• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: DIVISIONAL ROUND DUH CHEFS

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

food-drink-fruit-fruit_cakes-psychiatric-psychiatric_patient-psych_ward-30702442_low.jpg

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win Steelers. Definitely gonna be another great game next week!

...and just a suggestion. Don't use the term Cheatriots in your thread titles this week. It'll just make your board appear as pathetic as the Dolphins.

Thing about both Pitt and NE is that you get all four quarters from both teams....right down to the last second. I can't see any kind of blow-out in either direction.
oh Ill come up with something other than that .. cause thats how we roll

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still just baffled how often Haley neglects Bell inside the RZ... ESPECIALLY that play inside the 5. If you're going to go to someone they are keying on, I'd rather it be Bell. Better odds.

I don't have a huge problem coming off Bell if you're going to do something they're not expecting...Brown 1 on 1 is never a bad option, but can't stare it down. Pretty good between the 20s, but I thought Haley did a poor job overall in close.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a huge problem coming off Bell if you're going to do something they're not expecting...Brown 1 on 1 is never a bad option, but can't stare it down. Pretty good between the 20s, but I thought Haley did a poor job overall in close.
Yea I agree, guess I was just meaning that running the ball in that situation was smarter football. Goal to go with the D in press coverage is a difficult situation to pass in unless play-action of some sort is used. Obviously it can be done, but I'd rather let the Bell cow averaging 5.7ypc get first crack at it. And weren't they in spread formation, indicating pass? Not sure if I'm remembering that right.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I agree, guess I was just meaning that running the ball in that situation was smarter football. Goal to go with the D in press coverage is a difficult situation to pass in unless play-action of some sort is used. Obviously it can be done, but I'd rather let the Bell cow averaging 5.7ypc get first crack at it. And weren't they in spread formation, indicating pass? Not sure if I'm remembering that right.

I would have been fine with Bell as well...Dungy felt like it was a running play based on the blocking and Ben saw AB in a 1 on 1 and thought he could get an easy one. the problem was the LB was looking at him looking at AB the whole way and got a hand on it.

I haven't watch the tape again yet...and I don't remember the formation either.

Hopefully he does as good in between the 20s which I think he will and much better inside the 30 this week.

Last edited: