• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas vs Denver

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Jarntt. You know I don't start shit. I was messing around with Colors and backed it up with.. It happens. I see you guys are all in a pussy mood after a loss and I don't know why. Dallas is the class of the division and it was one loss against an AFC team. No biggie.

Wopps... I meant pissy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not an overreaction: Carroll should be cut. I've seen enough.
I never wanted Carroll here, but I'm giving him a pass this week. He was horrible, but he got hit in the head twice and others were just as bad. Lewis fell for the same thing on two separate TDs inside the 5, Heath was poor on 2 TDs and really can't think of anyone on the D that covered well or played the run well. Scandrick out hurt us even more than I thought it would and when Awuzie went down it looked like we were afraid to play man and there were holes all over the zone.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injuries to scandrick aND awuzue not good for defence going forward. Carroll is back up material. Cowboys rookies are going to have growing pains. You get what you pay for as far as Carroll is concerned. I am not going to blame dak as this was a team meltdown.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is "ALL THE TIME". Stop it Jarntt.

Oh, OK. I'll leave. I thought it was a board to talk about the Cowboys. I didn't know it was for Cowboy fans only. Sorry.

BEAT IT YOU LITTLE CHICKEN SHIT ****, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE TROLLING LITTLE BITCH! You know better than anyone there is no trolling on the hoop! Bye Felicia!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BEAT IT YOU LITTLE CHICKEN SHIT ****, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE TROLLING LITTLE BITCH! You know better than anyone there is no trolling on the hoop! Bye Felicia!
Now, how do you really feel? LOL

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't believe the domination of their defense vs our OLine and vice versa. We did get some pressure on their Qb but not enough. He had a great game. Our run defense was awful as well.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The story of this game is written on the stat sheet, but Sean Leespelled it out anyway, just to be clear.

“It’s unacceptable, defensively, how we played and how we tackled. We got dominated,” he said on Sunday evening.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't believe the domination of their defense vs our OLine and vice versa. We did get some pressure on their Qb but not enough. He had a great game. Our run defense was awful as well.
I can't believe it either, but I thought going into the season that our secondary would be bad for a while with the new kids. Jerry set the secondary up with the non free agent moves in the off season, that was primed for this kind of outcome. I just hope it is the last blowout of this type this year.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just a really bad effort on both sides of the ball yesterday. Sometimes, things just go like that. I know it may sound like an excuse, but I really do believe the altitude had a big effect on the entire team. If you aren't used to playing in Mile High, it's very hard to play there. I doubt anybody on the Cowboys will admit it or use it as an excuse, but it was clearly visible that they were affected. It was completely uncharacteristic of a Marinelli defense to play so uninspired, out of breath, and lifeless. The Oline also got zero push. The Cowboys have faced just as tough defenses and the Oline never looked that horrible in run blocking. The win in Seattle in a few years ago comes to mind. I think that altitude had something to do with it. It's why I feared this game so much on the schedule. Jason Garrett and the staff should have prepared them better for it.

Here's a quote from Montee Ball:

"I'm telling you -- it's not a myth. It really isn't," rookie running back Montee Ball said. "Speaking of when I first got here and was running around, it was very difficult the first two weeks to catch my breath. For now, us as Broncos players, we love the altitude because it's an advantage for us."

Mile High Advantage

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe it either, but I thought going into the season that our secondary would be bad for a while with the new kids. Jerry set the secondary up with the non free agent moves in the off season, that was primed for this kind of outcome. I just hope it is the last blowout of this type this year.
Coming into the regular season our top 5 corners were:
Scandrick - out
Brown - played the whole game
Carroll - out half the game
Awuzie - out more than half the game
Lewis - didn't play all offseason and wasn't supposed to play much yesterday but had to

The above is no excuse for the poor play. These guys are paid to play and need to be better, but it does make it more understandable.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I heard LT say Zeke quit and I heard Deon call out Dez. There are many articles coming out today about Zeke and Dez, but they are also saying that Garrett blamed Dak. I have yet to see what he said though. The articles just show what some Dallas writers tweeted. I can't imagine JG doing that.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I heard LT say Zeke quit and I heard Deon call out Dez. There are many articles coming out today about Zeke and Dez, but they are also saying that Garrett blamed Dak. I have yet to see what he said though. The articles just show what some Dallas writers tweeted. I can't imagine JG doing that.
Dez and zeke deserve critcism, but the o-line and defense lost this game imo.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, how do you really feel? LOL

I feel like he has been told too many times to stay out of here and stop with the trolling but maybe since there is not much mod presence here after Shaggy took over, people are allowed to troll team boards now. Maybe he will get it, that he isn't welcome here

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like he has been told too many times to stay out of here and stop with the trolling but maybe since there is not much mod presence here after Shaggy took over, people are allowed to troll team boards now. Maybe he will get it, that he isn't welcome here

I thought Hammer Down was in charge.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on the radio today that Dez has the second most targets in the NFL and 30 plus receivers have more catches than his 9. Bottom line, while Dez gets little separation and not the best route runner, he ain't getting the contested balls like he's known for. That first int yesterday went right through his hands. Dez has to be better than he's shown