• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty uneasiness

What player are you most uneasy about owning right now heading into the draft/season in dynasty?

• Dez Bryant (will he actually find a team willing to pay a 29 year old declining pain in the ass?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leveon Bell (will he hold out and/or get injured with all the touches he had last year)

• Odell Beckham (will he be traded? will he have his head screwed on right? will he be healthy?)

• Lesean Mccoy (will age and a lot of touches catch up with him or is he Frank Gore Jr.?)

• Jarvis Landry (really the Browns?)

• Total voters

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to post a poll to see which players you most worried are going to lose their jobs, retire, or shit the bed this year.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck, until he picks up "the duke".

I have no shares, so personally? Wentz

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thank my lucky stars I have no shares in him, but Andrew Luck owners have to be sick thinking about his situation.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me personally - it is Marlon Mack and the Indy RB situation. If they allow him to take that lead dog role, it would be a huge boost. Close second is the GB backfield and how that shakes out. I traded away Jamaal (high) for ARob (low) while also adding a share of TyMo (low) in case of a 3 headed monster.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only guy on the list I have stock in is Drake, and all I'm worried about is them signing CJ, given Miami's needs, I can't see them taking a RB with the kind of pedigree that would be an immediate threat. Sure they might take a flyer, but the guys who would obviously be a threat should be long gone by the time they turn that way

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume the Dolphins add someone to go with Drake.

Cuz they should imo.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only player I own stock in on that list is Bell. Not so worried about the present, but a bit worried about long term. However if he can help win a championship, I’ll be happy to have him.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would really suck for Hyde if SB is a Brown.
Wouldn't be a shock to see an immediate trade involving Hyde should they do it. They signed him to a very realistic contract that shouldn't be too difficult to move. If the cards are played right, they get him dealt to a Washington or Gmen, or Colts, before they look into a RB in the second round

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me personally - it is Marlon Mack and the Indy RB situation. If they allow him to take that lead dog role, it would be a huge boost. Close second is the GB backfield and how that shakes out. I traded away Jamaal (high) for ARob (low) while also adding a share of TyMo (low) in case of a 3 headed monster.

I honestly didn't include Indy because I just don't see how as an owner of Marlon Mack you can't already expect them to sign or draft somebody else. He couldn't take over the job from a 34 year old guy last year, so I doubt they are going to hand him the reigns. In Green Bay, I honestly think Montgomery goes into more of a hybrid role (especially since they haven't signed anybody to replace Jordy) and they let Williams and Jones be the running backs and I think both of them will have value going forward. I own both Williams and Jones and I'm not really concerned at all with their situation. I also didn't include any Redskins running backs for Seahawks running backs because if you own any of them are you really counting on them anyway?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would really suck for Hyde if SB is a Brown.
As a Hyde owner, I don't think you make a RB like Hyde the 8th-highest paid RB and then draft another RB.
But it is Cleveland.
Then again, the Bears threw all that money at Glennon last off-season which amounted to 4 games.
Then gave up on him.

I just traded for Hilton hoping that Luck would be ready.
Indy gave the illusion that Luck was almost ready last season.
And now he's still not even throwing?
Congrats Indy - you are the new Cleveland. Idiots.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Hyde owner, I don't think you make a RB like Hyde the 8th-highest paid RB and then draft another RB.
But it is Cleveland.

What's going to be funny (for all of us that don't own Hyde anywhere) is when the Browns go QB with pick 1, then go Bradley Chubb with pick 4 and all of the Hyde owner rejoice and come on these boards and say how great he's going to be after the first round is over on Thursday night. Then with the first pick of the 2nd round on Friday they draft Derrius Guice. That's actually the exact scenario that Mel Kiper (that guy is such a huge bag of douche) gave in his latest mock. All the Hyde owners will go from ecstatic in one night to cussing the next night. LOL.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that 4 people said Andrew Luck so far, but here's the thing. I'm in 2 dynasty leagues and I have him in both of them, but that's not really something I'm too worried about because since I had to deal with it all of last year I already have alternative choices for my quarterback. If he comes back, great. If he doesn't, I'll deal with it just I did last year. At least there are suitable replacements at quarterback. I've always said that I would rather a guy be injured than just suck. The worst thing that can happen is having a guy that you feel like you have to start every week and he sucks every week like Jay Ajayi or Amari Cooper last year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it is Cleveland.
Then again, the Bears threw all that money at Glennon last off-season which amounted to 4 games.
Then gave up on him.

I just traded for Hilton hoping that Luck would be ready.
Indy gave the illusion that Luck was almost ready last season.
And now he's still not even throwing?
Congrats Indy - you are the new Cleveland. Idiots.
Hyde is 8th highest paid RB? Really ? You sure? His cap hit is only slightly above three million this season. Can that actually be 8th highest?
As for your trade for Hilton.....could end up being a wash. There was a reason I wanted to move him and it was spelt L-U-C-K. There is something really fishy about his injury and the Colts are so damn disingenuous.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's going to be funny (for all of us that don't own Hyde anywhere) is when the Browns go QB with pick 1, then go Bradley Chubb with pick 4 and all of the Hyde owner rejoice and come on these boards and say how great he's going to be after the first round is over on Thursday night. Then with the first pick of the 2nd round on Friday they draft Derrius Guice. That's actually the exact scenario that Mel Kiper (that guy is such a huge bag of douche) gave in his latest mock. All the Hyde owners will go from ecstatic in one night to cussing the next night. LOL.
I think Mel is on the right track for once.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde is 8th highest paid RB? Really ? You sure? His cap hit is only slightly above three million this season. Can that actually be 8th highest?
As for your trade for Hilton.....could end up being a wash. There was a reason I wanted to move him and it was spelt L-U-C-K. There is something really fishy about his injury and the Colts are so damn disingenuous.
http://overthecap.com/position/running-back/

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mel is on the right track for once.
Heard the talking heads on ESPN saying that the Cleveland Browns could draft 2 QB.
With the logic that only half of the QB actually make it in the NFL, if the Browns target 2, odds will be better that they end up with a top notch QB.
Sorry to disagree but Mel is the NFL equivalent of fantasy's Eric Karrabel.

He was. Since the McKinnon signing Hyde dropped to 9th.

2018 top paid RB averages.png

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard the talking heads on ESPN saying that the Cleveland Browns could draft 2 QB.
With the logic that only half of the QB actually make it in the NFL, if the Browns target 2, odds will be better that they end up with a top notch QB.
Sorry to disagree but Mel is the NFL equivalent of fantasy's Eric Karrabel.

He was. Since the McKinnon signing Hyde dropped to 9th.

View attachment 178049
So he’s about at the level of Gio who’s a third down back? That ranking chart going to be changing big time once these stud RBs sign their next contract. He’s making 3 million this year, that’s not a ton of money in the NFL.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Hyde owners are not counting on that contract to protect Hyde’s job. If so your going to be very disappointed.:nod: