• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas vs Denver

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you should read what I wrote. I fully addressed your "If" scenario that you keep bringing up for some reason.

Fine thrn I'll simply call BS. I'd bet a vast majority of NFL players would fight this situation just as Zeke is.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting how you know what I would do in a hypothetical situation. No, I would put out a press release stating it was total BS, unfounded and for the benefit of my team I will take the suspension now but it in no way should that be taken as an indication of any guilt whatsoever. Just like Brady he will come out smelling more like shit after the appeal than before it, as more and more stuff comes out about what he has done over the past 5 or so years. Is it fair, no it sucks balls, but it is what is most likely to happen. The best thing he can do if he wants to move past this is just put it behind him instead of keeping it in the press and discussed by the announcers every single game until it is over. He is already presumed guilty and that won't change even if the courts decide that the league screwed up and he should get a new hearing...and the new hearing will end the same way because Goodell...
If you say it is total bs and take the suspension any way, that would not be a good idea IMO. People would say he did it because he is not fighting it.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I just tend to have trouble trying to discuss things with the extremes of both sides and try to be objective and act the same way when the guy on my team is being discussed as for when he's on another team. Same reason I stay out of Political discussions.
You don't do a good job of being objective IMO. The same thing you accuse other of.. you do yourself. Look in the mirror sometimes.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't do a good job of being objective IMO. The same thing you accuse other of.. you do yourself. Look in the mirror sometimes.
Give me an example and I'll explain my opinion on it to you. My opinion doesn't mean I'm right, but it is my opinion.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For example, any time someone criticizes Dez you defend him and seem to take it personally. I point out where I think Dez needs to be better and I point out where I think he is being unfairly accused. Same as I would a player on another team. For years some on here called me a Romo hater and a couple others called me a Romo lover. It's kind of funny actually. the one player I will admit I never gave the benefit of the doubt to was Bradie James.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine thrn I'll simply call BS. I'd bet a vast majority of NFL players would fight this situation just as Zeke is.
Show me some proof of this or is it just your opinion?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.
Common sense says all evidence against Elliott is flimsy at best. Are you telling me if this evidence was against you, you'd plead guilty as charged?
None of us have that information. You don't know if the evidence is flimsy.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.
Common sense says all evidence against Elliott is flimsy at best. Are you telling me if this evidence was against you, you'd plead guilty as charged?
Who is suggesting that? He fought the suspension and he appealed and he lost both. He did all he could. Serving the suspension is nothing at all like pleading guilty. Perhaps that is where the disconnect is. Him going to the courts where this is not really their issue is not the normal course of business. It's like you getting into an argument with your wife over what color to paint a room and then suing her over it after she paints it. Well, not really, but I think you get the somewhat weak point I'm trying to make.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.

None of us have that information. You don't know if the evidence is flimsy.
Zero evidence is needed. Goodell just needs to feel the suspension is warranted. The problem with the CBA is he can suspend a guy on a gut feeling and there isn't anything anyone can do about it. He mishandled this from the get go and brought this on himself, but even as bad as it makes him look he is within his right to do what he did. Now of course just because he doesn't need evidence technically doesn't mean he should go around suspending guys without it. Which is why I said all along I want to see what "evidence" he used to take a step that impacts one of his best players reputation and thus the leagues. I'm not sure he used anything other than her word and that is the problem I personally have with it. BUT,,,legally that is all he needed.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is suggesting that? He fought the suspension and he appealed and he lost both. He did all he could. Serving the suspension is nothing at all like pleading guilty. Perhaps that is where the disconnect is. Him going to the courts where this is not really their issue is not the normal course of business. It's like you getting into an argument with your wife over what color to paint a room and then suing her over it after she paints it. Well, not really, but I think you get the somewhat weak point I'm trying to make.
Again, if I was in his shoes I'd fight as long as I could. I believe most of us would do the same if all the league has is what is known.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero evidence is needed. Goodell just needs to feel the suspension is warranted. The problem with the CBA is he can suspend a guy on a gut feeling and there isn't anything anyone can do about it. He mishandled this from the get go and brought this on himself, but even as bad as it makes him look he is within his right to do what he did. Now of course just because he doesn't need evidence technically doesn't mean he should go around suspending guys without it. Which is why I said all along I want to see what "evidence" he used to take a step that impacts one of his best players reputation and thus the leagues. I'm not sure he used anything other than her word and that is the problem I personally have with it. BUT,,,legally that is all he needed.
Forbes thinks the lawsuit vs NFL has legs

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, now get the hell out of here.
If you are waiting for romo to qb the cowboys, i suggest you leave because you wont have anything to talk about. Not that you have anything constructive to say anyway.