• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Declined Nick Foles Trade for Browns 35th pick This Last Draft

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not committed to 5 years if the team doesn’t extend the 4 year contract. It has to be changed from 4 to 5 for it to be a 5 year contract.
it is in the contract. You cant change a contract without signatures. Therefore it is 5 years.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. I found something more entertaining to do. Got boring fighting with you so I watch zit popping videos on YouTube. Kind of reminds me of you anyway.

You also recently said Foles > Dak. So if Dallas gives Dak more then 80 million they must be getting ripped off according to you.
Dr Pimple Popper!!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly can't tell if you guys are messing with PE or not on this one

It's technically and legally a 4 year contract with an option for a 5th year to be added on if certain parameters are met and acted upon. That's what it is from a legal perspective but what you want to call it (4 year or 5 year) is up for interpretation from the individual since you can make a case both ways what it "really is". The team no doubt has control over the player for 5 years (really more if they tag him) if they exercise the option and the language and the parameters pertaining to that 5th year may very well be included in the original contract (not all of them are as the actual salary is not yet known) and make clear how the the option year will be handled, but that doesn't change the fact that the actual contract as signed and executed by that draft pick and on the day it is signed is filed with the league as a 4 year contract.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly can't tell if you guys are messing with PE or not on this one

It's technically and legally a 4 year contract with an option for a 5th year to be added on if certain parameters are met and acted upon. That's what it is from a legal perspective but what you want to call it (4 year or 5 year) is up for interpretation from the individual since you can make a case both ways what it "really is". The team no doubt has control over the player for 5 years (really more if they tag him) if they exercise the option and the language and the parameters pertaining to that 5th year may very well be included in the original contract (not all of them are as the actual salary is not yet known) and make clear how the the option year will be handled, but that doesn't change the fact that the actual contract as signed and executed by that draft pick and on the day it is signed is filed with the league as a 4 year contract.

I’m going to try to take your advice from a while ago and just drop it. He isn’t messing with me he just will not ever admit he is wrong under any conditions. I totally understand why people would call it a 5 year contract but as you and Schmoopy said, “Technically it’s a 4 year contract”.

And you know I’m right @Manster7588 if Cowboy fans are saying I’m right and your wrong.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Manster7588

“Dak lost that game by lining up over the guard”.
SHIT I WAS TOTALLY WRONG!

“Fletcher Cox is the best DT in the NFL.”
MY BAD, HE ISNT. A DONALD IS EAY BETTER

“Cole Beasley sucks”
DAMN, HE ACTUALLY IS A LOT BETTER THEN I THOUGHT

Demarco Murray will be great in Philly because we have a good OLine too.
WOOPS, FUCKED THAY UP

And why can’t you facepalm Jarntt?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m going to try to take your advice from a while ago and just drop it. He isn’t messing with me he just will not ever admit he is wrong under any conditions. I totally understand why people would call it a 5 year contract but as you and Schmoopy said, “Technically it’s a 4 year contract”.

And you know I’m right @Manster7588 if Cowboy fans are saying I’m right and your wrong.

You aren’t right and you’re not man enough to admit it. Be a man for once in your life.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just spitballing here, but probably because when people have a debate with Jarntt. it is in the form of a conversation. it is ok to disagree. It just might be the way you disagree with people :noidea:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just spitballing here, but probably because when people have a debate with Jarntt. it is in the form of a conversation. it is ok to disagree. It just might be the way you disagree with people :noidea:

Do I ever call him a fucking moron? I’ll say I’m wrong when I am wrong but the issue is with Manster on this one. I disagree with you a lot. Do you ever hear me say “You’re a fucking moron Schmoopy” or even better “I made Schmoopy sit on his thumbs while I cursed him out and made him lick his fingers later”. Or maybe Handi calling my wife a Fucking cvnt. Interestingly you say nothing to them, it’s all me, right Schmoopy

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I ever call him a fucking moron? I’ll say I’m wrong when I am wrong but the issue is with Manster on this one. I disagree with you a lot. Do you ever hear me say “You’re a fucking moron Schmoopy” or even better “I made Schmoopy sit on his thumbs while I cursed him out and made him lick his fingers later”. Or maybe Handi calling my wife a Fucking cvnt. Interestingly you say nothing to them, it’s all me, right Schmoopy
1st off. I dont bring significant others into these things.
Again the way you disagree brings these things out when people get tired of the same ol' same ol'
I have had disagreements with all you have named. I have had normal conversations with all of them.
I next to never see you engaged in a normal conversation. just my personal observation.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Manster7588

“Dak lost that game by lining up over the guard”.
SHIT I WAS TOTALLY WRONG!

“Fletcher Cox is the best DT in the NFL.”
MY BAD, HE ISNT. A DONALD IS EAY BETTER

“Cole Beasley sucks”
DAMN, HE ACTUALLY IS A LOT BETTER THEN I THOUGHT

Demarco Murray will be great in Philly because we have a good OLine too.
WOOPS, FUCKED THAY UP

Don't bring me into the face palm wars...I get enough on my own :D

@Manster7588 please face palm my post to make him feel better :suds:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THE VICTIM !!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn’t count

He's just "here to talk football".

Spent 6 days up in Manti La-Sal mountains fly fishing with my old man. Bought a Polaris RZR last fall and this was the first time I've been able to get on it up in the mountains. Caught some decent sized Bows and a whole mess of young Cutts and Brookies. Don't know how many more times I'm going to be able to do that with my Dad.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know what you’re facepalming about @dbldwn711 just letting you know a hood rat is a term for women not men.

Just wondering, how tall are you. This guy used the term appropriately

https://nypost.com/2019/07/11/long-island-bagel-shop-customer-filmed-other-public-tirades/

"The bizarre incident at the 7-Eleven isn’t the only episode filmed on the 5-foot man’s YouTube channel. He also accuses a woman of being a “ghetto hoodrat” and appears to get into a physical altercation with her after he claims she cut him in line for the bathroom."