• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Enjoyed watching Finebaum get shut down by...

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ought to stick to the SEC and stay out of Big12.

Finebaum is a twat.

He has earned his way to his current position by being a sniveling punk. Just like Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith. They boldly state things because they know it riles people up which creates ratings.

There isn't much integrity left in sports journalism and sports media. Whoever can say the most outlandish and snide remarks that can gain the most 'hits' are sadly our top reporters and sports personalities.

Big 10 Network is really a breath of fresh air. They have personalities that really speak their thoughts and provide insightful and engaging conversation.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finebaum is a twat.

He has earned his way to his current position by being a sniveling punk. Just like Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith. They boldly state things because they know it riles people up which creates ratings.

There isn't much integrity left in sports journalism and sports media. Whoever can say the most outlandish and snide remarks that can gain the most 'hits' are sadly our top reporters and sports personalities.

Big 10 Network is really a breath of fresh air. They have personalities that really speak their thoughts and provide insightful and engaging conversation.

This. I know for some, trolling is a hobby, a habit, whatever. These guys get paid to be trolls. They can just count me out, have no interest in it.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finebaum is a twat.

umad_lsuplayerdance_zpsfb847dea.gif

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's managed to make a pile of cash by doing what so many on the internets just do for fun. :nod:

Wait a minute...

Are you telling me that there is money to be made from trolling people "professionally"?

What in the dee-diddley fook am I doing here spinning my wheels with you "people"?

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute...

Are you telling me that there is money to be made from trolling people "professionally"?

What in the dee-diddley fook am I doing here spinning my wheels with you "people"?

I'm keeping my amateur status so I can compete in the Olympics....

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big money in it apparently, the suits love it, guess it does get them ratings.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When ESPN hired finebaum it was their jumping the shark moment.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that one writes his name on the internet is tracked and counted. The executives then use that to justify his presence. It's the old 'bad news is good for business'.
American media stopped caring about truth, balanced reporting, questioning an opinion and quality sometime after Walter Cronkite retired.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that one writes his name on the internet is tracked and counted. The executives then use that to justify his presence. It's the old 'bad news is good for business'.
American media stopped caring about truth, balanced reporting, questioning an opinion and quality sometime after Walter Cronkite retired.

hippie-web.jpg

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The internet era is what started making these professional trolls so damn popular... Who watches news anymore when you can find out anything you want anytime you want with a few clicks?

In order to make up for the lost eyeballs looking for information they decided to pander to the eyeballs looking for entertainment.

It's why you see Colin Cowherd and Skip Bayless get constant exposure to spout stupid opinions designed only to piss people off but extremely little of Tim Kurkjian doing actual analysis....

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Cronkite was big contributor to doing away with balanced reporting when he gave his opinion on Vietnam. He wasn't reporting facts, he was stating he didn't think the US could win in Vietnam.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cronkite was big contributor to doing away with balanced reporting when he gave his opinion on Vietnam. He wasn't reporting facts, he was stating he didn't think the US could win in Vietnam.

There has always been editorials in journalism... The difference is back then they actually labeled it as an editorial instead of trying to pass it off as news...

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but that statement had a pretty big effect. Even that moron Johnson had to comment on it.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's why you see Colin Cowherd get constant exposure to spout stupid opinions designed only to piss people off but extremely little of Tim Kurkjian doing actual analysis....

I watched him for 5mins today telling everyone how cool he was for being an anti-social selfish pos.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute...

32646439.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont worry, even the SEC fans disowned Finebaum. Tennessee hates him and he graduated from there. I miss the old ESPN. Lot less talking and more games, plus Lumberjack and Strong Men contests. Now it is cartoon figures like Bayless, Finebaum, and Steven A Smith. Definitely need more Norwegians carrying cars.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo]Lumberjack Song - Monty Python - YouTube[/ame]