• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas vs Denver

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty unfair IMO. He had an off day with two picks, one was forced down 18 with two minutes left against the best secondary in the game. The other clanked off Dez hands. Dak threw for a couple of TD's today, would have been four if not for a couple of drops. He had a 20+ yard completion wiped out by bogus penalty. He did have a couple of other throws that could have been picked, but he's having to force throws with zero, zero running game, and Von Miller leaving early on every play. Comical to put the blame on him. Our OL got their ass whipped, Zeke never got off the bus, and our defense got obliterated. As to Romo, who was a great player here, put down the rose colored glasses. Dak has 6 picks in his first 18 games. Romo played 26 games his first two seasons and had 32 picks. Thirty Two. QB wasn't the problem today
Yeah, putting this on Dak is moronic he had no one to throw to and was under constant pressure and obviously PAP wasn't going to be effective. BUT...he certainly could have been better too so he doesn't get a pass. There were some poor throws and decisions today. Is it just me or does it seem like when we force it to Dez that Dak doesn't seem as effective?

Basically it was a team ass kicking.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you didn't troll?

Well I did say it happens and me and Colors are homies. Dallas is easily the best team in the division but these games happen. The Eagles are on the rise. They aren't at Dallas level but once they get C and RB fixed they'll contend with Dallas. This was one of the few times I was proud of them even though they lost. Just couldn't get a break. Killer 4th quarter fluke interception where the ball ricochets off a helmet. Dallas got this division... EASILY.
Wentz is gonna be a superstar. Sacked 6 times and still had a very good game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, putting this on Dak is moronic he had no one to throw to and was under constant pressure and obviously PAP wasn't going to be effective. BUT...he certainly could have been better too so he doesn't get a pass. There were some poor throws and decisions today. Is it just me or does it seem like when we force it to Dez that Dak doesn't seem as effective?

Basically it was a team ass kicking.
I would like to see more balls go to Beasley until he is actually covered. That little dude is a beast

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see more balls go to Beasley until he is actually covered. That little dude is a beast
I'd like to see Dez have more passes come his way.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cue the but, but, but I was just kidding around...

Relax dude. Me and Colors are boys... and I did say it happens from time to time. You know better than anyone I don't troll here.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Dez have more passes come his way.
So disagree with this as a blanket statement. He sure as heck shouldn't have gotten more today. Against corners that are both strong and also very good it seems Dez is better on slants and crossing routes over the middle than he is going down the sideline or on the outside. Dak needs to stick with taking what the defense gives him. Through two games It seems someone told him that Dez is going to be a lot better this year now that he is healthy...maybe it was Dez?:noidea:

It's one game. No biggie. At least we won the division game which was the more important one.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe right here? He prefers Your majesty

By the way, I checked the Eagle board. No Cowboy fans were over there after your loss

That is "ALL THE TIME". Stop it Jarntt.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a bad feeling about this game all offseason when I first saw on the schedule. I tried to see the glass half full and thought we'd win but I never had a good feeling. Altitude+Denver defense just gave me a bad feeling. Didn't expect Dallas' D to play so poorly. Didn't expect the run game to be completely nonexistent. But always felt like this would be a loss. It's only Week 2 though. Secondary getting healthier and Moore and Irving can't come fast enough.

On another note: Felt like Garrett made a very poor decision leaving Dak in after we got down 35-10. For a coach who likes to get conservative when we are up big in games, he should also be conservative when we are losing big. There was no reason to leave Dak in that game to constantly take hits. It made no sense to me. I really hope Dak escaped this without a serious injury. Guess we'll know by tomorrow or Tuesday if that hit earlier in the game had an affect on him.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe right here? He prefers Your majesty

By the way, I checked the Eagle board. No Cowboy fans were over there after your loss

Come on Jarntt. You know I don't start shit. I was messing around with Colors and backed it up with.. It happens. I see you guys are all in a pussy mood after a loss and I don't know why. Dallas is the class of the division and it was one loss against an AFC team. No biggie.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a Cowboys thread. Now go back to the Eagles board.

Oh, OK. I'll leave. I thought it was a board to talk about the Cowboys. I didn't know it was for Cowboy fans only. Sorry.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not an overreaction: Carroll should be cut. I've seen enough.