• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers Party In The AZ Pool!!

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read this Dodger faggot
1llb.jpg
s- Breaking a promise, and correcting an error | dodgerscribe.com

:lol:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, maybe they just had to piss. The Dodgers are the first ones to ever piss in a pool, they should be ashamed!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's next Dback fans? You guys going to dig up the meals the Dodgers ate postgame? Why don't you tell us how much water they splashed? Lol, get over it guys. Our teams have been at each other's throats all year, this is what happens. How do you even know that they (or 1 person) actually pissed in the pool? It could have been a joke.

Anyway, this is old news.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because a company is the largest producer of goods doesn't mean that their product is the best on the market. If you are talking about the number of players produced, you need to use a sample of players per population. Vinny boy is probably the most knowledgable fan and then it cliff drops from there. What is truly sad is that LA fans bring a bad name to some of the greatest players/broadcasters in baseball.

Yeah right, you knuckleheads in AZ didn't even have MLB till around 1996 and now you know more about the game? LOL
GO kick moon rocks in your backyard crybaby poor sport. :lol:[/QUOTE]

A. I am probably older than you and B. I grew up in one of the best sports towns in the United States: Chicago, Illinois. I have most likely been booing the chubbies since you were that wet spot on your daddies boxer shorts!

Last edited by a moderator:

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting

The only problem I have is AZ asked the Dodgers to not celebrate AT ALL on their field and I thought that was kind of stupid personally. I think the Dodgers decided to jump in the pool out of spite personally but it will be interesting to see how this rivalry carries over next year.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Dodgers urine is even classy." - Ignorant fuckers on this board

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Dodgers urine is even classy." - Ignorant fuckers on this board

Thing is the DBack fans have like most fans categorized Dodger fans as classless...
Wow, first off we don't know for sure if anyone peed in the pool, 2nd if they did then it's wrong but what's even more wrong though is coming on our board attacking us, I've NEVER and NEVER will go on another board to troll, this sting guy calls me a sperm and says I'm around 18, well I am probably a lot older then him and they've already made up there minds about all Dodger fans so I might as well have some fun with it cause it is just a game right.

Going to enjoy wearing my Dodger hat at the ASU game this weekend, can only imagine the stares I'll get.

Go Doyers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is the DBack fans have like most fans categorized Dodger fans as classless...
Wow, first off we don't know for sure if anyone peed in the pool, 2nd if they did then it's wrong but what's even more wrong though is coming on our board attacking us, I've NEVER and NEVER will go on another board to troll, this sting guy calls me a sperm and says I'm around 18, well I am probably a lot older then him and they've already made up there minds about all Dodger fans so I might as well have some fun with it cause it is just a game right.

Going to enjoy wearing my Dodger hat at the ASU game this weekend, can only imagine the stares I'll get.

Go Doyers!

? I think you're confusing me... I never talked about age. :wtf2:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Doyers!

:whistle: I did...I peed in the pool:rollseyes: