• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football?

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am only in this FF league, when you play to many its true you cannot keep up especially when you play in a advanced league like this with sixteen teams. Again you cant be a rookie at FF and win in this League.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update Standings

NFC North
1.Echelon AmericanBadAzz5-0W5
2.AZ GreenHawks3-2L1
3.nfl spense2-3W1
4.The Gacy Hawk Bunch0-5L5

NFC West
1.Fire breathingMonkey4-1W2
2.Wolverine's Winners3-2W1
3.Hawks seattle2-3L2
4.uw dawgfan1-4L1

NFC South
1.Jesse And The Rippers5-0W5
2.J.P. Patches2-3L2
3.Spokane RusselNFeathers2-3W1
4.Cincy Ballas1-4L1
NFC East
1.Seattle AirAttack5-0W5
2.Kentucky Blue3-2L1
3.Seattle Repeat Offences2-3W1
4.T-Town BAM 05 L5

AmericanBadAzz and Seattle AirAttack, and Jesse remain perfect while the NFC WEST is the closest division as Fire plays Wolf this week to determine who has the edge in the division. Wolf won there first meeting.

As for the playoffs if they where to end today would be ...

#1 AmericanBadAzz bye
#2 Seattle AirAttack bye

#3Jesse vs #6AZ winner faces AmericanBadAzz

#4 Fire vs #5 Kentucky Blue winner faces AirAttack

Well there's lots of games still to be played and anything can change. And good luck to everyone this week. (well everyone but Wolf) :suds:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really shouldn't be 5-0. I've had three solid weeks and two very poor ones where I just happened to play the only person in the league who scored less than me. But hey, I'll take it.

3PhilNgood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
My biggest problem is that I had no idea just how brutal the penalty for TOs was going to affect my team.
I wouldn't have taken QBs in the 1st & 2nd if I had things to do over...not to mention the fact that I drafted the worst possible starting RBs possible...well, live and learn, I guess.

The scoring in this league is extremely original.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exciting game week six between fire and wolf. Good Luck to you both. On a side note, Everyone knows gannon left and is currently 0-5, however last week he scored a ton of points and now has 2 starting Qb's that can put up some numbers. He is going to now be tough to beat the rest of the season.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Aaron Rodgers no points :L in the third Q. Wow, its going to be hard to win this week.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right guys our division rivalries are over and now its time to see how everyone does the rest of the season playing out of our divisions. Honestly I still see many different teams that can still make the playoffs so good luck to everyone going into week 7. Also guys remember we are all Seahawk Fans "except for 1 of us" and I obviously respect you guy's for that and respect you guy's for keeping your word and trying your best to win in this advanced league no matter what your record.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Men. I Would LOVE to host a 10 or 12 team league, 10 or 12. that is it.
I have been doing FL since the early 90's. Back when I read box scores and mailed out results.

This year will determine who is actually serious.
I'm currently in a league with LL, and it is Great. Couple of SAD teams! Have they quit? We shall see.

Anyway, FF, I'm in.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right guys our division rivalries are over and now its time to see how everyone does the rest of the season playing out of our divisions. Honestly I still see many different teams that can still make the playoffs so good luck to everyone going into week 7. Also guys remember we are all Seahawk Fans "except for 1 of us" and I obviously respect you guy's for that and respect you guy's for keeping your word and trying your best to win in this advanced league no matter what your record.

Kyle your roster is so kick ass, I'm in awe. The only player that may give you a challenge is Fire Breathing Monkey. I'm not giving up, but with this many players, improving your roster is really hard.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-0 so far :suds:

Although my streak will probably be snapped this week.

I'm losing Jimmy Graham to a bye, Sebastian Janikowski to a bye, Terrell Pryor to a bye and Randall Cobb will be out with an injury.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya last week was a big win for me, put some distance between me and wolf and got revenge for my one loss. Hopefully I can keep the winning up. But Airattack and badazz need to lose.:bawling: I want a bye week going into the playoffs. Ow well, good luck everyone and GO HAWKS!:suds:

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Harold for your kind words. Yes it gets hard to pick up players, but like this week because of injuries you could have picked up 2 starting runningbacks witch got snagged immediately Wednesday morning. Just like football injuries can kill or build teams. Gannon, who had no starting quarterbacks, quit, and was 0-5, now has a full line up that can put up points and could be tough to beat for a lot of teams. This is why I enjoy advanced FF Leagues with a lot of teams because at any time injuries could occur and kill a team while making what was at 1 time a weak team now very strong. Also Harold I set up most my teams bye's to be week 9 and I play you that week so if wolf doesn't beat me this week you will probably be my first loss. Either way it's just FF and it's much more fun playing with guys you respect that act like adults over a bunch of idiot's that have big mouths and that is why I enjoy playing in this league with you guy's. Good Luck again 2 everyone this week and let's hope the Seahawks keep having a great year this year!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the scoreboard , I see P. Thomas as one of my starters, I thought I swapped him out for Pead, must not of hit the submit button.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exciting week guys. Teams that hung in there that didn't start off that great are now looking strong because they kept picking up players. Again injuries in a advanced league like this can kill a team and make a weak team now strong. Don't give up as many of you still have a good shot of making the playoffs and anything can happen on any given Sunday so even tho me and Firebreathingmonkey and Seattleairattacks rosters look very tough to beat, you still can beat us. Good luck everyone going into this weekend. On a side note I hope all the Seahawk Players dig deep and keep Kicking some Ass!!! You only live once, but if you give it all you got, once is enough, and very much worth it, I promise you will be proud of yourselves in the end no matter what all the jealous critics or society says!!! Fuck them!!!

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats 2 uwdawgfan for beating me this weekend ending my undefeated streak. Again as I said in the last post anything can happen on any given sunday and am glad to see a lot of you guys that have hung in there in this advanced league starting to have strong rosters and wining. Congrats also to SeattleAirAttack for still being undefeated. I hope the Seahawks Kick Ass this Monday night and every one of you enjoy the game.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
69 from Cardinals D and 32 from Calvin Johnson....tough to overcome that...lol. If any one wants Harvin,I am in need of QB....let me know.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man rough couple of weeks for me, first Wayne is out for the season, then after finally getting Blackman back from his suspension and bye week he gets kicked out for the season. Than Dalton throws three picks for a -10, with most of my main starters having there bye week. WOW, so anyone want to trade a WR, it was never my strong point to begin with and now I'm in trouble. WILLING TO TRADE JAKE LOCKER, 49NERS D (they have bounced back) and matt Barkley (if your in need) for some WR HELP.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Guy's, this advanced league has now become more exciting then any league I have played in a while. So many of you still can make the playoffs I can't believe it. Honestly I again give a lot of respect for you guys that did not quit and have turned your rosters around and now can make the playoffs if not advance in them. Keep up your hard work everyone!!!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9-0 after today even though Raiders D got me -15 ugh.

Was hoping Matt Barkley would play and turn the ball over a bit. Oh well.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9-0 after today even though Raiders D got me -15 ugh.

Was hoping Matt Barkley would play and turn the ball over a bit. Oh well.

Yeah we had a pretty ugly match on our hands there. Both our benches outscored the starting lineups.