• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be down.

I didn't do fantasy baseball this year out of worries about not being able to keep up since I get busy so frequently. But last year despite having a very busy schedule I kept up vigorously with my fantasy football league so you can count me in.

I just wanted to re-quote this post of mine, I'd be interested in the league if there is still space. You must've missed it because you posted your updated list after I had already indicated my interest.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to re-quote this post of mine, I'd be interested in the league if there is still space. You must've missed it because you posted your updated list after I had already indicated my interest.

Your right I missed it when i first posted the name, I later found it and add you. Glad to see you still want to play. We still have room for more if people want to join. Here is my current list tell me if I forgot anyone or if you want to join.

Teams
1.FirebreathingMonkey
2. seahawksfan234
3. C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan
4. HawkSquatch
5. Kyle
6. HaroldSeattle
7. BigBlueNation111
8. dabisket08
9. coltonjg98
10. YourFriendGannon
:flame::flame::flame::flame:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right I missed it when i first posted the name, I later found it and add you. Glad to see you still want to play. We still have room for more if people want to join. Here is my current list tell me if I forgot anyone or if you want to join.

Teams
1.FirebreathingMonkey
2. seahawksfan234
3. C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan
4. HawkSquatch
5. Kyle
6. HaroldSeattle
7. BigBlueNation111
8. dabisket08
9. coltonjg98
10. YourFriendGannon

thats one helluva linerupper right thar :hope:

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please keep me updated when the draft is going to be. A week notice would be great. Thank you

dabisket08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teams
1.FirebreathingMonkey
2. seahawksfan234
3. C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan
4. HawkSquatch
5. Kyle
6. HaroldSeattle
7. BigBlueNation111
8. dabisket08
9. coltonjg98
10. YourFriendGannon

looking forward to the throttling i will give everyone!!!!:yahoo:

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck, guys.

FBMonkey, we started a league like this on CBS two years ago and now most of us have moved here and are running this year's league on ESPN. From my experience I'd avoid a keeper league because that makes it harder to adapt the following years, as people leave and especially as other people want in. (Last year we even expanded a level and had relegation.)

Peace, out.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck, guys.

FBMonkey, we started a league like this on CBS two years ago and now most of us have moved here and are running this year's league on ESPN. From my experience I'd avoid a keeper league because that makes it harder to adapt the following years, as people leave and especially as other people want in. (Last year we even expanded a level and had relegation.)

Peace, out.

Thanks for the advise and I just want to say you'd be more than welcome to join if you had the time. As for the keeper league I've never played in one so I kinda liked the idea but I understand where you coming from. And to be truthful I'm a little disappointed so far, I was hoping people would throw out some suggest of what they wanted to play or see in the league to really get everyone involved (and so I didn't feel so over baring on the whole process, after all I don't even have 100 post yet!!) yet it's starting to look I'm going to have to force everything on everyone. :L Have you had similar experience or did someone just say this is how its going to be and everyone said ok in your league?

Also to Kyle
" Please keep me updated when the draft is going to be. A week notice would be great. Thank you".

Just so everyone knows I was planing on giving everyone at least a week to make sure the time worked and that everyone was still in. I plan on posting a day/time, once I did that I would give people two to three days to talk about it. (I have to pick/ or others could choice a date in order to create the league. I have no idea if it could be changed afterwords thus it needs to work for as many people as possible, hopefully everyone) once the league is created the draft date would be at least a week after the league was created. Also right now I'm thinking it would be sometime in July unless you or others wanted a certain date. (this would allow other members to still join the league right now we have 10 but I think the goal is to get 12 to 14) If you have anything to add I would gladly appreciate it and be more than willing to debate any choices you'd like to make to the league.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggest keeping it simple. It should be easy to participate. Since you started it, it's your baby. You want to have a default, but if be open to change if everyone agrees.

Same goes for a draft date. Pick a reasonable date and time and go from there.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the best way is like wilwhite says keep it simple. Don't get discourage from lack of feedback, it's the summer and God knows we don't always get that much sunshine here. People are taking vacations, having barbeques, going to a lake, river, or the ocean etc.

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still in dude !!

Summer is on and I did my first post Achilles rupture organized run this last weekend !!

I am fine for basic draft,
Defensive players separated,
Good natured smack talk,
Support to you if I may be of help.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in. Could be fun. Add me to the list. I think I make 11. Add Uh-Split and we have 12.

Regular draft
OK with Team defense or IDP
Will play all the way through even if my team of niners players suck ;)
Can I draft Christian Okoye? He was unstoppable in Tecmo Bowl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only if I can draft Derrick Thomas! He sacked Krieg like 6 times in one game and forced a few fumbles! omfg TOO funny!:laugh3:

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in. Could be fun. Add me to the list. I think I make 11. Add Uh-Split and we have 12.

Regular draft
OK with Team defense or IDP
Will play all the way through even if my team of niners players suck ;)

Hey that's great welcome aboard and I have added you to my official unofficial list.:yahoo: As for Uh-split now that we have 11 he said he would most likely join however until he comes out and says it he or she (no offense I don't know you:suds:) says they are going to play Uh-split will not be on the official unofficial list.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just wondering about putting this on the NFL general board and inviting SportsHoopla fans from around the league to join. Would that make it to large perhaps? What do you think Firebreathing Monkey?

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To large Harold, it takes one or 2 guys to quit playing and makes the league no fun. Draft day would be nice if we all could talk online. If anyone knows a good place to go 2 do that, that would be great. If you guys really wanted to meet up in Seattle, well, ok, I trust some of you but will need a couple week notice on that please. Thank you guys and look forward to a very competitive league this year.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yahoo has some good FF leagues,i'm in a public league as we speak. We could start a league on it.....or not! lol Just thought i'd throw that out there. :peace:

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just wondering about putting this on the NFL general board and inviting SportsHoopla fans from around the league to join. Would that make it to large perhaps? What do you think Firebreathing Monkey?

I think the league is doing just fine on this board seeing as how we already have 11 people wanting to play. If we were struggling around five or six than maybe that would have been the route to go. (there's still room for anyone who wants to join, the max is 20 but we just have to make sure we are even). The fact that we have so many people wanting to play and are willing to put in the time/not quite till the season ends is something I'm not sure we could get on the general board.

As for kyle, I am not sure getting everyone to meet would work. It's hard enough to find a date and time for the draft let alone for a physical location. Add to the fact people could be anywhere (Seattle, Walla Walla, ect) I think would be too much. However doing voice chat would be cool, I use ventrilo with friends and its been great. However I have zero idea how to set it up (my brother created the ventrilo for me) and if you want to set it up be my guest. Seeing as how I'm not a huge tech guy if you (or anyone else) do this I recommend you put a step by step process so people would know what to do.