• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Declined Nick Foles Trade for Browns 35th pick This Last Draft

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly fans in this thread be like
:popsdance:

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things we all know, Williams is the odds on starter, Geodert is not.
DERP THIS

Evidence shows Goedert is 3rd string right now...

Evidence shows Williams is 2nd string right now...

One of the above you care about.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly fans in this thread be like
:popsdance:

NED4.gif

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing we know. The Eagles jumped up for a player they thought Dallas wanted.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing we know. The Eagles jumped up for a player they thought Dallas wanted.

We'll never know if Dallas wanted him or not... he wasn't available.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so stupid. If Wentz is phenomenal, then Prescott is too. Both have identical stats except Dak has a better QBR.

Wentz isn't even healthy and you claimed he was a "lock" to win the MVP. surprise surprise...he didn't win it.

NEXT

Dak is the 4th best quarterback in the division. Nothing wrong with that. He’s still better than Eli.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things we all know, Williams is the odds on starter, Geodert is not.
DERP THIS

We just don’t have as many holes as Dallas so we don’t need our draft picks come in and start. That’s not talking shit or putting down Dallas... it’s just the truth. ESPN did an article on team needs and said “Special Teams Help” for the Eagles. We needed a TE and got one who many had going in the first rd just like many mocks had Dallas’ new lineman going in the first. Us drafting depth isn’t a sign of a poor draft it’s a sign of a strong team.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll straighten these arguments out. Wentz was an awesome qb in the way of avoiding sacks and keeping the play alive (somehow coming out of about six redskins gang tackling him) but this kind of play will make his NFL career very short, and may already be over. Next, Dallas is fucking stupid if they weren’t considering possibly the best TE in the draft after the news of Witten retiring and relying on a pure blocking te and a basketball player (only way a basketball court looks good is covered in wrestling mats)
Well since every top 100 list I've seen William's was higher than any TE and in some of those top 100 lists Hayden Hurst was ranked higher than Goedert I'm saying Dallas made the right choice.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just don’t have as many holes as Dallas so we don’t need our draft picks come in and start. That’s not talking shit or putting down Dallas... it’s just the truth. ESPN did an article on team needs and said “Special Teams Help” for the Eagles. We needed a TE and got one who many had going in the first rd just like many mocks had Dallas’ new lineman going in the first. Us drafting depth isn’t a sign of a poor draft it’s a sign of a strong team.
When your team plays like its 2016 again you'll change your story.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your team plays like its 2016 again you'll change your story.

I don’t know what to say. They are a completey different team than that team. They have a very strong roster and really didn’t lose any starters. Don’t get what you’re trying to say outside I guess you’re just hoping and praying they aren’t good. They run a ton of two and three TE sets and really REALLY needed a TE and they got a great prospect.
It’s a wait and see thing maybe he’s a all pro for 8 years and the Dallas OLineman sucks or maybe it’s the exact opposite. I’m a million percent sure that neither of us know.
I just find it funny that you’re so positive we’re gonna be 7-9 but I guess you know more then one of the best executives in the NFL who just pulled another fast one on the NFL and found a loophole to bring in 4 comp picks next year.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know what to say. They are a completey different team than that team. They have a very strong roster and really didn’t lose any starters. Don’t get what you’re trying to say outside I guess you’re just hoping and praying they aren’t good. They run a ton of two and three TE sets and really REALLY needed a TE and they got a great prospect
I'm saying they over achieved from the head coach all the way down to the ball boys.

Now in the draft the back office had the Cowboys in their heads just like you fans do.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying they over achieved from the head coach all the way down to the ball boys.

Now in the draft the back office had the Cowboys in their heads just like you fans do.

They didn’t over achieve anything. They kicked ass all year, kicked ass in the playoffs. Littered with excellent players and have a top 5 OLine and DLine and a young star QB. I guess you can pretend they aren’t good but they are an excellent team. Top O top D, excellent ST and coaching. I know you hate them but they are currently constructed extremely well because they are very good at all the important parts of a team OLine, DLine, QB and coaching.
That’s why I’m high on Dallas cause they have a great OLine and an emerging very good DLine.
And I doubt the front office gives Dallas much thought. You did see the epic beat down they laid on Dallas right. Wasn’t it like 39-9?

Last edited:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn’t over achieve anything. They kicked ass all year, kicked ass in the playoffs. Littered with excellent players and have a top 5 OLine and DLine and a young star QB. I guess you can pretend they aren’t good but they are an excellent team. Top O top D, excellent ST and coaching. I know you hate them but they are currently constructed extremely well because they are very good at all the important parts of a team OLine, DLine, QB and coaching.
That’s why I’m high on Dallas cause they have a great OLine and an emerging very good DLine.
And I doubt the front office gives Dallas much thought. You did see the epic beat down they laid on Dallas right. Wasn’t it like 39-9?

wrong. lost too many players, cut too many starters, loss of starters to injury...and your QB will never be the same again.

Eagles will be lucky to win 8 games this year. THems the facts.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong. lost too many players, cut too many starters, loss of starters to injury...and your QB will never be the same again.

Eagles will be lucky to win 8 games this year. THems the facts.

QB, LT, MLB, RB/PR, CB1... all lost last year to injury and the league couldn't carry the Eagles jock.

LOL at your 8 wins.