• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty uneasiness

What player are you most uneasy about owning right now heading into the draft/season in dynasty?

• Dez Bryant (will he actually find a team willing to pay a 29 year old declining pain in the ass?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leveon Bell (will he hold out and/or get injured with all the touches he had last year)

• Odell Beckham (will he be traded? will he have his head screwed on right? will he be healthy?)

• Lesean Mccoy (will age and a lot of touches catch up with him or is he Frank Gore Jr.?)

• Jarvis Landry (really the Browns?)

• Total voters

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually for me it's my lower level guys (M. Hollins, C. Artis-Payne, Mike Davis, S. Perine, G. Allison, RSJ) all could potentially be valuable starter or could amount to absolutely nothing. ....
Well that's one down after day one - friggin SEA. .....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis, Rexy, Jeremy Hill, Davis, Tyrod, McCarron, Flacco, Curtis Samuel, and Sanu biggest casualties of rd 1

Yes, some surprises there - Samuel and Rex in particular. ... BTW - Who the second Davis you referring to ?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love the Barkley addition for Odell - gonna be tough to contain both for 4qtrs

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure the landing spots are real great for the RBs taken so far. Seattle OL is bad, Giants may be worse and Pats and the committee approach.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex/Hill/Michel/White - another year of Brady and Gronk aging, Pats always seem to get ground stats, I'm not ready to say Michel comes in and steals all the work, but that's a pretty serious draft investment for a team that isn't known to feed 1 RB

Could be a Saints-type situation where all of the sudden they have 2 fantasy relevant RBs....especially with the perceived lack of receiving weapons behind gronk

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure the landing spots are real great for the RBs taken so far. Seattle OL is bad, Giants may be worse and Pats and the committee approach.

was a big factor in me bailing on this year's draft picks in Bandit dynasty - felt like most of the value was completely landing-spot-dependent vs supremely talented rookies rising above the competition and stealing jobs.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about Barkley..if Darkwa can be relevant, I'm not concerned there.

The rest..yes absolutely, especially Penny

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually for me it's my lower level guys (M. Hollins, C. Artis-Payne, Mike Davis, S. Perine, G. Allison, RSJ) all could potentially be valuable starter or could amount to absolutely nothing. ....

Well, one for sure and very likely two down after day 2. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My updated winners/losers after rds 2 & 3;

Big time winners (so far)
Kenyon Drake
Jam. Williams/Aaron Jones
Sequon Barkley (Will Hernandez is a bad mother run blocker)
Tranny, still no competition....yet
Crowell
Alex Collins
D. Foreman/Miller
Marlon Mack..shockingly..though there's still one starter worthy type available, plus AP,Charles, and post draft cuts..they gotta get someone (Jeremy Hill?)
Bronco fans .(Gag me)
M. Gordon
Lynch/Martin
Cowboys fans
Giants fans
C. McCaffrey

Losers-
Seattle fans...Penny should still be in the board, and still no linemen to help
JJ Nelson
Peyton Barber
Curtis Samuel
Muhammad Sanu
The entire Lions backfield
Sam. Perine
Dev. Booker/De. Henderson
Every offense on JAX schedule
Carlos Hyde
Browns fans (the hits just keep on comin')
Flacco
Rexy/Hill

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt it wasn't a lock the Colts brought in a bellcow but they will surely bring in a north-south runner. John Kelly and Darrel Williams are the only two that look like they could challenge Mack for 50/50 split at this point.
Looked back at the RBs the Colts were interested in, neither of those two were on it. Ito Smith and a RB from Florida and Cincinnati are.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jam. Williams/Aaron Jones
I'm not calling the GB RB situation a big time win.
On a touch-per-game basis, TyMo still led of the 3.

Last edited:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a touch-per-game basis, TyMo still lead of the 3.

I don't think there's any chance TyMo leads that team in carries even in week 1 if he's healthy.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a touch-per-game basis, TyMo still led of the 3.
Meh..true, yet I feel the only thing Tymo proved last year is that they can't depend in him as the RB. I'm of the opinion the release of Jordy Nelson is very telling of their plans with TyMo

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh..true, yet I feel the only thing Tymo proved last year is that they can't depend in him as the RB. I'm of the opinion the release of Jordy Nelson is very telling of their plans with TyMo
I think the release of Jordy was just the result of signing Adams to his big contract. It was either Cobb or Jordy that had to go. They chose the older guy. If they dumped Cobb, then I might have sided with what you're saying.
Then to further distance the TyMo WR talk, the Packers drafted 3 boundary WRs, St. Brown, J'Mon Moore that the longshot speedster front USF. St. Brown and Moore both have the talent to start.
Then you also have the head coach that keeps repeating that 88 is now a RB. They plan to use him to isolate LBs on him, which will likely happen any time they go 3 wides with Jimmy Graham. Running game will still feature the former rookies, but TyMo will get some work there too.