• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Divisional Weekend

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've become anti-Seattle. Annoyed with their fans and them referring to themselves as 12th man.

I get that, but with as many guys that claim they toke up on this board, You would think they would be down with the state of Washingtons Politics that sometimes bleeds over to fandom....

The 12th man is nothing more then a bunch of pot heads screaming, I thought some around here might get on board with that.

Then again I've been wrong since birth coming out backwards and all.......

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin' pot heads.

Last edited by a moderator:

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that, but with as many guys that claim they toke up on this board, You would think they would be down with the state of Washingtons Politics that sometimes bleeds over to fandom....

The 12th man is nothing more then a bunch of pot heads screaming, I thought some around here might get on board with that.

Then again I've been wrong since birth coming out backwards and all.......

I rarely smoke. I couldn't care less if people do. I used to root for them before they had success and started to turn into whatever they are now. I find them super annoying.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rarely smoke. I couldn't care less if people do. I used to root for them before they had success and started to turn into whatever they are now. I find them super annoying.

Fans of winning teams usually are super annoying. The terrible Towel? Give me a break just a bunch of drunk steeler fans waving laundry?

Irony here for me is, I was a Seahawk first in the 4th grade living in Texas (Army Brat) but moving home to Michigan shortly after that became a die hard Lion Fan.....I've lived a life of both of them sucking for decades....I still root for them.

The fact is if Detroit Meets Seattle I root for Detroit.

Detroit isn't in the Playoffs so I root for Seattle and playing LB and Safety during my football years, I love me some defense......I prefer the perfect hit over a 60 yard bomb for a TD any day of the week.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I find this confusing. You used to root for pot heads? Pot heads having success?

Oh wait. I get it. The pot heads sold out. Turned into suits. Yeah. I find that annoying as well.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find this confusing. You used to root for pot heads? Pot heads having success?

Oh wait. I get it. The pot heads sold out. Turned into suits. Yeah. I find that annoying as well.

I enjoyed this!

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans of winning teams usually are super annoying. The terrible Towel? Give me a break just a bunch of drunk steeler fans waving laundry?

Irony here for me is, I was a Seahawk first in the 4th grade living in Texas (Army Brat) but moving home to Michigan shortly after that became a die hard Lion Fan.....I've lived a life of both of them sucking for decades....I still root for them.

The fact is if Detroit Meets Seattle I root for Detroit.

Detroit isn't in the Playoffs so I root for Seattle and playing LB and Safety during my football years, I love me some defense......I prefer the perfect hit over a 60 yard bomb for a TD any day of the week.

Muzzer, you and I have never had beef. Me saying that had nothing to do with your fandom. Truth is, the fact that you're a Lions fan probably prevents you from taking your fandom to that annoying fucking level that SportsHoopla is full of. If you have to be one of them, thank god you're a Lions fan first.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His wife (or girlfriend or life partner) whom he met in college is from Colorado.

My life partner IS from Colorado, he hates football though. My girlfriend is from Korea. And I don't really care where my wife is from, just wish shed go back.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muzzer, you and I have never had beef. Me saying that had nothing to do with your fandom. Truth is, the fact that you're a Lions fan probably prevents you from taking your fandom to that annoying fucking level that SportsHoopla is full of. If you have to be one of them, thank god you're a Lions fan first.

LP, I've never had beef with you either and Since the Lions can't win this weekend I'm rooting for Seattle.

I only posted a little background about me and Seattle because this was the appropriate thread for it.....

I don't post on the Seahawks boards because Lions are #1 in my heart.

I can always be the 13th man for Detroit and would proudly wear that on my Lions Jersey, but we are still wearing brown paper bags on our heads in Allen Park.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avril going to The Sqwuaks was too much for me. Id like Wilson to continue his downward swing long enough for Carolina to make the SB. Im on the exact opposite stance as 68. Id like to hear more about Cam Newton, he's pretty darn good. (I've no need for Trent Dilfer.)

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avril going to The Sqwuaks was too much for me. Id like Wilson to continue his downward swing long enough for Carolina to make the SB. Im on the exact opposite stance as 68. Id like to hear more about Cam Newton, he's pretty darn good. (I've no need for Trent Dilfer.)[/QUOTE

Avril really doesn't get all that many snaps, or didn't, his role is up and down depending on who Seattle plays, but with Detroit he only had one role and we all saw it sucked.

If Seattle trips up then I'll back Carolina, I just don't care for the AFC.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to root for any team that wears white jerseys with white pants. It's after LaborDay people, C'mon now.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wedding dress is ok though?

What are we tallinbough again? (You won't catch me in white. Oh no, nuhhuhh. Not this sinful sista! Nuhhuhh, no way.).

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a chow my entire life I am routing for the Pats.

I doubt they can win the SB with all the injuries but they could get there because of the draw. Indy is 1 dimensional and I would expect a win today. Wouldn't surprise me if SD beats Denver again as Mr. 1 and done has a long history of great regular seasons followed by playoff duds. Either way they can beat both of those teams even if they have to go to Denver.

NFC has 4 solid teams and whoever emerges should win it all. If Lynch stays healthy and Seattle did not have the missing players on defense it would be theirs to lose. I think they can still win it, but I think it is up for grabs now. I really don't like Carolina because no matter how good the defense plays or how many times Williams takes a screen pass to the house to win games, Cam Newton gets all the credit for doing hardly anything.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Aints to surprisingly upset the Squaks in a late 4th qtr comeback

Hoodie isn't gonna loose at home to Luck in 45 m.p.h. winds, even tho I believe Colts are better right now

49'ers in an fugly win at Panthers. Panthers roster inexperienced at playoffs and ?Steve Smith health?

Charger's had their run (come on Whizz/Horton) and the Broncos come out Blazing (no blunts required)