• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Cowboys Training Camp

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year

Unofficial Injury Report:

Missed Practice:

WR Ryan Switzer (hamstring)
CB Chidobe Awuzie (ankle, hamstring)
QB Luke McCown (shoulder)
DT Cedric Thornton (hamstring)
DE Tyrone Crawford (ankle)
CB Marquez White (hamstring)
CB Jourdan Lewis (hamstring)
CB Anthony Brown (hamstring)
OG Joe Looney (toe)
CB Sammy Seamster
LB Sean Lee (hamstring)

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year

Unofficial Injury Report:

Missed Practice:

WR Ryan Switzer (hamstring)
CB Chidobe Awuzie (ankle, hamstring)
QB Luke McCown (shoulder)
DT Cedric Thornton (hamstring)
DE Tyrone Crawford (ankle)
CB Marquez White (hamstring)
CB Jourdan Lewis (hamstring)
CB Anthony Brown (hamstring)
OG Joe Looney (toe)
CB Sammy Seamster
LB Sean Lee (hamstring)

Hamstrings and low back tightness/injuries. Every year. I happen to believe they are related. I'm certainly no expert in sports medicine, and I won't pretend to know more than the Dallas training staff, but I think it would be smart it if they would re-evaluate their training regiments to try and figure out why the Cowboys have so many issues with hamstring and low back injuries.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamstrings and low back tightness/injuries. Every year. I happen to believe they are related. I'm certainly no expert in sports medicine, and I won't pretend to know more than the Dallas training staff, but I think it would be smart it if they would re-evaluate their training regiments to try and figure out why the Cowboys have so many issues with hamstring and low back injuries.
Yup and it feels like it's been about 5 years in a row. Certainly could be a coincidence, but at some point you take a step back and reevaluate. Maybe you decide you are doing no wrong or maybe you decide you are.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's N5 when we need him?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, but what does that say about the D?

That's true. Our DBs have to get healthy. I see a lot of McFadden the DB, Blanton, Heath, Jones, Carrol in the highlights. Brown , Awuzie, White, and the Michigan kid are injured.

I was more impressed with the 157 /213 stat. 74 %. He has thrown some INTs recently but supposedly he has been really sharp.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true. Our DBs have to get healthy. I see a lot of McFadden the DB, Blanton, Heath, Jones, Carrol in the highlights. Brown , Awuzie, White, and the Michigan kid are injured.

I was more impressed with the 157 /213 stat. 74 %. He has thrown some INTs recently but supposedly he has been really sharp.
I've always tended to think about the other half of the field when I hear a certain player looked good. If I hear a DE kept getting to the QB I wonder who the OT was.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I finally watched the first 3 Qtrs of the Ram preseason game. A lot of good. Agree, disagree with the below?

Wilson looked great and Hitchens made a great play in the short time they were in.

Starting DL had great penetration on both run and pass

Returns were horrible. Switzer better get healthy.

Kellen Moore was horrible also. Half a preseason game of course means almost nothing. But last week I thought he played really well and like a legit backup QB. I thought he should have gotten a lot of praise for how he played. This week he was very poor. Rush looked much better than him in the 2 series I saw.

McFadden looked slow and plodding in the first QTR. I was thinking something was wrong, but he turned it on in the 2nd. Nice fight for a first down, a good blitz pickup and ran much faster. Other RBs looked good too.

Huge sack by Taco. Didn't notice him much other than that, but that was great to see. It also ended their drive because it pinned them so deep and indirectly led to 3 points.

Irving looked active and chased plays all over the field. D Moore is so damn quick and looks like a guy that is going to make a big play or 2 every week. Crushed the QB on one play. Disappointed about the suspensions but can't wait to get these guys back. Wouldn't be shocked if Moore led the team in sacks even with the suspension.

D fell apart a little after starters came out against the run and pass and tackling went down hill, but still kept forcing fumbles. Marinelli must have been happy.

Cleary reminded me of Green last year where it looked like he moved early on almost every pass play. Kadeem Edwards was absolutely steamrolled on one play.

Rico totally looks like a mismatch. I am very impressed with him. If he can block and remember his assignments I don't see anyway he isn't active on gameday. I hope there is still room for me because I am totally on his band wagon.

Nice to see Woods make a nice play on the non-fumble and Nzeocha looked quick

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rico totally looks like a mismatch. I am very impressed with him. If he can block and remember his assignments I don't see anyway he isn't active on gameday. I hope there is still room for me because I am totally on his band wagon.

As driver of the bandwagon, and unofficial president of the Rico Gathers SportsHoopla fan club, I suppose I can slow down for a straggler. Next stop, pro-bowl!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As driver of the bandwagon, and unofficial president of the Rico Gathers SportsHoopla fan club, I suppose I can slow down for a straggler. Next stop, pro-bowl!
Im thinking es4 is gonna need to purchase a bigger wagon.

Crossing fingers, but just imagine the uproar if the Cowboys try to sneak him onto the PS.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im thinking es4 is gonna need to purchase a bigger wagon.

Crossing fingers, but just imagine the uproar if the Cowboys try to sneak him onto the PS.

I would absolutely lose my shit if that happened. Good thing that seems very unlikely at this point. Too much potential to ignore, and a great work ethic - I think he is a sure thing given enough time. I think everyone in the NFL has an eye on Gathers now, just in case Dallas decides to do something dumb like try and sneak him onto the practice squad.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatness...

1503341212-NS_21Cowsring28_58383058_121710.JPG

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00