• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers Party In The AZ Pool!!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't get any sweeter :suds:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Dbye49Myc]Dodgers Party in Pool After Clinching Division - YouTube[/ame]

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the Dodgers board so I'll keep my opinion to myself.

Congrats on taking the division. :suds:

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How sweet it is.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, since you asked. That's the kind of shit the Giants would do.

You guys are better than that.

But maybe we don't know the whole story. Maybe they asked and were given permission...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, since you asked. That's the kind of shit the Giants would do.

You guys are better than that.

But maybe we don't know the whole story. Maybe they asked and were given permission...

I just kind of thing its like hey you got alcohol & champagne everybody is human time to celebrate how you want its been a hell of a season you know??

Its kinda not "classy" to ask a team to not celebrate on your field. As in who do you think you are? The team that didn't intentionally bean their pitcher earlier in the year when you had they had the division lead?

Maybe this will motivate AZ to compete next year

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dodgers wanted to send a message after the brawl this year I think. The Giants and Dodgers are historical rivals but I don't think there is as much bad blood between the players as there is with the Dbacks. As soon as I saw them jumping over the fence I knew the backlash would be significant, but I laughed and enjoyed every bit of it. Fuck the Dbacks.

DodgerLou80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad they jumped in the pool. The D-backs should be pissed at themselves for letting 9.5 game lead get away and now trail by 10.5.. This won't even make the front page of the Az sports page since the D-Backs lost. When they win a game, its big news, well I say fuck the D-Backs, their media and their prick of a manager. I'm also glad he got to watch the celebration. That's what he gets for telling Ian Kennedy to throw at our players. GO DODGERS. Fuck the D-Backs and thanks for the use of the pool.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no class... lots of respect lost for LA after that.

Listen, the Dodgers earned the right to celebrate. Win and you party. Wherever you are. They climbed the outfield wall, jumped in the pool . I thought it was great. Is that pool some kind of hallowed Diamondbacks ground, or water?

If the Diamondbacks are really going to get their panties in a bunch over this, then I have two suggestions: 1) Don’t build a pool in your ballpark, and 2) don’t let the other team clinch on your field.

And besides you never respected us int he 1st place so neither to we...Head hunting is very classy take your tears somewhere else :laugh3:

Fuck AZ!!!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with LA celebrating. They earned that. Jumping in the pool is crossing the line though... they did it just to piss us off, not to celebrate. And the guy that "head hunted" isn't even on our team anymore. Get over it. Kershaw started this shit two years ago.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
know the difference between celebrating and mocking... that's all I gotta say. Congrats on winning the division, you guys definitely earned it.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with LA celebrating. They earned that. Jumping in the pool is crossing the line though... they did it just to piss us off, not to celebrate. And the guy that "head hunted" isn't even on our team anymore. Get over it. Kershaw started this shit two years ago.

Too bas this is a rivalry & bad blood thats the way it is...AZ try to give restrictions to the Dodgers on not too celebrate on their field ?? really fuck that!! who are they?? what a joke :yahoo:

Obviously you will have a hard time getting over this as for us Dodger fans we will party....enjoy watching the playoffs from home now!!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
know the difference between celebrating and mocking... that's all I gotta say. Congrats on winning the division, you guys definitely earned it.

Well maybe that will motivate AZ to actually put a good team together now!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if only we had your payroll... congrats you bought those wins. Id love to see you put together a better team than us with equal payrolls.

Well maybe start filling up seats at Chase field & i'm pretty sure that would help you guys where 22nd in the league in attendance....that's not going to bring in great revenue even when you where in 1st place not a single sell out!

Like i said get mad at your fan base!

& i dindnt see the Dodgers buy a win today i saw Han Ram & Ellis hit HR's to win the NL West baaannggg!!

DodgerLou80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shows you what a bunch of losers the D-Backs are. Let's face it. You blew a 9.5 game lead and now you're crying because the Dodgers used your pool. Get a grip.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe start filling up seats at Chase field & i'm pretty sure that would help you guys where 22nd in the league in attendance....that's not going to bring in great revenue even when you where in 1st place not a single sell out!

Like i said get mad at your fan base!

& i dindnt see the Dodgers buy a win today i saw Han Ram & Ellis hit HR's to win the NL West baaannggg!!

What do you expect man? This is such a young franchise. 15 years old.... and it doesn't help that Phoenix is filled with transplants either. It takes generations to build up good fan bases. Most people in AZ already had a team to root for before they became a franchise. Think about that. A lot of our fans are in the age range from 15-30 years old. Once we get second generation Dback fans you can bet your ass we'll fill up the seats. And we actually had 5 sellouts this year... not zero.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
put yourselves in our shoes... you're telling me if we clinched on your home field and you guys had a pool that you wouldn't be pissed if we jumped in it? if so you're full of shit

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you expect man? This is such a young franchise. 15 years old.... and it doesn't help that Phoenix is filled with transplants either. It takes generations to build up good fan bases. Most people in AZ already had a team to root for before they became a franchise. Think about that. A lot of our fans are in the age range from 15-30 years old. Once we get second generation Dback fans you can bet your ass we'll fill up the seats. And we actually had 5 sellouts this year... not zero.

YOu won a World series already & i dont see that as an excuse all i'm seeing is bitter AZ fans all over the Internet bashing the Dodgers because they won the division on their field LOL!!!

15 year is a long time now to have a good fan base i dont want to hear it & your not going to get the last word in here...i ain't allowing that in here Sting LMAO!!!

I'm loving this