• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For all you Lebron Haters

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get pissed off and your original question was stupid. Just because I pointed it out, doesn't mean I was pissed off.

LOL.

Ok dude.

Just like I pointed out that the 2 biggest LeBron critics on the board are Laker fans. it is probably just a coincidence.

Seriously though, why are we still talking about this? It was a question made partly in jest but still Based in truth and now you have been picking it apart for a page and a half.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Ok dude.

Just like I pointed out that the 2 biggest LeBron critics on the board are Laker fans. it is probably just a coincidence.

Seriously though, why are we still talking about this? It was a question made partly in jest but still Based in truth and now you have been picking it apart for a page and a half.

Most of the Laker fans dont like Lebron on his board. That is definitely true, doesnt matter how many overall Laker fans there are. Actually out of the main Laker posters almost every one of them doesnt care for him. Now some, including Trojan, arent a fan but know his greatness while others will deny is an all-time talent or they are just trolling. I would also include some Heat fans dont care for him either but most likely for different reasons lol

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the Laker fans dont like Lebron on his board. That is definitely true, doesnt matter how many overall Laker fans there are. Actually out of the main Laker posters almost every one of them doesnt care for him. Now some, including Trojan, arent a fan but know his greatness while others will deny is an all-time talent or they are just trolling. I would also include some Heat fans dont care for him either but most likely for different reasons lol

k...

what does not liking LeClown have to do with our FANSHIP...?:noidea:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/...-cleveland-cavaliers-boston-celtics.html?_r=0

Defenders of the Jordan generation continue to invent ways to discredit the enormousness of what James — now two victories away from a seventh straight finals appearance, and an eighth over all in 14 N.B.A. seasons — is achieving. Enough already. They want to cherry-pick a season or two when James hasn’t been challenged through the three conference rounds? Fine.

After Jordan’s Chicago Bulls supplanted the two-time champion Detroit Pistons as the best team in the East, which opponent from among the 1990s Knicks, Indiana Pacers and Miami Heat reminded anyone of the aforementioned Monstars?

Name a team that Jordan and the Bulls beat in the league finals — surely not the Kareem-less Los Angeles Lakers in 1991 — as good as the 73-win Warriors of last season and the (eventual) five-time champion San Antonio Spurs, vanquished by James, then with Miami, in 2013.

It’s time to admit that James has reached the same celestial level as Jordan, whipping himself into a competitive frenzy with slights real and imagined — the latest being his exclusion from one of 100 ballots in the first-team all-N.B.A. voting and from being among the three finalists chosen for the league’s Most Valuable Player Award

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this is pretty stupid. Thought you were better than that.

Not liking Lebron, but acknowledging that he's a great player, isn't hate. Not sure why the fuck people think that not liking him automatically makes someone a hater.

What's really hilarious is that a lot of these folks who are crying because some of us dare to criticize him were saying the same things and worse about Kobe.

This hater shit is old, dead and stinking. Some folks on here need to grow the fuck up and understand that not everyone has to share your opinion of Lebron and that respecting his talent, despite not liking him, isn't hate.

I wouldn't call you a hater but you certainly love to ridicule the "lebroniacs" as you call them.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was an epic Lebron hater for years. I had to admit I was basically wrong about the guy. I still don't root for him, but at this point he has proven beyond a doubt that he is an all-time great and the arguments have become a little silly.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call you a hater but you certainly love to ridicule the "lebroniacs" as you call them.

:whistle:

It's not so much about ridiculing the Lebroniacs as it is ridiculing the fact that they feel the need to defend him against any criticism no matter how valid that criticism may be and think that any criticism of him is just hating.

I used to ridicule the "Kobe Kids" too. Those were the Kobe fans who reacted to criticisms of Kobe pretty much the same way that Lebroniacs react to criticisms of Lebron.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the Laker fans dont like Lebron on his board. That is definitely true, doesnt matter how many overall Laker fans there are.

