• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is how the Skins get in at 8-9

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are gonna hit me with the "let's just worry about Sunday" or "one game at a time," don't bother. Just move on to the next thread. I'll be fine.

For the scenario junkies like me......

1. Skins beat Eagles twice or beat them once and either beat the Cowboys or Giants to finish 8-9.

2. Seahawks and Panthers lose one more game.

Seahawks: @LAR, CHI, DET, @AZ
Panthers: @BUF, TB, @NO, @TB

3. Saints and Vikings lose two.

Saints: @TB, MIA, CAR, @ATL
Vikings: @CHI, LAR, @GB, CHI

Falcons are interesting. They would need to lose two, or if they only lose one they would need to beat SF to knock them out and get us in.
Assuming the 49ers lose @TN and @LAR

If you don't see the Falcons beating the 49ers then they need to lose two as well.

Falcons: @SF, DET, @BUF, NO

Sunday is not code red, but it is code burnt orange. A win Sunday and I believe we are going.

Last edited:

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Dallas would rock us sunday and yet we lost by a TD. Based on our streak, and how we didn't quit, coupled that with getting key players back from...we should finish 3-1. The Dallas game showed the coaches they "have to" open up the playbook and play Cam Simms

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the game that I saw (and admittedly, I didn't watch a single minute of the second half), the Cowboys beat the snot out of the WFT on both sides of the ball. They not only wanted the game more, they played the way the WFT should have been prepared to play - swarming, nasty, punishing.

That being said, they are absoultely beatable. Zeke Elliott is hurt, and Pollard has been the more effective back all year. They have those expensive #1's but Cooper isn't really a #1 now, so it's really like they have two excellent wrs and one very good #3. Shultz is on the same caliber as Ricky Seals Jones - solid, not great.

To me, worse than the physical manhandling that the Dallas lbs and D line gave the oline, was the lack of proactive or reactive playcalling.

Piss poor showing, all the way around, in the most important game of the year, and perhaps the last two years (other than the Tampa playoff game).

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came out flat and nervous. I think the comments got the Cowboys up for us and at the same time got in our heads a little.

Here is what you missed in the second half.

Cowboys let off the gas.

Heinicke got McLaurin hurt on a floater when he could have easily run for the first down. Instead he directs McLaurin to go deep and then under throws him by 10 yards. McLaurin had to out jump two or three Cowboys and banged his head on the turf when he came down.

Kyle Allen came in dropped one right in the bucket for Carter that might have won us the game, but Carter dropped it. It was a throw that Heinicke simply cannot make. Allen also threw a TD that RSJ dropped. Would have been a tough catch but.....

Allen fumbled while trying to make a play that sealed the game. A play that Heinicke probably gets out of and runs for a first down.

Cole had a pick6 and our new kicker doesn't appear to be as good as Slye or the long term answer.

Last edited:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came out flat and nervous. I think the comments got the Cowboys up for us and at the same time got in our heads a little.

Here is what you missed in the second half.

Cowboys let off the gas.

Heinicke got McLaurin hurt on a floater when he could have easily run for the first down. Instead he directs McLaurin to go deep and then under throws him by 10 yards. McLaurin had to out jump two or three Cowboys and banged his head on the turf when he came down.

Kyle Allen came in dropped one right in the bucket for Carter that might have won us the game, but Carter dropped it. It was a throw that Heinicke simply cannot make. Allen also threw a TD that RSJ dropped. Would have been a tough catch but.....

Allen fumbled while trying to make a play that sealed the game. A play that Heinicke probably gets out of and runs for a first down.

Cole had a pick6 and our new kicker doesn't appear to be as good as Slye or the long term answer.
On the play that McLaurin got hurt Heinicke had two receivers open for shorter routes that would have got the first down and he probably could have just pulled it down and ran it for the first down. He tried to Brett Favre the play, didn't work and Terry got hurt.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the play that McLaurin got hurt Heinicke had two receivers open for shorter routes that would have got the first down and he probably could have just pulled it down and ran it for the first down. He tried to Brett Favre the play, didn't work and Terry got hurt.
Yeah, I didn't see the receivers open until yesterday when someone posted it on Twitter. When the play happened in real time, me and my brother were both screaming "run."

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to give the Cowboys credit for the ball that got tipped twice and ended up being returned for a TD. WTF had the perfect play call against a zero blitz and a combination of Leno slightly missing the block, penetration in the interior of the line (tip 1) and Gregory getting back to his feet quickly turned the play against them. WTF had 5 blockers on two Dallas defenders without that great play by Dallas (tip 2.) Sometimes the other guys just win.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to give the Cowboys credit for the ball that got tipped twice and ended up being returned for a TD. WTF had the perfect play call against a zero blitz and a combination of Leno slightly missing the block, penetration in the interior of the line (tip 1) and Gregory getting back to his feet quickly turned the play against them. WTF had 5 blockers on two Dallas defenders without that great play by Dallas (tip 2.) Sometimes the other guys just win.
Yeah, Carter was gonna take that all the way. Just wasn't our day. This Eagles game was always the one they needed to get.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are gonna hit me with the "let's just worry about Sunday" or "one game at a time," don't bother. Just move on to the next thread. I'll be fine.

For the scenario junkies like me......

1. Skins beat Eagles twice or beat them once and either beat the Cowboys or Giants to finish 8-9.

2. Seahawks and Panthers lose one more game.

Seahawks: @LAR, CHI, DET, @AZ
Panthers: @BUF, TB, @NO, @TB

3. Saints and Vikings lose two.

Saints: @TB, MIA, CAR, @ATL
Vikings: @CHI, LAR, @GB, CHI

Falcons are interesting. They would need to lose two, or if they only lose one they would need to beat SF to knock them out and get us in.
Assuming the 49ers lose @TN and @LAR

If you don't see the Falcons beating the 49ers then they need to lose two as well.

Falcons: @SF, DET, @BUF, NO

Sunday is not code red, but it is code burnt orange. A win Sunday and I believe we are going.
Interesting... but the Saints and Falcons play each other, which makes it harder for both teams to lose twice.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. Hoping it doesn't come to that of course, but I could see Atlanta losing to @SF and @BUF while the Saints lose this week to @TB and drop the finale in Atlanta.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to go 3-1 and we should have no trouble

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to go 3-1 and we should have no trouble
if we can get most of our Covid players back for Sunday, I agree

if not, im sure they will still give effort and not quit

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we can get most of our Covid players back for Sunday, I agree

if not, im sure they will still give effort and not quit
We aren’t getting our covid guys back on Sunday maybe sweat but the rest won’t or I should say there is only a 20% chance the vaxxed ones pass the protocols in time

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren’t getting our covid guys back on Sunday maybe sweat but the rest won’t or I should say there is only a 20% chance the vaxxed ones pass the protocols in time
I've no clue on percentages

we should have a much better idea by Sat

At least, we will be mostly back against our 2nd game against the Boys

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've no clue on percentages

we should have a much better idea by Sat

At least, we will be mostly back against our 2nd game against the Boys
The % is based on previous cases and how they panned out

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after further injury and covid review, i think we're dead.