• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: falcons @ eagles

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted the Vikes as well. I think it's our only chance to win. A low scoring defensive showdown and maybe HF gives us the edge. That final quarter today was mind blowing. Doesn't look like we are going to get much on the ground so those backs better be blocking their asses off or Foles is going to get destroyed.
Bortles, Foles, Keenum and Brady, who woulda thunk?

SixthStreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it comes down to thinking if we have a better chance against the best defense in the league this year or a HOF QB. I think I would have preferred the Saints as defense typically always travels, but looking at the defenses Keenum faced this year shows that ours will be BY FAR the best one he's faced. This is going to get black and blue, but we have a shot. Win the TO battle, win the game.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our OL vs the Vikes Dline to be honest. I think we need to set Foles up w what Collinsworth was saying with the term "rpo" or run, pass, option. It was a play out of Chip's playbook and it seemed to work well w Foles.
Now, I'm not that familiar w the Vikes Oline, but I do know that Keenum struggled w the pass when he was pressured and getting knocked over. I think our Dline is much better than NO. I just like our matchup better vs Minny than I did w NO.

Kelce has always sucked giant donkey balls against 3-4 defenses and having a nose tackle just dominate him. I hope they have an answer for that.