• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FAST LANE

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watching tonight? Only might tune in just to root that Reigns doesn't win the #1 Contender.

But prediction as far as the main event goes.....Wyatts come in, probably Strowman and cost Lesnar the shot...Ambrose probably loses in a cheap manner to keep it clean for him for not winning, alas having Reigns win and face Triple H at WrestleMania.

As much as I would like anyone but Reigns face HHH at WrestleMania, I just don't see how they can go with anyone else at this point considering the last year and a half the main story has been Reigns vs the Authority, I am sure it must come to a end at WrestleMania.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watching tonight? Only might tune in just to root that Reigns doesn't win the #1 Contender.

But prediction as far as the main event goes.....Wyatts come in, probably Strowman and cost Lesnar the shot...Ambrose probably loses in a cheap manner to keep it clean for him for not winning, alas having Reigns win and face Triple H at WrestleMania.

As much as I would like anyone but Reigns face HHH at WrestleMania, I just don't see how they can go with anyone else at this point considering the last year and a half the main story has been Reigns vs the Authority, I am sure it must come to a end at WrestleMania.

I'll be watching. WWE Network is giving out a month free right now, so no reason not to watch it. In a perfect world to me these are your winners:

Kalisto
Styles
Charlotte
Owens
Lynch/Banks
Wyatts
Ambrose

What do I really think happens?
ADR
Styles
Charlotte
Owens
Lynch/Banks
Wyatts
Reigns

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be watching. WWE Network is giving out a month free right now, so no reason not to watch it. In a perfect world to me these are your winners:

Kalisto
Styles
Charlotte
Owens
Lynch/Banks
Wyatts
Ambrose

What do I really think happens?
ADR
Styles
Charlotte
Owens
Lynch/Banks
Wyatts
Reigns

I agree with all your predictions. I think there's an outside shot they let Lesnar win because it would be awesome for him to go after the Authority. Fans would actually get behind that.

Pretty lame PPV lineup. I'll just read the write-up after.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all your predictions. I think there's an outside shot they let Lesnar win because it would be awesome for him to go after the Authority. Fans would actually get behind that.

Pretty lame PPV lineup. I'll just read the write-up after.
Lesnar is on a collision course with Bray. I think it will be a pretty good PPV. Lots of nice matches and talented people.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was writing the script, I'd have Roman Reigns turn on Ambrose and let Brock pin the Lunatic Fringe.

Then on Raw, I'd then have Reigns come out to explain his actions but, instead, Paul Heyman comes out as well and speaks for Reigns. "You've never supported Roman. You always booed him. He gave his heart for you fans. Got screwed by The Authority and you cheered it. When The Authority screwed over Daniel Bryan, you people stormed the ring in protest. When The Authority screwed Roman over, you said good. Anybody but Roman."

Around this time, I would have The Rock come out and confront Roman. "What are you doing? Why are you turning your back on The Rock's people?"

Usually, the cliche' here would be for Roman to attack The Rock but I would deviate from that script. Instead, Roman would then question whether the people really are The Rock's people. "You call them your people but as soon as you turn your back, the will start chanting Rocky sucks!"

And, because the three easiest things to manipulate the crown into chanting are "Yes" "What" and "Rocky sucks", I am pretty sure a "Rocky sucks" chant would start, thereby justifying fully Roman's heel turn.

Plus, putting Roman with Heyman covers up his inability to work the mic. Hell, Brock is even worse on the mic but nobody cares because he has Promo Fucking Gold Heyman talking for him. Monster bodyguard heel Roman Reigns with Heyman would be a great role for him.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was writing the script, I'd have Roman Reigns turn on Ambrose and let Brock pin the Lunatic Fringe.

Then on Raw, I'd then have Reigns come out to explain his actions but, instead, Paul Heyman comes out as well and speaks for Reigns. "You've never supported Roman. You always booed him. He gave his heart for you fans. Got screwed by The Authority and you cheered it. When The Authority screwed over Daniel Bryan, you people stormed the ring in protest. When The Authority screwed Roman over, you said good. Anybody but Roman."

Around this time, I would have The Rock come out and confront Roman. "What are you doing? Why are you turning your back on The Rock's people?"

Usually, the cliche' here would be for Roman to attack The Rock but I would deviate from that script. Instead, Roman would then question whether the people really are The Rock's people. "You call them your people but as soon as you turn your back, the will start chanting Rocky sucks!"