Hate to have to be the one to break it to you, but there are more than just Lakers fans that don't like him. There are plenty of fans of other teams that don't like him as well. There appear to be more Lakers fans who post on here (which is odd considering that we're all supposed to be a bunch of bandwagoners), so I can understand why you would think it was mainly Lakers fans, but it's not.

Actually out of the main Laker posters almost every one of them doesnt care for him. Now some, including Trojan, arent a fan but know his greatness while others will deny is an all-time talent

What Lakers fans has denied that he's an all-time talent or all-time great? Even the 2 Lakers fans who are most vocal about their dislike (CL67 and Shaqdaddy) acknowledge he's a great player and all time talent. They may not rank him as high on their list of all time greats as you would like, but guess what...it's their list and all of those lists are subjective and prone to individual biases anyway.

I would also include some Heat fans dont care for him either but most likely for different reasons lol

I'd say that Heat fans dislike Lebron for mainly the same reasons as others who don't like him. At least that's my observation. In fact, from what I've seen, most Heat fans feel the same about Lebron as Lakers fans did about Kobe. They don't like him because he's kind of an asshole and drama queen, but they appreciate the winning and titles that came along with him being on their team.

Heat fans do have one other reason to dislike him that others, with the exception of Cavs fans, don't and that is the way he left. For Cavs fans, it was the public dumping of the team and fanbase on national tv. For Heat fans, it's the way he dragged his feet on deciding whether or not to return to Cleveland and leaving the Heat without the ability to pursue other top FA's because they were all already signed by the time he committed to leaving.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the people that are LeBron James haters---- i mean- doesnt it have to suck?

i mean- the guy is constantly serving them soggy shit sandwiches. lol.

at least it gives them something to root against-- esp. in the Finals- that he will soon have 7 STRAIGHT appearances in.

it just shocks me people would actually want the Warriors to win over LeBron. A guy who actually BUILT his team- over a guy like Durant- who joined a readymade championship team.

LeBron is luke Skywalker fighting against the Empire.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

at least it gives them something to root against-- esp. in the Finals- that he will soon have 7 STRAIGHT appearances in.

it just shocks me people would actually want the Warriors to win over LeBron. A guy who actually BUILT his team- over a guy like Durant- who joined a readymade championship team.

3-4 LOSING "soggy shit sandwich"...

yeah, buddy. irritates me ALL to blazes...

keep trying, WiggityWack...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's admiring an athlete and there's just straight up being in love with a dude.

Answer me this Wiggy, you would actually let him fuck you up the ass, right?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's admiring an athlete and there's just straight up being in love with a dude.

Answer me this Wiggy, you would actually let him fuck you up the ass, right?

lol you already know the answer, and with HIS big mouth he'd brag about it all over the Western Hemisphere by noon...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not so much about ridiculing the Lebroniacs as it is ridiculing the fact that they feel the need to defend him against any criticism no matter how valid that criticism may be and think that any criticism of him is just hating.

I used to ridicule the "Kobe Kids" too. Those were the Kobe fans who reacted to criticisms of Kobe pretty much the same way that Lebroniacs react to criticisms of Lebron.

Another thread started diminishing the Cavs by calling the East the D league was started.

It's kinda hilarious.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thread started diminishing the Cavs by calling the East the D league was started.

It's kinda hilarious.

Yeah, saw that. I mean, there's no question that the East isn't on par with the West (at least not at the top of the conference), but D-league is a bunch of crap.

Plus, with all of the injuries that we've seen in these playoffs, neither the Cavs or the Warriors are exactly taking their conferences best shots.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was the same way with them although on ESPN, we called then KLF's which is a term that the turd moderations banned because they found out it as short for Kobe Loving Faggots. Today we would be calling them LLF's:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If The Cavaliers lose in the finals - then I am going to be doing :hammer: and I will be:pound::pound::pound::pound: and then I will say Yessssss, :hardy: