• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas vs Denver

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on the radio today that Dez has the second most targets in the NFL and 30 plus receivers have more catches than his 9. Bottom line, while Dez gets little separation and not the best route runner, he ain't getting the contested balls like he's known for. That first int yesterday went right through his hands. Dez has to be better than he's shown

Dak is 9/25 throwing to Dez. What bothered me most about yesterday was Denver took away the run and our WRs couldn't win man to man. Witten seemed open all day, but it seems after two weeks that teams are taking Beasley away better than they have in the past. Now we have played 2 really good secondaries too.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So impressed with that Denver D for the last 4-5 yrs. They were missing a really good Pass Rusher too. It just seemed like we were in slow motion compared to them. We couldn't break tackles or make them miss at all.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Stafford just got crushed a sec after he threw it and nothing was called. Von Miller got called yesterday for I have no idea what. I thought the one on Collins week 1 was bad. That one was worse. But they let Stafford get blasted. They let Aaron get popped a few times last night too.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Giant HC seat has to be burning. Why didn't he use a Time Out before the half.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer has been gone for over a year, I believe
Yep, Hammer sold the Hoop to Shaggy.

As for PE, while I don't know for sure, but gun yo my head I'd say Ford told him to post here less often.
Funny how he states he only posts legit posts, then first thing here in weeks he trolls.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on the radio today that Dez has the second most targets in the NFL and 30 plus receivers have more catches than his 9. Bottom line, while Dez gets little separation and not the best route runner, he ain't getting the contested balls like he's known for. That first int yesterday went right through his hands. Dez has to be better than he's shown

Dak is 9/25 throwing to Dez. What bothered me most about yesterday was Denver took away the run and our WRs couldn't win man to man. Witten seemed open all day, but it seems after two weeks that teams are taking Beasley away better than they have in the past. Now we have played 2 really good secondaries too.
I think what you guys are stating is spot on and a big part of the issue. If we are going to force the ball to Dez it needs to work more than it has and that means Dez needs to do a better job and probably Dak too. If Dak is just going to toss it up when he is one on one then Dez needs to come down with more of those balls than he has so far this year. I'm not panicking after two weeks of course, but it seems clear we are trying to throw him a lot of balls and so far it just isn't working. How many times has he thrown the ball to Dez and you just know it's not going to be comlpete before it even reaches his hands. Witten is getting his share so far and none of them look forced because Dak is only going to him when open. I'm all for Dez leading the team in targets, but if he isn't open look elsewhere. That is what made Dak so good last year. When looking for a receiver last year he didn't worry about the name on the back of the jersey, just the Star on the helmet...:2cents:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what you guys are stating is spot on and a big part of the issue. If we are going to force the ball to Dez it needs to work more than it has and that means Dez needs to do a better job and probably Dak too. If Dak is just going to toss it up when he is one on one then Dez needs to come down with more of those balls than he has so far this year. I'm not panicking after two weeks of course, but it seems clear we are trying to throw him a lot of balls and so far it just isn't working. How many times has he thrown the ball to Dez and you just know it's not going to be comlpete before it even reaches his hands. Witten is getting his share so far and none of them look forced because Dak is only going to him when open. I'm all for Dez leading the team in targets, but if he isn't open look elsewhere. That is what made Dak so good last year. When looking for a receiver last year he didn't worry about the name on the back of the jersey, just the Star on the helmet...:2cents:

I agree some of the throws Dez was not open, but the one dez dropped that resulted in an INT was all Dez's fault. He has to catch that. Dak overthrew him for a sure TD in the first Quarter. They both have to improve. Dak needs to run more when receivers are covered and not hesitate IMO.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like Dez is getting some criticism from ex pros and it has trickled to the talking heads - Cowheard, Bayless, etc. He caught 7-59. He had another catch that got called back because he was hand fighting with the DB. I've seen much worse not get called. So 8 catches 82 yrds with a TD - would they still be busting his balls. I know that is an if game but it's true. He gets Peterson this week. I think the days of him catching 90 for 1500 are done, especially if he stays here. I didn't say he couldn't do it. I think you will see him have a big game every 3 or 4 games. I think Witten will catch 80 and Beasley will catch 75. I just don't think Dak is ready to throw high risk patterns/ passes. I still think he gets his TDs though

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FRISCO, Texas – Dak Prescott stood at the post-game podium Sunday night in Denver and took full responsibility for the Cowboys’ offensive struggles in a 42-17 blowout loss to the Broncos.

“When you play the way I played tonight, you’re not going to win many games in this league,” he said.

His head coach had a much different opinion about the second-year quarterback’s performance.

“If you get a chance, go back and watch the tape of No. 4,” Jason Garrett said Monday. “No. 4 is a special player.”

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Garrett changed his tune a bit yesterday. After the game, I don't necessarily think he meant Dak was fully to blame. The reporters took passing game and ran with it as a Dak problem. Another tough test this week.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First 4 weeks defense we face based on 2016:
NYG 10th overall
Den 4th
AZ 2nd
LAR 9th

Tough start to the season. We will be fine when we win the battle at the LOS. When our line gets dominated like last week there will obviously be problems.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards haven't looked good yet. Although I do think they are a team on the decline, those start times have always been a problem for West Coast teams. It will be another tough atmosphere. I love their stadium and it is loud. With it being a Monday night, that adds a little more. I remember the days when our fans use to overtake their place. The last time I remember winning there was 2006.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are kids on the local high school team that run better routes than Dez. NFL teams have him figured out, they lock him up by taking away the couple of things he does well. He's an incredible athlete, but he ain't Michael Irvin by a longshot

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are kids on the local high school team that run better routes than Dez. NFL teams have him figured out, they lock him up by taking away the couple of things he does well. He's an incredible athlete, but he ain't Michael Irvin by a longshot
The next time dez makes another great catch, i want to see you post giving him credit for once. He has never been compared to Michael Irvin, who did get away with pushing off, but is an alltime great.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one game. The Cowboys were flat. Certain things need to change on offense. Dak needs to stop forcing the ball to dez. The Cowboys can win this division with a 9-7 record. Too be honest zeke needs to face fact he will lose in court. Take the susus pension this season and maybe be active for playoffs. Mcfadden and smith over morris. Sign Revis and get carrol out.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one game. The Cowboys were flat. Certain things need to change on offense. Dak needs to stop forcing the ball to dez. The Cowboys can win this division with a 9-7 record. Too be honest zeke needs to face fact he will lose in court. Take the susus pension this season and maybe be active for playoffs. Mcfadden and smith over morris. Sign Revis and get carrol out.
That is crazy, face the facts he will lose in court. Take the suspension. Glade you are not a lawyer lol He will play all season, he was granted an injuction. LOL. So if someone says you commited domestic violence against them, but you feel you did not,what the hell, i will lose in court anyway, Judge give me my sentence lol

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking back at that game, in hindsight.
Offense - we really needed to get someone vertical. Butler is probably our best deep ball guy. Of course it takes time for those throws which is why we didn't see m(any?). We know Zeke is an excellent blocker and Von was whooping Collins. I'm surprised at how few of times I saw Zeke chip on that edge. Just getting Von to gear down and reset buys extra time to extend plays, let alone help Collins play like he's not on skates.

Defense - we really needed more edge pressure. Lawrence brought some asswhip, but then cooled off. Could have used a guy from the other side to provide a counter-punch. Our makeshift secondary was out-manned and nothing could really be done about it. Only thing that could have helped was to make them one-dimensional. Sell out to stop the run, maybe get them in some long 3rds instead of short and they punt a few more times.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As good as their defense looked Sunday, they were probably even better 2 yrs ago.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is crazy, face the facts he will lose in court. Take the suspension. Glade you are not a lawyer lol He will play all season, he was granted an injuction. LOL. So if someone says you commited domestic violence against them, but you feel you did not,what the hell, i will lose in court anyway, Judge give me my sentence lol
In the long run, yes he probably sits 6 games, but this Judge questions the fairness of the whole NFL discipline process.
This could be the straw that breaks Goodells GOD powers.