• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deflate-gate III, DO IT!!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he do that was so unethical? 2 teams complained to the league that something fishy was going on. He investigated it to make sure no rules were being broken to try and help one team get an advantage over another. And wouldn't ignoring those complaints by other teams be him showing favoritism to the Patriots?

It was a witch hunt. He should have looked into it, then upon realizing it was natural causes should have ended it.

What he did was investigate a crime that didn't happen, then pushish for a crime that didn't happen.

The balls were not deflated intentionally.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is stepping past it but only because of his continued fine play. If he had struggled at any point after deflategate, he'd have been shamed but winning erases a lot.

He also knew that if he played the lies long enough, he'd gain enough sheep like these cats who will keep up their pathetic efforts to cast that little sliver of doubt.

You really are a full tard. I can't believe they actually allow you near children.

You are the worst type of person in general society. The type that puts people in prison because of your own stupidity.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Boy, I just LOVE this GDP Deflator app I installed on my phone so I can keep up on economic indicators." - Patriots equipment handlers.

So tell me why he was called the deflator. Don't speculate, tell us the real reason since you are in the know.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I generally avoid name calling but attacking my professionalism is a low blow and evidence that you are majorly triggered over all of this.

It's just football to me.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell me why he was called the deflator. Don't speculate, tell us the real reason since you are in the know.

I can't, I'm stumped. I cannot imagine why a football handler would be called the deflator.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't, I'm stumped. I cannot imagine why a football handler would be called the deflator.

Even after it's explained to you. Hm. Sounds like you're just trollin' to me.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are a full tard. I can't believe they actually allow you near children.

You are the worst type of person in general society. The type that puts people in prison because of your own stupidity.

You should take a minute and breath it out. You should also talk to someone about your obsession with Brady. It's not healthy.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I generally avoid name calling but attacking my professionalism is a low blow and evidence that you are majorly triggered over all of this.

It's just football to me.

Wrong, it was an observation about you, and an accurate one at that.

People like you should not be allowed to poison the minds of children. This is evidenced by the fact you would convict someone of a crime that never happened over speculation of a silly text.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should take a minute and breath it out. You should also talk to someone about your obsession with Brady. It's not healthy.

It's about facts, not about Brady.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because at the request of Tom Brady he purposely deflated the footballs to a level below that which NFL rules allow...

0csFt1hm.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because at the request of Tom Brady he purposely deflated the footballs to a level below that which NFL rules allow...

Of which the NFL and it's legal team stated in open court that there is no evidence as such.
Nice try though, but even the league isn't arguing that point anymore, only that they can use the CBA as they see fit regardless if rules had been broken or not.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and numerous incidents post the frame up validate science, physics and facts. I would love to see Tom win it all and then shove the ball up Rogers when he has to hand another batch of bling