• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A 10-year-old kid won a science fair by proving Tom Brady is a cheater

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh... while I can appreciate a good trolling, I'm not impressed. All he did with his project board was repeat the same tired crying about the Patriots/Brady we've been hearing for nearly two decades now. It would have been a lot funnier if he had been a little more elaborate with the specifics of his trolling. I also think it kind of takes a big crap all over the various kids who actually put effort into making a legitimate science project for their school science fair when they gave 1st prize to a kid for trolling about Tom Brady.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh... while I can appreciate a good trolling, I'm not impressed. All he did with his project board was repeat the same tired crying about the Patriots/Brady we've been hearing for nearly two decades now. It would have been a lot funnier if he had been a little more elaborate with the specifics of his trolling. I also think it kind of takes a big crap all over the various kids who actually put effort into making a legitimate science project for their school science fair when they gave 1st prize to a kid for trolling about Tom Brady.

A ten year old with that much “hate” can’t make for a good future

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there people who don't think Tom Brady has cheated?

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there people who don't think Tom Brady has cheated?

Tinfoil hatters: The Patriots have won all of those Superbowls and been to several additional ones due to CHEATING!!!!111!!111!!!!!1!1

Logician: The Patriots haven't cheated any more than every other team in the league during their run of success in the recent era - they just get noticed and called out a lot more because of salty folks being so sick of them winning all the time that they're constantly under the microscope. Also, who are the real losers - the supposed "cheaters" who have been by far and away the most dominant team of the past two decades, or whiner fans from other teams whose teams still haven't figured out how to do anything to stop them for nearly 20 years?

Just my 2 cents on the matter. They don't play often, but I've always found myself extremely frustrated whenever the Vikes play the Pats, because it's been an automatic loss every time throughout the Brady/Belichick era. They just can't figure out how to stop them, and it sucks. But that doesn't mean it wasn't my team's own fault; they just suck against the Patriots, it's that simple. Fortunately, at least Brady if not both of them should be retired by the next time we meet in 4 years since we just took our latest L this season.... so there might be hope for that next one.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey-kid-look-5c4b17.png

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I've always found puzzling is the fact that their cheating doesn't seem to be necessary.

They get stopped filing from the wrong place in '07 and then win 18 straight.

They re-inflate the balls and they score even more points in that game and go on to win the SB.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This narrative has been so over played that it's just boring now. As for the kid, obviously his old man is largely responsible and whoever is judging the "science fair" needs to be bitch slapped for rewarding this shit. The kid will probably get a scholarship and the dumbing down of America will continue.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm as big a Brady hater as anyone, but...........

............the dumbing down of America is complete.

No kidding, a kid plagiarizing his entire science project gets first place?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barstool Sports

Meet 10 Year Old Ace Davis. The Biggest Dickhead In the World

What a fucking asshole this kid is. And it’s not just that he hates Tom Brady either. Everybody hates Tom Brady, but what kind of fugazi science project is this? I mean if I’m understanding this correctly his entire thesis was based on that fact that since his fucking puss ass arm and his unathletic mom threw the ball longer with deflated footballs that means Brady cheated? Hey dickface that’s not what deflategate is about. It’s that the balls deflated naturally because of the weather. Ideal gas law…ever heard of it? Didn’t think so. So why don’t you stick with fucking watching cartoons and and leave the big boy stuff to the scientists at MIT and Harvard who already proved Brady was innocent. And the worst part is this kid won his science fair with fake shit? Who was the judge? Goodell? Such a joke. I hope somebody stuffs this kid in a locker and takes all his lunch money. I hope Ben Brady and that big old hog of his fucks the shit out of this kids girlfriend in 10 years.

PS – What type of asshole 10 year old has the name Ace? You should have to earn that name. Only dickhead parents would give their kid that type of dickhead name. That’s how you end up with this type of dick sucking for a fake ass science project. Fuck this kid.

:pound:

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how he used his mom and sister to throw balls to closely emulate Tom Brady's arm strength.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barstool Sports

What a fucking asshole this kid is. And it’s not just that he hates Tom Brady either. Everybody hates Tom Brady, but what kind of fugazi science project is this? I mean if I’m understanding this correctly his entire thesis was based on that fact that since his fucking puss ass arm and his unathletic mom threw the ball longer with deflated footballs that means Brady cheated? Hey dickface that’s not what deflategate is about. It’s that the balls deflated naturally because of the weather. Ideal gas law…ever heard of it? Didn’t think so. So why don’t you stick with fucking watching cartoons and and leave the big boy stuff to the scientists at MIT and Harvard who already proved Brady was innocent. And the worst part is this kid won his science fair with fake shit? Who was the judge? Goodell? Such a joke. I hope somebody stuffs this kid in a locker and takes all his lunch money. I hope Ben Brady and that big old hog of his fucks the shit out of this kids girlfriend in 10 years.

PS – What type of asshole 10 year old has the name Ace? You should have to earn that name. Only dickhead parents would give their kid that type of dickhead name. That’s how you end up with this type of dick sucking for a fake ass science project. Fuck this kid.

well said! With any luck one of his douchebag parents reads this.

Mannyrules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barstool Sports

Barstool Sports is great. It used to be a free local mini-newspaper in Boston before it went online. Back, you know, when there were such mystical things called "newspapers."