• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Divisional Weekend

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you want to win each game this weekend? Not who you think will win but who you'd want to see advance.

For me the conference championship ideal matchups would be SD vs IND and NO vs CAR

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody but SF and NE. Hate them both.
Saturday determines who I root for on Sunday in the AFC.

If the NE Bilicheaters win then I have to root for Denver because they have a better chance of beating the Cheaters at home. If Indy wins then I am rooting for the Chargers.

In the NFC I think Pete Carroll has been ******ing Russell Wilson and Cliff Avril plays for the Seahawks so fuck them, go Saints. I hope the SF Gloryhole Bathhousers get crushed in Carolina.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you want to win each game this weekend? Not who you think will win but who you'd want to see advance.

For me the conference championship ideal matchups would be SD vs IND and NO vs CAR

My same 4

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id like Denver to win for personal reasons. Otherwise the same four.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see the home state Colts win as well as Denver. I love watching fast paced, high scoring offenses. I also like to see how those offenses react when defenses plan very well against it.

As for the NFC, Carolina and the Seahawks for me. Avril playing for them doesn't bother me like it does certain old men. I can't stand the 49ers so I'd love for them to lose.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by broncosmitty

Originally Posted by LPinSLC
Can we play a game of guess Smittys personal reasons?

All righty then. My guess is because he's decided to give up the luxury refrigerator box and relocate to Denver to blog as a cannibis connoisseur. As long as he's going to greener pastures, he's decided to throw in with the local team.

Just a guess on my behalf....

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You enjoy watching the best QB of our era(arguably all time) and would love to have this "he can't win in the playoffs" nonsense to bed. After doing so, holler at Swarm about it?

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by broncosmitty

Originally Posted by LPinSLC
Can we play a game of guess Smittys personal reasons?

All righty then. My guess is because he's decided to give up the luxury refrigerator box and relocate to Denver to blog as a cannibis connoisseur. As long as he's going to greener pastures, he's decided to throw in with the local team.

Just a guess on my behalf....
. Very close.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You enjoy watching the best QB of our era(arguably all time) and would love to have this "he can't win in the playoffs" nonsense to bed. After doing so, holler at Swarm about it?

Even closer.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with your AFC choices so that we don't have to listen to all that Manning vs. Brady bullshit.

I agree with Nawlins. But I want the 49ers to beat Carolina like a drum so we don't have to hear how great Cam Trent Dilfer Newton is. Then Nawlins can put a bounty on Colon K.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea of not hearing about Manning and Brady, So give me the Colts and Bolts, (that right there is more catchy then Manning vs Brady)

Also give me the Sqawks.....Defense wins championships and Seattle has it in spades....Russell Wilson is a game manager with the ability to keep plays alive.

As a Seahawk 2nd Lion first fan, I think Seattle is more afraid of Carolina then they are of the 9ers. Just hoping those two beat up on each other so they don't feel like playing Seattle in the NFC championship.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've become anti-Seattle. Annoyed with their fans and them referring to themselves as 12th man.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ding ding ding....we have a winner.