• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers Party In The AZ Pool!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been watching baseball for many decades and seen many teams clinch and celebrate on another team's field.

Arizona's "request" that the Dodgers refrain from celebrating on their field, quite frankly, was a bitch move and if the Dodgers acted classless by jumping in your pool.....

maybe that was their version of a receipt for the bitch move by Arizona management to begin with.

They asked them not to celebrate on the field because the grass was in bad condition you fool. Try reading the whole story next time.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm sorry they feel that way," Kershaw said. "We don't mean any disrespect towards them. We're just trying to enjoy our postseason berth. For me, if they were to celebrate at our home field, I feel like they've earned that right."

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They asked them not to celebrate on the field because the grass was in bad condition you fool. Try reading the whole story next time.

I myself missed the part about the grass. So, to that, did the field get damaged? I have heard nothing as of yet to that, so, I am curious.

If not, then, it is to me akin of sitting on that nice couch in your house that nobody uses, except for when company is over, or, for only special occasions.

If you do it anyway, and nothing happens, then.........?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I myself missed the part about the grass. So, to that, did the field get damaged? I have heard nothing as of yet to that, so, I am curious.

If not, then, it is to me akin of sitting on that nice couch in your house that nobody uses, except for when company is over, or, for only special occasions.

If you do it anyway, and nothing happens, then.........?

That's not the point. If you drink and drive and dont kill anyone is it still a good thing to do? Moron

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the point. If you drink and drive and dont kill anyone is it still a good thing to do? Moron

That's not YOUR point. It's A point, and, a valid one.

As for the name calling, I don't stoop that low.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how the giants or jets will feel when the Super Bowl champions parties on their field.

The fact the dbacks said anything at all about refraining from celebrating on the field is one of the gayest things I've ever heard. Heaven forbid the grass is bad shape for the final meaningless series of the year. They'll have 6 months to patch it up.if I were a fan of Arizona I'd be embarrassed by them.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are still mad about the pool?

Don't you have more important things in your life to get up in arms over?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does "more players come out of California than anywhere else" have to do with classy fans or the shoddy condition of Chavez latrine? Discuss! :whistle:

You said we have no knowledge of the game when that is the furthest from the truth. Discuss?[/QUOTE]

Just because a company is the largest producer of goods doesn't mean that their product is the best on the market. If you are talking about the number of players produced, you need to use a sample of players per population. Vinny boy is probably the most knowledgable fan and then it cliff drops from there. What is truly sad is that LA fans bring a bad name to some of the greatest players/broadcasters in baseball.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said we have no knowledge of the game when that is the furthest from the truth. Discuss?

Just because a company is the largest producer of goods doesn't mean that their product is the best on the market. If you are talking about the number of players produced, you need to use a sample of players per population. Vinny boy is probably the most knowledgable fan and then it cliff drops from there. What is truly sad is that LA fans bring a bad name to some of the greatest players/broadcasters in baseball.[/QUOTE]

Yeah right, you knuckleheads in AZ didn't even have MLB till around 1996 and now you know more about the game? LOL
GO kick moon rocks in your backyard crybaby poor sport. :lol:

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you always group people together when forming your opinions of them?

If so, then, :L

BigD, I've 'known' you for quite a few years, and I've always enjoyed what you've had to say on any and all topics. You're an intelligent guy, and sometimes you're a bit too clever for a number of people both here and at our former home, cbs.

The conversation you're having with this AZ guy proves to me, that even the smartest of people have trouble getting the message through to another person, if that other person is a blithering idiot.

Go Dodgers! :suds:

Beef

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are we really comparing this to drinking and driving......

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we really comparing this to drinking and driving......

Its the same concept. "If I do something im not supposed to do, but nothing bad happens, is it still okay to do?"

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, this progression into comparing an impromptu pool party to life-threatening illegal activity absolutely reeks of SORE LOSER.

Get a grip, man.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iab2.jpg

:nod:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may make me change my mind and side with Hammer on this........

Breaking a promise, and correcting an error | dodgerscribe.com

It takes it from a giddy, spontaneous celebration to an ugly, disgusting display of utter classlessness.

Perhaps I’m old and out of touch, but I remember when, if a team won a championship, that team’s fans and players were happy because THEY won. Maybe this is a commentary on where we are as a society, but these days it seems like people are happier that THE OTHER TEAM LOST than they are that their team won. I don’t get that. I probably never will.

There was a time when it meant something to wear a Dodgers uniform. It was a uniform that was worn with pride. It was a symbol not only of sustained excellence on the field, but also of a quiet dignity and professionalism. Back when it was worn by the likes of Sandy Koufax and Don Drysdale. Steve Garvey and Dusty Baker and Rick Monday and Ron Cey and Bill Russell. Roy Campanella and Gil Hodges and Duke Snider and Pee Wee Reese.
And yes, Jackie Robinson, who endured more adversity to wear it and wore it with more dignity and grace than any other man ever has.
If there is one thing that really does set the Dodgers apart from the Diamondbacks, an expansion team that only came into the league in 1998, it’s that the Dodgers have a century of storied history to point to.

Best quote of all:

Any Dodgers player or players who urinated in the Chase Field pool on Thursday also defaced the Dodgers name. They may have thought they were pissing all over the Diamondbacks, but really, they were pissing all over the Dodgers, and everything the Dodgers are supposed to be about...

Because in their zeal to disrespect the Diamondbacks, the only people these players really disrespected was themselves.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be embarrassed and disgusted by those actions... but then again you guys are classless and probably think it's okay.