• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just so you know Deflate Gate is real

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A juror candidate in Hernandez’s double murder case drew a chuckle when she said she didn’t know much about the Hernandez case but remembered her co-workers discussing his involvement in deflate-gate, according to the Boston Globe. Deflate-gate, an overblown controversy about the Patriots perhaps deflating footballs, happened a year-and-a-half after Hernandez was arrested and charged with murder.

“Deflate-gate has nothing to do with this case at all,” Suffolk Superior Court Judge Jeffrey Locke said, according to the Globe.

The Globe said Hernandez and his lawyers got a laugh over the mix-up. The woman was excused from jury duty.

Hernandez is already serving a life sentence after he was convicted for the 2013 murder of acquaintance Odin Lloyd. Hernandez is preparing for a new trial, for the drive-by shootings of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado in downtown Boston in 2012. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty.
as involved in deflate-gate

Its not going away, get your shit straight. Goodell for president!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's not over.
This juror is the epitome of deflategate believers - way too stupid to be just a hater.....

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
james-white-scores-in-ot_11t9jcu1nqd171m5vccw7vn6vh.jpg

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A juror candidate in Hernandez’s double murder case drew a chuckle when she said she didn’t know much about the Hernandez case but remembered her co-workers discussing his involvement in deflate-gate, according to the Boston Globe. Deflate-gate, an overblown controversy about the Patriots perhaps deflating footballs, happened a year-and-a-half after Hernandez was arrested and charged with murder.

“Deflate-gate has nothing to do with this case at all,” Suffolk Superior Court Judge Jeffrey Locke said, according to the Globe.

The Globe said Hernandez and his lawyers got a laugh over the mix-up. The woman was excused from jury duty.

Hernandez is already serving a life sentence after he was convicted for the 2013 murder of acquaintance Odin Lloyd. Hernandez is preparing for a new trial, for the drive-by shootings of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado in downtown Boston in 2012. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats fucking real? LMAO

The ad aired (without the 5th ring) during the SB and then aired again (with the 5th ring) during the post game celebrations. We were howling at my house and to be honest I missed the "Roger that" at the end.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lawyer's should get a good laugh, one lawyer called him Rodriguez. It's ok for the jury , but when your lawyer who is getting paid mad money fucks it up

Aaron Hernandez to Lawyer -- Dude, You Murdered My Name (VIDEO)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of us already knew D-gate was real. We learned it in HS physics class.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats fucking real? LMAO
Yup, the first part has been airing for a while here in New England. I missed the "Roger That" when it first aired, but then Twitter blew up.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would point out a comment by some prospective juror in NE as proof of the lingering presence of Deflategate is faint proof indeed. And getting fainter all the time

The Patriots won Deflategate. Not without some cost but in the end in glorious victory...

Be happy in your hate.. :D

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was real from the start. I mean who cannot understand the ideal gas law.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ad aired (without the 5th ring) during the SB and then aired again (with the 5th ring) during the post game celebrations. We were howling at my house and to be honest I missed the "Roger that" at the end.
Did Putin ever give Kraft's SB ring back to him?