• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Declined Nick Foles Trade for Browns 35th pick This Last Draft

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't make any sense. He literally was thrust into the starting QB role with 3 games to go, and lead his team to a Super Bowl victory. He's not elite, but he's a starting level QB in this league. If you take away the St. Louis season he has a 3 to 1 TD/Int ratio. Has been to a pro bowl, and a super bowl title. He's definitely a better option than Tyrod Taylor is.
I disagree. He had two good games last year, and he had 1 good year under Chip Kelly 5 years ago. That's his career. You can't take away the St. Louis season just because it fits your argument better.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. He had two good games last year, and he had 1 good year under Chip Kelly 5 years ago. That's his career. You can't take away the St. Louis season just because it fits your argument better.

I'm just saying Keenum, Goff and Foles have all looked substantially better away from Jeff Fisher. And he had more than 2 good games last year.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying Keenum, Goff and Foles have all looked substantially better away from Jeff Fisher. And he had more than 2 good games last year.
Ok, maybe 3 good games? Also, Keenum never did anything for any coach before last season. I think he takes a big step back this year. At any rate, I'll happily take Tyrod over Foles. Tyrod took a shit team to the playoffs. Foles isn't doing that. He was given the most talented team in the NFL and arguably one of the top coaches in the NFL.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, maybe 3 good games? Also, Keenum never did anything for any coach before last season. I think he takes a big step back this year. At any rate, I'll happily take Tyrod over Foles. Tyrod took a shit team to the playoffs. Foles isn't doing that. He was given the most talented team in the NFL and arguably one of the top coaches in the NFL.

Honestly the only bad game he had was against Oakland(unless you wanna count the first quarter of the Dallas game) He had a rating over 100 against NYG and in every playoff game as well. I think it should be worth mentioning if Foles wasn't awesome in the Super Bowl the eagles don't win it.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could have totally ruined another qb instead
Yeah, but their FO actually looks pretty serious for once. Hue is just playing the role of Chuck Pagano in 2018 until they find someone to fill the job. Cleveland is in a good spot for once on the football field. Could see some meaningful results as soon as 2019.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly the only bad game he had was against Oakland(unless you wanna count the first quarter of the Dallas game) He had a rating over 100 against NYG and in every playoff game as well. I think it should be worth mentioning if Foles wasn't awesome in the Super Bowl the eagles don't win it.
It should also be noted that one of Foles' TDs in the SB was highly questionable and probably incomplete.

Oakland and Atlanta were crappy outings. If you want to tout him beating up on an absolutely horrible NYG defense, go ahead I guess.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should also be noted that one of Foles' TDs in the SB was highly questionable and probably incomplete.

Oakland and Atlanta were crappy outings. If you want to tout him beating up on an absolutely horrible NYG defense, go ahead I guess.
Foles had a 6.2 YPA against the Giants too. At least against the Falcons he got it going even if the final score got kind of gross.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn't touting anything other than in 4 of the 5 games he started and finished he had a passer rating over 100. If you want to diminish that, go ahead I guess.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't touting anything other than in 4 of the 5 games he started and finished he had a passer rating over 100. If you want to diminish that, go ahead I guess.
Are you honestly telling me his game against Atlanta was good? His longest "completion" of the day was arguably a lateral to Ajayi that he did all the work on. He was average at best against Atlanta, get real.

I'm not taking anything away from his final two games, he played great. That said, having two great games in the playoffs and one great game against arguably the worst pass defense in the NFL in New York isn't worth my team giving up a high 2nd round pick. I'm significantly happier giving up a 3rd for a QB that broke the NFL's longest playoff streak with a garbage supporting cast around him, leading them to 8 wins with Charles Clay (558 yards) as his leading receiver.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you honestly telling me his game against Atlanta was good? His longest "completion" of the day was arguably a lateral to Ajayi that he did all the work on. He was average at best against Atlanta, get real.

I'm not taking anything away from his final two games, he played great. That said, having two great games in the playoffs and one great game against arguably the worst pass defense in the NFL in New York isn't worth my team giving up a high 2nd round pick. I'm significantly happier giving up a 3rd for a QB that broke the NFL's longest playoff streak with a garbage supporting cast around him, leading them to 8 wins with Charles Clay (558 yards) as his leading receiver.

He was good enough against ATL to have a passer rating higher than 100.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah must be nice to have a real supporting cast on offense and defense along with an elite coach, too.

Yeah it was nice to give up shitty Jordan Matthews for Ronald Darby.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was nice to give up shitty Jordan Matthews for Ronald Darby.
No doubt there. And the Buffalo management is so dumb they have nothing to show for the Darby trade and the Watkins trade. Again, these were the people Tyrod was dealing with. They were dumber than the Browns, even.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh, how cute...they finally got ONE

dallas-cowboys-name-frisco-hq-jld3912*750xx1300-731-0-99.jpg

It amazes me to think about the amount of dust that’s probably been cleaned off of those trophies. Don’t you have anything more recent to celebrate?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt there. And the Buffalo management is so dumb they have nothing to show for the Darby trade and the Watkins trade. Again, these were the people Tyrod was dealing with. They were dumber than the Browns, even.
They drafted Josh Allen over Josh Rosen. And Lamar Jackson. While passing on Mahomes and Watson the previous year.

That's gonna sting.