• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida just got better.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you quoted a post about arizona, talked about injuries and people saying yours weren't an excuse for losing, and then said karma is a bitch.

Ya, that was really hard to interpret. I will always apologize if there is a good reason, but you might want to tell me what exactly you meant me to read when you typed that first

I was implying Karma for the fact that many posters on here (not you specifically) said we were just making excuses for our losses when three main players on our team were out... so is it Karma that now you Zona fans can't use that excuse.

Not Karma in the fact that the kid got hurt... what kind of person wants someone to get hurt?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was implying Karma for the fact that many posters on here (not you specifically) said we were just making excuses for our losses when three main players on our team were out... so is it Karma that now you Zona fans can't use that excuse.

Not Karma in the fact that the kid got hurt... what kind of person wants someone to get hurt?

1) those three players out is THE EXACT AND ONLY REASON you lost to Wisconsin. So just because they don't want to hear that excuse doesn't make it true. Of course suspensions from idiot players (sorry, scottie wilbekin is supposed to be a leader, not get suspended) carry less in the way of sympathy than injuries do, I think even you will agree with me on that. I absolutely applaud Billy D for showing some backbone when many other coaches would have said "this is a tough game they can play" and sat the guys in your cupcake games.

2) I will use that excuse. There is not a chance in hell we lose to Cal if Brandon Ashley plays that whole game. It took a fadeaway buzzer beater to beat us on their home floor. But, nothing we can do about it now, since we will play every game for the rest of the season without him.

I think you are using Karma wrong, since the only way it would make sense would be if the people you were arguing about this before had players on THEIR team go down to injuries, but I appreciate that you weren't laughing at the kid's injury like it seemed, and apologize for my name calling. In that moment I was quite pissed, as I tend to get when somebody seems to have no heart

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) those three players out is THE EXACT AND ONLY REASON you lost to Wisconsin. So just because they don't want to hear that excuse doesn't make it true. Of course suspensions from idiot players (sorry, scottie wilbekin is supposed to be a leader, not get suspended) carry less in the way of sympathy than injuries do, I think even you will agree with me on that. I absolutely applaud Billy D for showing some backbone when many other coaches would have said "this is a tough game they can play" and sat the guys in your cupcake games.

2) I will use that excuse. There is not a chance in hell we lose to Cal if Brandon Ashley plays that whole game. It took a fadeaway buzzer beater to beat us on their home floor. But, nothing we can do about it now, since we will play every game for the rest of the season without him.

I think you are using Karma wrong, since the only way it would make sense would be if the people you were arguing about this before had players on THEIR team go down to injuries, but I appreciate that you weren't laughing at the kid's injury like it seemed, and apologize for my name calling. In that moment I was quite pissed, as I tend to get when somebody seems to have no heart

I appreciate the feedback.. and you are right, after re-reading my post, it was confusing and I probably over thought my use of Karma...

And nothing was aimed at you... it was more at the Wisky fans who's post count has fallen faster than their basketball team as of late.

Thanks again. Sorry about the misunderstanding. :)

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate the feedback.. and you are right, after re-reading my post, it was confusing and I probably over thought my use of Karma...

And nothing was aimed at you... it was more at the Wisky fans who's post count has fallen faster than their basketball team as of late.

Thanks again. Sorry about the misunderstanding. :)

they sure did disappear, haha. I feel bad for them, imagine what it would feel like to think you have a legitimate NC contender and have it all go away in the matter of about 3 weeks. Must suck. Doesn't excuse them for being some huge whiny bitches, especially Great Dayne. I am not sure he has posted on this CBB forum since their FIRST loss, which is hilarious