• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: DIVISIONAL ROUND DUH CHEFS

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard the $18k fine will be reduced to around $7k due to Bud's lower salary.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Joey Porter expected to return to Steelers soon

charges were reduced and he will be back on the sideline
Shocked with the turnaround on this. There's no way to withhold judgement now that the full story was released, so I expect a lot of people to be bitter over his reinstatement. He acted like a complete tool. If it happens one more time the Steelers would be wise to cut ties without hesitation.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocked with the turnaround on this. There's no way to withhold judgement now that the full story was released, so I expect a lot of people to be bitter over his reinstatement. He acted like a complete tool. If it happens one more time the Steelers would be wise to cut ties without hesitation.
You know maybe that's just for the rest of the playoffs and he will be gone at the end of this who knows he has those guys work in a certain way you don't want to take him out of that equation right now until least after the playoffs or the Superbowl.. providing we get that far

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know maybe that's just for the rest of the playoffs and he will be gone at the end of this who knows he has those guys work in a certain way you don't want to take him out of that equation right now until least after the playoffs or the Superbowl.. providing we get that far
True. Said it before, but he is quite the emotional leader on the sidelines. That's probably the biggest pro to having him around. His "coaching" probably isn't much, nothing Butler, Olsavsky & Harrison wouldn't be able to handle without him.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a copy of the video of the altercation online? I'd like to see what actually happened.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a copy of the video of the altercation online? I'd like to see what actually happened.
Haven't looked, but wouldn't be surprised. I heard there was quite the crowd gathering before the incident happened. Porter was probably cussin up a storm in the bouncer's face.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. Said it before, but he is quite the emotional leader on the sidelines. That's probably the biggest pro to having him around. His "coaching" probably isn't much, nothing Butler, Olsavsky & Harrison wouldn't be able to handle without him.

I'm a little surprised they're allowing him to make the trip to be honest....I understand the charges were reduced or dropped, but for coach to be out of control like he appeared to be imo is worse than a player.

I've heard his in game coaching is not that much...looks at tendencies, how a guy may be able to beat a guy, etc...but could be effective.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little surprised they're allowing him to make the trip to be honest....I understand the charges were reduced or dropped, but for coach to be out of control like he appeared to be imo is worse than a player.

I've heard his in game coaching is not that much...looks at tendencies, how a guy may be able to beat a guy, etc...but could be effective.
I would have been happier to hear that he remained on leave at least until after this week. It's not teaching him the value or importance of being a leader by allowing him to come back this quickly. He let the team down and should not be taken this lightly.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok gents bow your heads for a prayer

Our Father who Art in Pittsburgh, Football be thy game. Let Bell run, 6 superbowls won on earth as it is in Heinz Field. Give us This Day a playoff win, and forgive our penalties As we defeat those Dirty Rotten Filthy Chiefs who play against us. Lead us into a victory and deliver us to Texas! For thine is the D-LINE, The Brown and the Harrison. ~A-BEN

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok gents bow your heads for a prayer

Our Father who Art in Pittsburgh, Football be thy game. Let Bell run, 6 superbowls won on earth as it is in Heinz Field. Give us This Day a playoff win, and forgive our penalties As we defeat those Dirty Rotten Filthy Chiefs who play against us. Lead us into a victory and deliver us to Texas! For thine is the D-LINE, The Brown and the Harrison. ~A-BEN

SNkBw7cF34b9S.gif

FOOOOOOCKKKKKYEAAAAAAAHHHHHAAARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Grab your ice skates, and head to KC....tix are cheap.

Ticket prices have dropped below $30 on the secondary market. StubHub had more than 7,000 tickets for sale as of Friday. The weather seems to be making fans leery. The cheapest seats for the game went for $134 on Sunday on ticket tracking and resale site SeatGeek but could be had for as little as $27 on Friday.