• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For all you Lebron Haters

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this is pretty stupid. Thought you were better than that.

Not liking Lebron, but acknowledging that he's a great player, isn't hate. Not sure why the fuck people think that not liking him automatically makes someone a hater.

What's really hilarious is that a lot of these folks who are crying because some of us dare to criticize him were saying the same things and worse about Kobe.

This hater shit is old, dead and stinking. Some folks on here need to grow the fuck up and understand that not everyone has to share your opinion of Lebron and that respecting his talent, despite not liking him, isn't hate.

Dude.

You are not a hater.

Shaqdaddy most definitely is. No other term to describe that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because him playing in the East and the Lakers being in the West would present sooo many opportunities for them to play meaningful games against each other.

Which is it? You drunk or high this morning?

Kind of my point. You know, because the Lakers are bad and all. But, I promise that Thunder, Spur, and Warrior fans have a healthy appreciation.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

You are not a hater.

Shaqdaddy most definitely is. No other term to describe that.

You didn't say Shaqdaddy. You said haters and specifically called out Lakers fans. Additionally, Shaqdaddy acknowledged that Lebron is a great player.

I don't necessarily agree with what everything Shaqdaddy says about Lebron, but she does, at least, acknowledge that he's a great player.

The same thing can't be said for a few who used to criticize Kobe and now want to call folks who criticize Lebron haters.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of my point. You know, because the Lakers are bad and all. But, I promise that Thunder, Spur, and Warrior fans have a healthy appreciation.

The Lakers haven't been bad for Lebrons entire career. In fact, I seem to remember a couple of championships won by the Lakers during Lebrons career.

The Lakers not meeting Lebron in the finals (which is really the only way they could have played meaningful games), is about timing and nothing more.

When the Lakers were championship contenders, Lebrons team wasn't. When Lebrons teams were championship contenders, the Lakers were getting old, then rebuilding and no longer contenders.

Either way, not liking Lebron has nothing to do with a "lack of meaningfui games." How about just accepting the fact that not everyone likes Lebron (including plenty of non-Lakers fans).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't say Shaqdaddy. You said haters and specifically called out Lakers fans. Additionally, Shaqdaddy acknowledged that Lebron is a great player.

I don't necessarily agree with what everything Shaqdaddy says about Lebron, but she does, at least, acknowledge that he's a great player.

The same thing can't be said for a few who used to criticize Kobe and now want to call folks who criticize Lebron haters.

I rarely pass (just like Kobe!) on the opportunity to talk shit about Jellybean Bryant. Even though I don't want to I do give him credit for his career. I have to puke now.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go read my post again.

Did I say ALL laker fans?

I said there was a disproportionate number. It is a legitimate question. @TJL mentioned two specifc names who happen to be two of the more outspoken critics on these boards. Both happen to be Laker fans.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go read my post again.

Did I say ALL laker fans?

I said there was a disproportionate number. It is a legitimate question. @TJL mentioned two specifc names who happen to be two of the more outspoken critics on these boards. Both happen to be Laker fans.

And I said that there are a disproportionate number of Lakers fans on these boards to which you responded:

You either misspoke or you were too generalized in your statements. Just admit to one or the other and move on.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I despise lebron with a passion. I think he's an arrogant, big headed prick who cries like a little bitch when he can't get what he wants.

On the other hand he's a fantastic player who's done great things in both Miami and Cleveland. But I refuse to put him on a pedestal and include him in any GOAT discussion when I've seen Magic, Kareem, Jordan and Bird play in the flesh.

#NotEvenCloseToTop5

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I said that there are a disproportionate number of Lakers fans on these boards to which you responded:

You either misspoke or you were too generalized in your statements. Just admit to one or the other and move on.

That was not my response to your Laker fan comment. Go back and check again.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible.

Or, maybe it is because the Lakers have never played a meaningful game against LeBron. Nothing builds respect for a player more than when he rips your heart out as he single handedly destroys your team.

This was my response.

Then you got all pissed off for some reason and called my original question stupid.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great player is a great player. I have no doubts Jerry West or Oscar would be as great now as they were back then

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was not my response to your Laker fan comment. Go back and check again.

Right, it was your response to me pointing out that the Lakers and Cavs didn't play meaningful games because Lebron was in the East and the Lakers are in the West.

Which was a response to your comment that the lack of meaningful games because the Lakers have been bad as why Lakers fans have a problem with Lebron.

So again, you either misspoke or were too generalized in your statements. So just admit to one or the other and move on.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is a great player, but he had no where near the moves or go to shots that MJ had. Sometimes I forget about all the stupid ball fakes MJ had.

Stay on your knees a little longer LMAO

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was my response.

Then you got all pissed off for some reason and called my original question stupid.

I didn't get pissed off and your original question was stupid. Just because I pointed it out, doesn't mean I was pissed off.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's worse.
This thread or recent NBA games?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great player is a great player. I have no doubts Jerry West or Oscar would be as great now as they were back then

Maybe. They would have been able to take advantage of the easier travel and advanced training techniques etc. that didn't exist back then.

I think Jerry West would be more of a 3 point sniper in today's NBA. He would probably be up there with Curry, etc. as far as 3 point shooting, but I doubt he would have been as dominant at other parts of the game as he was back in his day.

Oscar would probably be closer to what he was back then than The Logo because he was more athletic to begin with.

I think the guy who would be closest to what he was back then would be Wilt. With todays training techniques and ease of travel, him already being a very athletic 7 footer, he would be a real handful today.

And with the popularity of the NBA today, he'd probably break his 20,000 women record too. :D