• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

**** FOR THE NEW POSTERS ****

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel so betrayed.

Dr.-Who.gif

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly , there are at least 10 - 15 good participants still unrealized in the new digs from FN

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, sorry for posting four separate times...I'm just catching up on my thread reading upon my return from vacation. Also: I don't post anywhere else. Other places scare me...

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, now I'm blushing. *fans self*

(Really though, thanks. High honor.)

I have a serious like for the Pens ( Bob Johnson , Gary Roberts ( fave Flame ever) , Sid ) , i am curios what a hard core Pens fan thinks about the 2015 season. If a Cup series does not happen... do they blow it up ? And why the heck can't Sid score when it bloody matters ??? # Olympics # Recent playoffs

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a serious like for the Pens ( Bob Johnson , Gary Roberts ( fave Flame ever) , Sid ) , i am curios what a hard core Pens fan thinks about the 2015 season. If a Cup series does not happen... do they blow it up ? And why the heck can't Sid score when it bloody matters ??? # Olympics # Recent playoffs

Ummm...he scored in both gold medal games for Canada? Right? Am I mis-remembering this? I understand what you mean in general. I don't buy the lack of productivity in the postseason outside of this year. His ppg in the playoffs is top 5 ever (I believe, I'll have to double check that). In regard to the potential to blow up the team ...ehhhh. I tend to think the media field day with this team has made is vastly over blown. Rossi compared them to Rome, for goodness sake. Two of the best players in the world are still on the roster. That's pretty huge. I really do think that coaching had a LOT to do with this. I know analytics are chic right now, but it's something I generally buy into, and it seems like management is implementing it. Simply the players this team let go this offseason shows promise. They lost a LOT of dead weight, got faster, got better at possessing the puck, and I think got better on D. The biggest issue that remains is that the cupboards are bare in regard to F in the pipeline. Still: the future is pretty bright for the blue line, and heck, Jarry put himself on the map this year as a G prospect. So, my longwinded response comes down to this: no, I don't think they blow it up. However, if it's a first round exit...well, a big name could be moving.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You miss xJokerz?

Boss helped put this place together and we had a lot of fun. Makes me happy. :)

Would have liked to have encountered Boss. Sounds like the type of guy we FN exiles would have dug.

slapshot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ours is/was a great Pens fan. Usually very measured and analytical , but every once in a while someone ( cough cough Phantom) could tweak her into a pretty good hissy fit

Phantom? Tweak? DWI...........hissy fit? How could this be? :wtf2: