• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida just got better.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a couple of blocked shots and a couple of slams...doing good. Still looks lost in there. Hasn't blocked anyone out under the rim and he gets shoved around by the heavier guys. This guy will get better....just needs some time. The other team no longer can allow their center to stray away from the rim as Walker is definitely a high jumper.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is Florida was finding their groove pretty well even without him, so it's not like they have to have him contribute a double double every game out of the gate.

That's a pretty good spot to be in if you ask me.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is Florida was finding their groove pretty well even without him, so it's not like they have to have him contribute a double double every game out of the gate.

That's a pretty good spot to be in if you ask me.

Although with the way Mizzou is playing tonight, I could really enjoy seeing him get a double-double tonight.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE have shot like shit the last three games....1 for 11 from three point range?

Our D is still tough... keeping Mizz way under their avg... and that 3 pt shot from half court to end the half was kinda of buzz kill... but we gotta start shooting better.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri is a better team than their record indicates. They have some great shooters and good size so this game is no walk over. Brown put them up by 3 with a 40 footer with .5 second in first half. They beat our press every time and we suck at making 3's and foul shots. Billy is pulling out what little hair is remaining.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. We haven’t shot well the last three games, especially from 3-point range. FT’s are atrocious. That better get corrected very fast or it will bite us in the ass in the tournament. Mizzou is a legit team. Hopefully Billy lights a fire at halftime. Patrick Young just looks more uncoordinated than normal tonight btw.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I saw they lost all 5 of their games by a total of 20 pts... that is kinda amazing.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. We haven’t shot well the last three games, especially from 3-point range. FT’s are atrocious. That better get corrected very fast or it will bite us in the ass in the tournament. Mizzou is a legit team. Hopefully Billy lights a fire at halftime. Patrick Young just looks more uncoordinated than normal tonight btw.

True... Young is only good 1 on 1 when he is 3-4 feet from the basket. When he tries that hook any further out, it is generally luck if it goes in (e.g. to start the game he rolled one in).

Hopefully Walker is the answer we need. He reminds me a little of Mr. Unibrow from Kentucky a few years ago where our guards can just drive and throw it up.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i guess you can call the win @ arkansas good if only because of the road venue. But Arkansas is not very good, so it makes it less impressive IMO

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just looked at florida's schedule recently. Look at their last 11 games and tell me, based on who they played, that there is any justification in them moving ahead of Wichita State in the rankings? Unless they were ahead of them BEFORE that stretch, there is no reason why this team should have jumped WSU unless they had quality wins recently. And unfortunately due to the shit that is the SEC basketball conference there has been nothing like that.

Also, I agree with Runeman (I think it was him, or one of the other UF fans). This team doesn't look like a FF team to me, so Chris Walker had better be a stud...(i thought the shit performance against richmond was maybe overlooking an inferior opponent, but this team looks exactly like the one that was up by like 2 with 4 minutes left in that game).

At this moment 'Cuse is most definitely the favorite, which makes me want to punch myself in the balls considering how much better I think Arizona was than the rest of the field before Saturday

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will mighty Mizzou wither in the Swamp?

Stay tuned...

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just looked at florida's schedule recently. Look at their last 11 games and tell me, based on who they played, that there is any justification in them moving ahead of Wichita State in the rankings? Unless they were ahead of them BEFORE that stretch, there is no reason why this team should have jumped WSU unless they had quality wins recently. And unfortunately due to the shit that is the SEC basketball conference there has been nothing like that.

Also, I agree with Runeman (I think it was him, or one of the other UF fans). This team doesn't look like a FF team to me, so Chris Walker had better be a stud...(i thought the shit performance against richmond was maybe overlooking an inferior opponent, but this team looks exactly like the one that was up by like 2 with 4 minutes left in that game).

At this moment 'Cuse is most definitely the favorite, which makes me want to punch myself in the balls considering how much better I think Arizona was than the rest of the field before Saturday

Won't know who is a FF team until we get to the FF. You think WSU will get there again?

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will mighty Mizzou wither in the Swamp?

Stay tuned...

Mighty Mizzou ended up out of gas

DA GATORS

Who will stop them? Stay tuned...

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

please go break down a team you know about. you want to pump up a one bid league MVC and the competition that wsu plays over the gators and the sec??? And do games go less than 40 minutes in the pac12? because the Gators just beat the tigers by 10 and beat your beloved comparsion team richmond by 9.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please go break down a team you know about. you want to pump up a one bid league MVC and the competition that wsu plays over the gators and the sec??? And do games go less than 40 minutes in the pac12? because the Gators just beat the tigers by 10 and beat your beloved comparsion team richmond by 9.

no, both have played shit schedules lately, and it's through NO fault of their own. My point is that there's nothing in the schedule to justify that leap in the rankings, not that it really matters. i am just surprised when I watch that team that they don't look better, and if you are like some of the other gators fans on here you would recognize that too.