• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Cowboys Training Camp

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I thought I heard a bullet ricochet behind me, wasn't near target so I wasn't too concerned.
Well, I'm not a very good shot. Maybe because I hold a gun like this:

images

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard as long as I dont move I'm safe.
No doubt. Same as golf. Walk down the middle of the fairway in front of me and you will be fine:thumb:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this, but all it really did was confirm the 8 weeks (it's always plus or minus one or two) which we knew since the scope on Tuesday. The question to me is now whether to put him on IR or not. We have an early bye and his injury was a week ago so there is a good chance he could be back in time to play a game or 2 earlier if we don't IR him. If they feel strongly that 8 weeks is the estimate and that takes him to around the bye from teh time he was injured, I wouldn't IR him as that would have him miss only 5 games. At LB we have Durant and his age, Smith and his injury, Wilson and his possible suspension and Lee who has been healthy lately, but certainly has had injury issues (yes we have others to of course and I like Nzeocha). I would probably put him on the 53 and get him back as soon as he is ready. But, this could mean cutting a WR or DB (I think we go 3 QBs regardless)

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this, but all it really did was confirm the 8 weeks (it's always plus or minus one or two) which we knew since the scope on Tuesday. The question to me is now whether to put him on IR or not. We have an early bye and his injury was a week ago so there is a good chance he could be back in time to play a game or 2 earlier if we don't IR him. If they feel strongly that 8 weeks is the estimate and that takes him to around the bye from teh time he was injured, I wouldn't IR him as that would have him miss only 5 games. At LB we have Durant and his age, Smith and his injury, Wilson and his possible suspension and Lee who has been healthy lately, but certainly has had injury issues (yes we have others to of course and I like Nzeocha). I would probably put him on the 53 and get him back as soon as he is ready. But, this could mean cutting a WR or DB (I think we go 3 QBs regardless)
Thats the word from Jerry already.
Jerry Jones: “Very Likely” Cowboys Keep 3 QBs, Including Cooper Rush

Asked if Rush would be active as the No. 2 quarterback in Week 1 of the regular season against the Giants, Jones said, “I don't want to get ahead of that, don't have to, but yes, there's very likely we'll keep all three of them."

As for Hitchens I felt I'd post that because there was fear he might miss the season.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're playoff bound which we're all hoping for a late season addition of Hitchens could be clutch.