• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A 10-year-old kid won a science fair by proving Tom Brady is a cheater

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Kentucky, you think this kids parents can read?
Did you know the toothbrush was invented in KY?
Otherwise it would've been called a teethbrush.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez, some people are total asshats. WTF is wrong with whoever wrote that??? His Brady panties are twisted so badly over this story that his head is about to explode. The best part was the "the scientists at MIT and Harvard who already proved Brady was innocent" ...yeah...OK

I agree completely about that last part. We all know myself and @megalodon30 proved his innocence. With our revolutionary thinking, astounding analytical skills, and the power of three (even though there was only two of us), nobody thought it could be done. But we somehow were able to prove that Ray Lewis was indeed innocent.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree completely about that last part. We all know myself and @megalodon30 proved his innocence. With our revolutionary thinking, astounding analytical skills, and the power of three (even though there was only two of us), nobody thought it could be done. But we somehow were able to prove that Ray Lewis was indeed innocent.

I heard you two dug up Johnnie Cochrane, performed a dark ritual to reanimate his corps. Once he did all of the work, you put him six feet under again and took all the credit.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard you two dug up Johnnie Cochrane, performed a dark ritual to reanimate his corps. Once he did all of the work, you put him six feet under again and took all the credit.
giphy.gif

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness, what surprises me the most about this is the revelation that Roger Goodell acts as a judge in local elementary school science fairs. I didn't realize the guy needed extra beer money on top of his NFL pay.