• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN just announced that aTm, Clemson, Mizzou and FSU are heading to the SEC

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot, but...

John Swofford said:
"As I've said previously, we'll continue to be mindful of the collegiate landscape and what's best for the ACC and its member institutions. With that said, I've received no indication from any of our 12 Presidents that they have any intention of being affiliated with any conference other than the ACC."

Swafford indicates ACC schools staying put - ACC Blog - ESPN

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See what I mean? This guy is a complete idiot and I still found his childish comments amusing! It's not that difficult fellas. By the way, Tom, don't you live in Missouri? toodles............ :eyebrows:

Speaking of idiots, hi Brin.

Yes, mental midget, I do live in Missouri. HOWEVER, once your reading comprehension gets up to speed you will notice I said "tigger Fans," not people in Missouri.

And as mentioned above, I am bailing on this piece of shit state in due time. The entire 18 months here has been nothing but dodging toothless morons and fat chicks and seeing mediocre sports teams on the 10 o'clock news. You can have it, I'm going back to where National Championships are won.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom said he's moving and his 18months in Missouri was awful

I'm certain that you meant his 18 months in Missouri WERE awful.

Hey, who needs proper English when you live in Arkansas, correct?

REP ME, BITCH!!!

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, mental midget, I do live in Missouri. HOWEVER, once your reading comprehension gets up to speed you will notice I said "tigger Fans," not people in Missouri.

And as mentioned above, I am bailing on this piece of shit state in due time. The entire 18 months here has been nothing but dodging toothless morons and fat chicks and seeing mediocre sports teams on the 10 o'clock news. You can have it, I'm going back to where National Championships are won.

The southeast?

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certain that you meant his 18 months in Missouri WERE awful.

Hey, who needs proper English when you live in Arkansas, correct?

REP ME, BITCH!!!

grammartimehs1.jpg

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't see Mizzou getting into the SEC. Last year the Big10 & the SEC both made it clear that they didn't want them, I don't see what could have changed and I don't see any market increase with them.

As far as Clemson goes, I know USC will vote against them and I think UGA and UT would too. Clemson, again, doesn't really add an untapped market. Many SEC schools already battle Clemson for recruits, their upper hand is their conference. With Clemson in the SEC, UGA might not ever get another South Carolina player again.

FSU? Love the idea, but I know UF doesn't. Tallahassee is a decent sized city, but it's not that big of a market and from what I've seen the SEC already has a strong foothold in the panhandle of Florida. FSU brings name recognition, and a large fan base though. IDK what to think on this one.

Texas A&M will be welcomed with open arms... but only if the SEC gets exactly what they want from whoever the other schools are.

Their national fan base is the market that the SEC would be interested in, not Tallahassee.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson is a great place to get all fucked up and party, man. Therefore, I welcome them to the SEC East. Conference additions should be made based upon the quality of their pussy and tailgate partyage.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aren't you from Nebraska? Oh well, happy trails. Tell the most famous person from your state(Larry The Cable Guy) I said hello.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mizzou brings two large TV markets with them. However, with most tigger fans being homo, they probably won't much be into sister bangin', thus not really fitting in with the SEC.

Some bro on bro action, all of the family fun without the deformed offspring.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you from Nebraska? Oh well, happy trails. Tell the most famous person from your state(Larry The Cable Guy) I said hello.

Dan lives down here IN FL Brin.. about 30 mins from me over in Sanford.. my sister n law is good friends with him and his wife.. just FYI..

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan lives down here IN FL Brin.. about 30 mins from me over in Sanford.. my sister n law is good friends with him and his wife.. just FYI..

I have no beef with you or the giant red husker guy.

We exchange blows in good fun from time to time.

Take care!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't most people in the Kansas City area Kansas or Kansas State fans? Not sure Mizzou really brings much of KC.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just so you know Brin we have lots of famous people from here. Starkweather, Malcolm X , Gerald Ford . Its like a dammed whos who up here lol

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right now all I'm hearing is A&M is set to join but the SEC has to add someone else before adding A&M if they want to. I'm hearing Missouri is the leading candidate.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't most people in the Kansas City area Kansas or Kansas State fans? Not sure Mizzou really brings much of KC.

I have a couple of cousins who are Graduates of Mizery.. they are from Springfield tho.. home of homer simpson.. whats that say for Mizzou?

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no beef with you or the giant red husker guy.

We exchange blows in good fun from time to time.

Take care!

I just meant that Larry the cable guy isnt in Nebraska much, is all.. in order for him to say HI... he'd have to come to FL.. thats all.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not many KSU fans and as far as KU vs MU goes it's about 60/40 in favor of KU.