And, because the three easiest things to manipulate the crown into chanting are "Yes" "What" and "Rocky sucks", I am pretty sure a "Rocky sucks" chant would start, thereby justifying fully Roman's heel turn.

Plus, putting Roman with Heyman covers up his inability to work the mic. Hell, Brock is even worse on the mic but nobody cares because he has Promo Fucking Gold Heyman talking for him. Monster bodyguard heel Roman Reigns with Heyman would be a great role for him.
I've said all along that the best thing WWE could do was put Reigns with Heyman.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ats a bigger sell to have reigns vs ambrose feud, than explaining why reigns is back at wrestlemania. I think they want Brie to hold the diva belt and fight sasha banks. Hopefully the owens match will let me see some of walking dead.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ats a bigger sell to have reigns vs ambrose feud, than explaining why reigns is back at wrestlemania. I think they want Brie to hold the diva belt and fight sasha banks. Hopefully the owens match will let me see some of walking dead.
The Owens match will likely be the best match all night.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That sir is some mighty fine creative piece. Kudos :suds:.

My thing if I were writing it.

Roman spears brock. Ambrose gets Roman out of the ring. 1 2 3

Brock goes to give a "good luck hi5" and hits the F5. Commence beatdown on Ambrose. Roman grabs a chair " to back Brock off". Chair to Ambrose. Heyman comes in taps Regins on the back.

The reason I made the adjustment is because I don't think the universe wants antoher Brock/HHH main event. Ambrose winning makes the public happy and with the Trophy presentation on Raw gives a good comedy and build to Wrestlemania

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sir is some mighty fine creative piece. Kudos :suds:.

My thing if I were writing it.

Roman spears brock. Ambrose gets Roman out of the ring. 1 2 3

Brock goes to give a "good luck hi5" and hits the F5. Commence beatdown on Ambrose. Roman grabs a chair " to back Brock off". Chair to Ambrose. Heyman comes in taps Regins on the back.

The reason I made the adjustment is because I don't think the universe wants antoher Brock/HHH main event. Ambrose winning makes the public happy and with the Trophy presentation on Raw gives a good comedy and build to Wrestlemania

And it gives a heel vs face main event and not heel vs heel. Very good adjustment.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it gives a heel vs face main event and not heel vs heel. Very good adjustment.

Excatimound. it also goes to your plan on Raw. I would make the segment go at the beginning of the 2nd hour (6:00) or Next week. Make Roman and Heyman come out and Say 'You want a explanation for what happened. We shall give you said explanation. Just next week." "Ready now my bodyguard just wants to beatdown someone" Out comes a Face Squasher (neville, R-Truth etc.). 5 Minute Squash........ Next Segment

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Mauro Ranallo is calling the ADR vs Kaliston match. He's been a huge upgrade to Smackdown

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good match there. Glad my prediction was wrong.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want Lesnar to win, at least for a spot to wrestle HHH at WM.

I am a Reigns fan. He has the look. IMO, he is good in the ring. Might not be great on the mic, but much better since The Shield. Maybe he does need to be with Heyman.

However, I still want Ambrose to win tonight. I think he would give the most exciting match vs HHH. I also like the mic battles between Ambrose and Steph. Lesnar needs to feud with Bray.

What will not happen? Reigns spears Ambrose after Lesnar jumps out of the way, then Lesnar giving Reigns an F-5 and winning by pinfall. It would have been a decent finish but was used up on Raw. But I think Reigns will win somehow.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mauro Ranallo is calling the ADR vs Kaliston match. He's been a huge upgrade to Smackdown

I do like him. I might be the only one who likes Michael Cole. I don't even notice Byron half the time.

JBL is okay. There are times when I am think he needs to just shut up, and there are other times where I like how he is pro-heel.

I really like Lawler. I am glad he is taking a break from Raw (I hope it is just a break). I thought he was losing some enthusiasm and might have been worn out from doing all the shows. I think if and when he returns to Raw, he will be great.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really good opening match with Lynch and Banks. They are 2 of the best Divas out there right now.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. KO and Ziggler need to do this more often.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another great match. Fast Lane has started out very very well.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It looked like Harper might have been injured at the end of that match.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And WWE fucks that up again. Amazing just how bad their writing is.