• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Death Penalty For the New England Patriots

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

Seriously.

Not even the Dallas Cowboys have had a hate-bandwagon as big as the one trying to roll on the New England Patriots.

I am so hoping the Patriots win so I can bottle up the ten gazillion gallons of SportsHoopla tears.

Please win, New England, so I can see this entire forum cry!

Like you're doing so pathetically now? :lame:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

Seriously.

Not even the Dallas Cowboys have had a hate-bandwagon as big as the one trying to roll on the New England Patriots.

We Cowboys fans have endured enough hate over the years, even when we were losing.

3 & 6 years to go...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three strikes and you're out. This won't go away. The Pats can't win without cheating. If Seattle doesn't win, we're going to have a fiasco.

You think so, HD? I mean, if the Pats win, then that should kill this fiasco. Because you know that they are going to inspect the piss out of the balls for the Super Bowl. So, if the Pats win, then the deflated balls don't mean shit, right?

Before I end this post, you can see that I am a Cowboys fan. I have no horse in this race. I, like others, will be waiting for the full report on this. I was not educated enough to know what goes on with the balls before games. I had no idea that each team brought their own set of balls. I thought that the NFL, or refs, brought a supply of balls for the game. Also, I did not know that each team's QBs (This is what I heard), or ball boys, get their team's balls broken in for the game.

Lot of things I didn't know. Still learing. Will wait for report.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This makes sense if it is found the team knowingly cheated. Payton made the same claim that Belichick is making now of he had no clue this was happening yet he was suspended for the year. This absolutely gives them a competitive edge (no other reason to break the rules) so the NFL really should come down with the hammer. Goodell isn't exactly known for having much logic though behind his suspensions but more seeming like a number pulled out of his hat. Heck teams this past year had to step in to save face by suspending players for the entire year since Goodell wouldn't do it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think so, HD? I mean, if the Pats win, then that should kill this fiasco. Because you know that they are going to inspect the piss out of the balls for the Super Bowl. So, if the Pats win, then the deflated balls don't mean shit, right?

Before I end this post, you can see that I am a Cowboys fan. I have no horse in this race. I, like others, will be waiting for the full report on this. I was not educated enough to know what goes on with the balls before games. I had no idea that each team brought their own set of balls. I thought that the NFL, or refs, brought a supply of balls for the game. Also, I did not know that each team's QBs (This is what I heard), or ball boys, get their team's balls broken in for the game.

Lot of things I didn't know. Still learing. Will wait for report.

So them winning now means they never cheated in the past.

Sounds legit

:L

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ca352cd3358c682d99a8f482fab5611d07eb83872cf71ac78ab64c1d453550c5.jpg

Game-Over-Man-Game-Over.jpg

3 & 6 years to go...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So them winning now means they never cheated in the past.

Sounds legit

:L

Oh, no. That is not what I am saying. I was kinda making the point that what will people say if the Pats win the Super Bowl. Will that make the deflated ball thing any less painful for Colts' fans or fans overall? If it is cheating, it is cheating. Yes. Agreed. Penalize them.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Nye works in a fertilizer plant in Milpitas, south of Oakland. Despondent since the tuck call, he keeps stirring up fertilizer hoping for a recipe that sticks....

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to try taking your miserable act back to the PF where I can't see you.

I'm evidently banned from there. And from the members-only forum. And from starting threads anywhere.

Will mean a longer existence for you.

I'm going to assume you meant that only in the metaphorical sense.