• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deflate gate was a lie

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the NFL destroyed information that proved weather changed how much psi was in the football and leaked false information to the press about 11 out of 12 footballs were 2 lbs or more under inflated.

The NFL lied flat out to punish the patriots. They need to be sued by Brady and Kraft to get reputation back and penalties and fines. This was all pure by.

I cant trust any investigation by them again

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the NFL destroyed information that proved weather changed how much psi was in the football and leaked false information to the press about 11 out of 12 footballs were 2 lbs or more under inflated.

The NFL lied flat out to punish the patriots. They need to be sued by Brady and Kraft to get reputation back and penalties and fines. This was all pure by.

Yeah.

The only problem with the idea of Brady suing is because it, his suspension, already went to Federal Court of Appeals, and they upheld the suspension on the grounds that Roger can suspend any one, at any time, without giving a reason because that's in a players NFL contract.
That's what the Players Association negotiated.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fYAUu0L.gif

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. So the NFL destroyed evidence to punish the Patriots after destroying evidence to save the Patriots when they were caught videotaping practice at the Super Bowl? And Tommy destroyed his cell phone just because?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. So the NFL destroyed evidence to punish the Patriots after destroying evidence to save the Patriots when they were caught videotaping practice at the Super Bowl? And Tommy destroyed his cell phone just because?
Yeah, if he was innocent, why did he get rid of his cell phone when they wanted it so they could review texts between him and the equipment manager?

If you are innocent, there is no reason to get rid of the phone.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call horseshit. You got caught, just own it and stop with the BS. It was never a big deal as far as impact on the field in the first place
And Ezekial Elliot was refused testimony by NFL's investigator who recommended against punishing Ezekial?
Instead the NFL went with a "hired gun" activist. who gave them what they paid for?

It would take days to list all the dirty investigations the NFL has been part of.
You have a short memory my friend.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if he was innocent, why did he get rid of his cell phone when they wanted it so they could review texts between him and the equipment manager?

You mean the guy they called "The Deflator"? I'm guessing those texts were just talking about diets and working out since the reason they called him that was because he lost a bunch of weight.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you are innocent, there is no reason to expunge the data from the leagues measurements survey.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the guy they called "The Deflator"? I'm guessing those texts were just talking about diets and working out since the reason they called him that was because he lost a bunch of weight.
Actually, that text was a joke about the claim that that was his job.

He also had been chewed out for not inflating the footballs correctly for a Jets game years before.
"like that is the only job I have around here!"
Picture 2 idiots talking about their boss over a pizza and a beer!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Ezekial Elliot was refused testimony by NFL's investigator who recommended against punishing Ezekial?
Instead the NFL went with a "hired gun" activist. who gave them what they paid for?

It would take days to list all the dirty investigations the NFL has been part of.
You have a short memory my friend.
Zeke wasn't likely falsely accused either. Just because I'm a Cowboy fan and the "investigation" was botched doesn't mean there wasn't some truth to his case as well. Not being able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt makes you innocent of a felony or gets charges dropped or never formally filed, but it doesn't mean you didn't do it. The pats let the air out of balls.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call horseshit. You got caught, just own it and stop with the BS. It was never a big deal as far as impact on the field in the first place
I took a football out of my trunk this weekend to toss it around and it was really low on air, I mean I could tell as soon as I picked it up. I called the cops and told them someone must have broken into my trunk and deflated it. Cop looked at me and said, you know the weather has dropped and it happens on it's own, news to me

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a football out of my trunk this weekend to toss it around and it was really low on air, I mean I could tell as soon as I picked it up. I called the cops and told them someone must have broken into my trunk and deflated it. Cop looked at me and said, you know the weather has dropped and it happens on it's own, news to me
Don't you live next door to Brady? I'm not saying, I'm just sayin'