• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas vs Denver

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next time dez makes another great catch, i want to see you post giving him credit for once. He has never been compared to Michael Irvin, who did get away with pushing off, but is an alltime great.
Your inability to be objective with Dez is getting in the way with your ability to be objective with this team:2cents:
No one said he isn't a good receiver. He certainly needs to be a lot better if he wants to be seen as good as the top few WRs in the league and that starts with getting more separation.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the long run, yes he probably sits 6 games, but this Judge questions the fairness of the whole NFL discipline process.
This could be the straw that breaks Goodells GOD powers.
No chance. Only a change in the CBA does that. Players made their bed and now they need to sleep in it. We have become a Country of lawsuits. At some point you just accept things and move on or you create a cloud over your team for a year and then still serve. I suspect Zeke ultimately regrets taking this to court as more and more info comes out about him. He is going to try to discredit her and she will do the same to him and people will start coming out of the wood work to talk about some of the things he has done. So even if he somehow (extremely unlikely) "wins" he likely still loses in the court of public opinion.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance. Only a change in the CBA does that. Players made their bed and now they need to sleep in it. We have become a Country of lawsuits. At some point you just accept things and move on or you create a cloud over your team for a year and then still serve. I suspect Zeke ultimately regrets taking this to court as more and more info comes out about him. He is going to try to discredit her and she will do the same to him and people will start coming out of the wood work to talk about some of the things he has done. So even if he somehow (extremely unlikely) "wins" he likely still loses in the court of public opinion.
I agree a win is unlikely, but if I was in his shoes I'd fight it. I believe most of you saying he should just take the suspension and move on would too, especially on known evidence.
Now if there was evidence that the public doesn't know that could show guilt I'd take the suspension.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree a win is unlikely, but if I was in his shoes I'd fight it. I believe most of you saying he should just take the suspension and move on would too, especially on known evidence.
Now if there was evidence that the public doesn't know that could show guilt I'd take the suspension.
I wouldn't be in his shoes

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your inability to be objective with Dez is getting in the way with your ability to be objective with this team:2cents:
No one said he isn't a good receiver. He certainly needs to be a lot better if he wants to be seen as good as the top few WRs in the league and that starts with getting more separation.
Thats your opinion. I crticise dez too, but i freel that sometimes all some see is his faults, but never give him any credit. Just my opinion. How many fans you felt were not being objective about romo???? Dez is one player, he is not the team, dont try to correlate my statements about dez and extrapolate it out to not being objective about the team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if it's all false?
FWIW I do think some things happened, just not nearly to the amount she has claimed.
and that is why I wouldn't be in that position

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting how you know what I would do in a hypothetical situation. No, I would put out a press release stating it was total BS, unfounded and for the benefit of my team I will take the suspension now but it in no way should that be taken as an indication of any guilt whatsoever. Just like Brady he will come out smelling more like shit after the appeal than before it, as more and more stuff comes out about what he has done over the past 5 or so years. Is it fair, no it sucks balls, but it is what is most likely to happen. The best thing he can do if he wants to move past this is just put it behind him instead of keeping it in the press and discussed by the announcers every single game until it is over. He is already presumed guilty and that won't change even if the courts decide that the league screwed up and he should get a new hearing...and the new hearing will end the same way because Goodell...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting how you know what I would do in a hypothetical situation. No, I would put out a press release stating it was total BS, unfounded and for the benefit of my team I will take the suspension now but it in no way should that be taken as an indication of any guilt whatsoever. Just like Brady he will come out smelling more like shit after the appeal than before it, as more and more stuff comes out about what he has done over the past 5 or so years. Is it fair, no it sucks balls, but it is what is most likely to happen. The best thing he can do if he wants to move past this is just put it behind him instead of keeping it in the press and discussed by the announcers every single game until it is over. He is already presumed guilty and that won't change even if the courts decide that the league screwed up and he should get a new hearing...and the new hearing will end the same way because Goodell...

OK, let me put it this way, I personally will never be in his shoes, but IF I were I'd fight too.

Why can't people see the word IF and take it for what it means.

Are you afraid it will go against your stance that he should just cave in?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliott should have served the suspension instead of creating a circus atmosphere and hurting the team. What a self serving bastard.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliott should have served the suspension instead of creating a circus atmosphere and hurting the team. What a self serving bastard.
Are you serious? The NFL helped create this circus atmosphere, by trying to be judge, jury, executioner, and by not letting the criminal justice system do their job!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, let me put it this way, I personally will never be in his shoes, but IF I were I'd fight too.

Why can't people see the word IF and take it for what it means.

Are you afraid it will go against your stance that he should just cave in?
I think you should read what I wrote. I fully addressed your "If" scenario that you keep bringing up for some reason.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? The NFL helped create this circus atmosphere, by trying to be judge, jury, executioner, and by not letting the criminal justice system do their job!!
Elliott cares about only himself. He should have just served the damn suspension because it is inevitable anyway.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm not going quite that far:stephena:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? I'm just telling it like it is.
Sorry, I just tend to have trouble trying to discuss things with the extremes of both sides and try to be objective and act the same way when the guy on my team is being discussed as for when he's on another team. Same reason I stay out of Political discussions.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I just tend to have trouble trying to discuss things with the extremes of both sides and try to be objective and act the same way when the guy on my team is being discussed as for when he's on another team. Same reason I stay out of Political discussions.
I have no problem expressing my point of view.