• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Death Penalty For the New England Patriots

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they should just strip the pats of the afc title and let the colts play in the sb they were the one's that were cheated .. no way the pats should be aloud to play ...cheaters should never benefit from their ill gotten gains

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the PSI supposed to be in the balls? 2 lbs. under?........ I'm betting you can't tell a visual difference, or even feel a difference.

all blown out of proportion by the board drama queen.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they should just strip the pats of the afc title and let the colts play in the sb they were the one's that were cheated .. no way the pats should be aloud to play ...cheaters should never benefit from their ill gotten gains

lol. what was the score of that game again??? :L:rollseyes:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the PSI supposed to be in the balls? 2 lbs. under?........ I'm betting you can't tell a visual difference, or even feel a difference.

all blown out of proportion by the board drama queen.

You're right. No ones even talking about this and obviously it didn't help the Pats at all.

Do I have that about right, PI?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But they cheated against Baltimore too.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...lol,.....all's NFL-NWRK talks about are how great Seattle is,.,....then you go on ESPN and it's all Pats/deflate-gate crap from that whiny Mike-n-Mike show.....?!

im listening to the mike-n-mike show right now .. you should listen to it just to understand how badly your team cheated .. this is a total travesty

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, homer's losing his shit again. Got any Molly?

Nope Hammer but Welker does, I'll call that fanook. Get him Billy Mouth Bass ( Take me to the River )and he will snap out of it Funny thing on this thread is I dont see any Seattle,Indy,GB and Denver posters . Just fans of teams that didn't make playoffs , or went out quicks. Please don't get your tears in my morning expresso

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope Hammer but Welker does, I'll call that fanook. Funny thing on this thread is I dont see any Seattle,Indy,GB and Denver posters . Just fans of teams that didn't make playoffs , or went out quicks. Please don't get your tears in my morning expresso

LOL @ "expresso" :pound:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol ...at hammered getting his SportsHoopla/lynch-mob all riled-up this morning...!,......hammered will be donning his Brady jersey when the pats win the SB in 11 days/kissing ass,.......or he'll be telling everyone = see! I told ya so !...if we lose,.......typical "flipper",....ya'll will see..!

.....^^^^.:10::agree::yahoo:.....^^^^.....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey,....unkle-$onny,........how much yu want to "take-out" a few peeps in here....?!

Nah niece its more humiliating to watch a guy piss down his pants and shit themselves, when they think they are gonna get whacked then pulling the trigger, too easy

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are all the balls really that same at all? This is how Eli Manning likes his footballs

From the NYT 2013

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/24/s...ings-footballs-are-months-in-making.html?_r=0

The new ball is rubbed vigorously for 45 minutes with a dark brush, which removes the wax and darkens the leather.

■ Next, a wet towel is used to scour the ball until the ball’s outer surface is soaked through.

“You’re not done until the ball is waterlogged and water will no longer bead on it,” Ed Skiba said.

■ While the ball is wet, it is brushed again.

■ Then the ball is taken over to an electric spin wheel, where it undergoes another high-speed scrubbing.

"At this point, the ball is put aside overnight. Then the process is repeated twice over the next couple of days. About five days after it was removed from its box, the ball might go into the rotation of footballs used in a Giants practice. The goal is to get the new balls banged around, thrown and dropped in the grass and dirt. The players rough up the ball and sweat on it, which helps the aging".

An interesting section below

"When the Giants were at Kansas City earlier this year, safety Antrel Rolle picked off a pass and took the ball to the bench as a souvenir. It had a Giants logo on it. The Chiefs had apparently not substituted their ball when their offense came onto the field. No wonder it was intercepted"

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriot fan's are going to think this is a bigger deal a couple of months from now when the NFL slaps them with a huge penalty that includes the loss of draft picks (and it will be significantly more than the 1st rounder they lost the last time around).

They have shown a pattern of cheating. Goodell is going to hammer them to make sure this crap doesn't happen again.

Here we are two weeks before the SB and the biggest conversation is about the integrity of the game. The ax is going to fall on the Patriots neck once this postseason is over for that.