• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers Party In The AZ Pool!!

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, the reason I remember it is because it was a bush league, classless, and fucking rude thing to do and it pissed me off so much that I remember it 12 years later.

Fuck Arizona and fuck the D-backs.

even funnier is a NY bitch complaining about whats class and what isn't in the city of A-Roid

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzqfMlSX5L0]2001 Yankees vs Dbacks world series Frank Sinatra song played after dbacks win. Game 6 - YouTube[/ame]

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, the reason I remember it is because it was a bush league, classless, and fucking rude thing to do and it pissed me off so much that I remember it 12 years later.

:crazy:

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What comes around, goes around Arizona.

Enjoy.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Published on Aug 31, 2013

by some Yankee hater on Youtube. Maybe you should be more pissed off at him.

Lol. The only and ONLY video on Youtube by the way. Your argument is incredibly weak. Typical from a New Yorker. Oh the bravado, with the insecurities to match

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember it. I thought it was a bit over the top. The fact that it bothered you that much to where it stings 12 years later is crazy.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you clowns are crying about some players jumping in a pool, Tampons? Tissue? Are we still crying? Haha

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No class? O.k.

What do you call taking the very unusual step to ask the opposing team to not celebrate on your field? To me, the request was weak sauce, at best.

And, as they were asked somehting that most teams ( in my limited understanding, admittedly ) would never ask, their request was denied, and, an exclamation point was put on top of it, hence the pool.

In closing, the best way to avoid this in the future is to make sure your team is the victor.

Cut and dried, it's just that simple.

IMO.

Why would a team even ask this of the opposition? Shouldn't the organization be worried about actually winning the game? Also this was the clincher of the DIVISION.... Why not let them celebrate as long as it wasn't disruptive like tearing down seats, throwing balls into the stands, mocking fans, etc?

I know nothing about "the pool" or the "reputation" of the pool but to call the Dodgers classless but YET NOT call your own organization classless for telling a team NOT to celebrate is a little hypocritical no?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you didn't want the Dodgers in your pool then you should have hung on to that 3 run lead. Can't believe people are still heated about this lol.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been watching baseball for many decades and seen many teams clinch and celebrate on another team's field.

Arizona's "request" that the Dodgers refrain from celebrating on their field, quite frankly, was a bitch move and if the Dodgers acted classless by jumping in your pool.....

maybe that was their version of a receipt for the bitch move by Arizona management to begin with.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been watching baseball for many decades and seen many teams clinch and celebrate on another team's field.

Arizona's "request" that the Dodgers refrain from celebrating on their field, quite frankly, was a bitch move and if the Dodgers acted classless by jumping in your pool.....

maybe that was their version of a receipt for the bitch move by Arizona management to begin with.

I swear, after reading this thread, some of you must have wanted to make your parents jump off a cliff while growing up

got it, its the ole "how dare they..........well ill show them" excuse

so its not classless, ive got it all wrong, Dodgers weren't classless, but sure as hell acted like juveniles

Maybe they win it all, maybe they don't. But I better not here one complaint about how the other team celebrates if the Dodgers fall in the postseason

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this is funny.....how is our swimming pool in the field of play or the visiting locker room?

So when we clinch the division in LA, our players can go into the stands and celebrate up and down the Dodger concourse taunting the fans!!! Our pool is iconic to our stadium, no different then the ivy in Wrigley, the Green Monster in Boston, the fountain in Kaufman Stadium, bambi's playhouse in Colorado....etc, etc....

I'm sure you dumb fucks would think if you clinched in KC, to jump in the fountain would be acceptable.....I have no doubt the Dodgers celebrated in our pool in a mocking tone, one that I would call completely classless and not shockingly any better then the gang banging mentality of 90% of their fan base....enjoy your 3 and out losers!

I realize your piece of shit stadium has nothing of a unique nature to identify itself....it was a cookie cutter ballpark clone of another shitty stadium, Shea.....

I've been to many stadiums as a visiting fan, and Dodger stadium was the worst.....not even the employees were friendly....I used to hate the Giants the most, but Giants fans are actually cool, friendly, and talk baseball with you.....Dodger fans not so much.....

:laugh3:

:yahoo:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear, after reading this thread, some of you must have wanted to make your parents jump off a cliff while growing up

got it, its the ole "how dare they..........well ill show them" excuse

so its not classless, ive got it all wrong, Dodgers weren't classless, but sure as hell acted like juveniles

Maybe they win it all, maybe they don't. But I better not here one complaint about how the other team celebrates if the Dodgers fall in the postseason

Fair enough.

Seriously.

Anyone that expects to have things both ways is suffering from unrealistic expectations.......