: welcome :suds:

Second: we have run out of fruit baskets, so this welcome will have to do. any complaints, refer to Comeds. his fruit basket was rotten and had a tarantula, so consider yourself lucky.

Third: I'm not a mod, but we generally have one rule here: Don't be a dick. Sub-rule to that one: Don't post anything that you wouldn't say face-to-face. That doesn't mean discussions can't get heated at times, but don't turn it personal. We have mostly come from a cesspool and enjoy our little oasis, and tend to get a little sensitive at any hint of trolling. I hope you guys enjoy this new spot too.

Fourth: be sure to check out the vBookie link up top. You start with 500 fake bucks and can bet on all manner of sporting events. If you blow yourself up, they give you another 25 to start again.

Fifth: i forgot what i was going to say, so I'm going to grab a beer instead. so refer to #1

I had a tarantula try to get in the house once, and another piece of trivia, they've been known to jump 6 feet. So...................