• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FAST LANE

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesnar looks more gassed then some of his UFC fights

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wrestlemani for me......shittiest bullshit main event ever.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns kicks out of dirty deeds but Ambrose doesn't kick out of spear?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO cheers for trips now.....you dropped the ball wwe get off reigns

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how about the Wyatt family ,losing yet another match?????? These guys are glorified jobbers.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great triple threat match, glad to see no interference.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two heels headlining wrestlemania :L

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Great triple threat match, glad to see no interference.

Yeah it was a good match. My only complaint was Ambrose laying in a bunch of chair shots to Reigns at the end of it. No selling chair shots? Not the best ending to a match

Reigns isn't a personal favorite but I have no issue with him main eventing WM. He's earned it this year

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was a good match. My only complaint was Ambrose laying in a bunch of chair shots to Reigns at the end of it. No selling chair shots? Not the best ending to a match

Reigns isn't a personal favorite but I have no issue with him main eventing WM. He's earned it this year
He's earned it? Because WWE continued to just push and push and push him even though the fans have rejected it? It's pretty easy to get into the main event when the company hand picks you to be the guy.

Earning it, that's what Daniel Bryan did, what Stone Cold did in his day, what The Rock did to get there. Why because they all worked to develop their character and win over the crowd. Reigns hasn't done anything but get us fired up over a tator tot promo.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's earned it? Because WWE continued to just push and push and push him even though the fans have rejected it? It's pretty easy to get into the main event when the company hand picks you to be the guy.

Earning it, that's what Daniel Bryan did, what Stone Cold did in his day, what The Rock did to get there. Why because they all worked to develop their character and win over the crowd. Reigns hasn't done anything but get us fired up over a tator tot promo.
That is just 100% completely false. He has gotten a ton better in ring and on the mic since last year at this time. He has put in a ton of work and has become a good wrestler. Fans don't always get what they want. Boo Hoo.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is just 100% completely false. He has gotten a ton better in ring and on the mic since last year at this time. He has put in a ton of work and has become a good wrestler. Fans don't always get what they want. Boo Hoo.
2 months ago he cut a promo against Sheamus about tator tots. Fans still boo him. I can't tell who's face or heel in a triple H vs Reigns match. That's terrible booking, writing, and development.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
2 months ago he cut a promo against Sheamus about tator tots. Fans still boo him. I can't tell who's face or heel in a triple H vs Reigns match. That's terrible booking, writing, and development.

I think they've actually told a really good story between HHH and Reigns. He's been a workhorse for the company for a couple years now. I don't have an issue with it

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they've actually told a really good story between HHH and Reigns. He's been a workhorse for the company for a couple years now. I don't have an issue with it

What's Dean been then? He's been more of a work horse in the ring and the fans have accepted him as a baby face.

Whoever booked that ending really screwed up. Lesnar, aka the Beast, takes a few chair shots and is out of the match. Reigns takes a few chair shots and spears Dean for the win 5 seconds. I mean talk about no selling. Which is fine it happens, but why in that spot? You just made Lesnar look weak and had Reigns no sell and steal the win over his friend. Who exactly wins from that? That did nothing to help Reigns win people over tonight, and only served to weaken the status of Lensar.

Ugh I was enjoying what was a pretty good match until that crap job.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me SuperCena any day over Reigns.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What's Dean been then? He's been more of a work horse in the ring and the fans have accepted him as a baby face.

Whoever booked that ending really screwed up. Lesnar, aka the Beast, takes a few chair shots and is out of the match. Reigns takes a few chair shots and spears Dean for the win 5 seconds. I mean talk about no selling. Which is fine it happens, but why in that spot? You just made Lesnar look weak and had Reigns no sell and steal the win over his friend. Who exactly wins from that? That did nothing to help Reigns win people over tonight, and only served to weaken the status of Lensar.

I would have been fine with Dean winning the match too. At this point they've both paid their dues. But to me it was obvious based on the setup Ambrose was only there to take the pin. I hated the final sequence too

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lesnar had also been put through 2 tables. He was beat down by that point.