• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football?

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exciting week 1, on to week 2, remember it's a long season and anything can Happen!!! Glad to See Seattle Repeat Offenders Team scored the Lowest Point's in week 1 and got a Trophy for it. Karma's is real and It just Punched him in the Face Seahawk Football Style!!! :nod:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oops forgot to adjust my roster..doh:doh:

I have 2 pats out...

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody with 3 qbs...please make me a trade offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started Mallet and Tebow this week....lol

Would you do C Johnson Det for Jake Locker and Mike Williams, PS sorry about not answering your trade proposal, just been really busy with work.

Side note- Anyone interested in SF D. Defense are huge in this league and I am willing to part with it for the right price.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calvin is on my no trade list.....anyone else? Ive gotten 10 requests for Calvin....lol

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calvin is on my no trade list.....anyone else? Ive gotten 10 requests for Calvin....lol

I'd like to propose a trade for Demaryius Thomas, but can't seem to find the propose a trade button.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to propose a trade for Demaryius Thomas, but can't seem to find the propose a trade button.

Click on the team that you want to trade with, at the top under the tabs it is the second button after Roster. Which will take you to a new screen where you should be able to create your trade. Hope this helps.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. My other two ESPN FF leagues show the correct buttons. As it stands I can't do a transaction on this league. Grrrrr I hate ESPN! I had to make a phone call in order to get into the draft room on one of my ESPN leagues Five rounds had already gone by. The third ESPN FF leagues went off with out a hitch. I'll call ESPN on Monday or Tues. to try to sort it out.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting patiently for QB to get hurt to pick up backup!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Click on the team that you want to trade with, at the top under the tabs it is the second button after Roster. Which will take you to a new screen where you should be able to create your trade. Hope this helps.

Called ESPN and was told that the league manger would have to delete me as a owner then re invite me. Also you can delete Gannon as a owner and invite Dunce as a owner. As manager and creator of the league go can go to settings, tools and do this. I hope they know what they are talking about. If not, the help line for FF is 1-888-549-3776 .

Let me know how this works out.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Called ESPN and was told that the league manger would have to delete me as a owner then re invite me. Also you can delete Gannon as a owner and invite Dunce as a owner. As manager and creator of the league go can go to settings, tools and do this. I hope they know what they are talking about. If not, the help line for FF is 1-888-549-3776 .

Let me know how this works out.

From what I can gather I don't have that power, the reason is because when I chose to create the league I picked custom league where it doesn't give me that power. I needed to select league manger which I didn't know until the league was already created and we where well into the season. I have tried to kick Gannon out already but I just go in circles on the website because I have no power.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I can gather I don't have that power, the reason is because when I chose to create the league I picked custom league where it doesn't give me that power. I needed to select league manger which I didn't know until the league was already created and we where well into the season. I have tried to kick Gannon out already but I just go in circles on the website because I have no power.

Try calling the # and see what they tell you. I'm starting to think we are SOL without a league manager, ESPN can't make changes to a custom league, only the league manager can and if we don't have one......

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try calling the # and see what they tell you. I'm starting to think we are SOL without a league manager, ESPN can't make changes to a custom league, only the league manager can and if we don't have one......

on phone, says make sure you login on right account. told him you mostly did, still on phone.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said to try sign out and signing back in, If that doesn't work change web browser that maybe cookies are messing with your page. He said that he went into your account and that everything was working. As for kicking people out, He said because I used custom I don't have the power to change whose in the league once the draft has gone by. (Which sucks, I'm sorry it's just my first time and I didn't know, so my bad:gaah:)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said to try sign out and signing back in, If that doesn't work change web browser that maybe cookies are messing with your page. He said that he went into your account and that everything was working. As for kicking people out, He said because I used custom I don't have the power to change whose in the league once the draft has gone by. (Which sucks, I'm sorry it's just my first time and I didn't know, so my bad:gaah:)
I'll try using a different web browser, but I have my doubts. When ESPN shows my ff teams it only shows two and this one isn't listed (I'm in three ESPN FF leagues). No big deal, I blame Espn because before the season started I was able to make roster changes and propose trades and now I can't. That's on ESPN.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried Chrome no dice. ESPN just sucks. We should use Yahoo next time IMO.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides now I've got a great excuse for losing...it's all ESPN fault:lol:

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost by two points this week because the guy I was playing had Lynch. Gotta say its probably the happiest I have ever been to lose a fantasy match up.