• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cousins to the Warriors

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Cousins turned down 2 yr/40 from the Pelicans?

According to the article, this was an offer that the Pelicans made to him during last season. It wasn't on the table anymore. I'm sure he would've accepted that offer if it were still available.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the article, this was an offer that the Pelicans made to him during last season. It wasn't on the table anymore. I'm sure he would've accepted that offer if it were still available.

Yeah but I'm not sure what he and his agent were thinking.

The fact that the Pelicans were offering to pay him 20 mill coming off an Achilles injury is a deal I'm signing if that was me.

Not sure they thought he would get offered more in the offseason

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that the Pelicans were offering to pay him 20 mill coming off an Achilles injury is a deal I'm signing if that was me.

I wonder what the Pelicans were offering yesterday.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What reason would he need pity? He put that article out AFTER he agreed to sign with the Warriors.

OK. Can you give me a quick update on the team change for you? This a reaction to Lebron?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You go and you go and I think you are close - it was before the season ended. He should have taken it:suds:Cousins.png

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be mad, kiddo. At least Paul George is staying!
Here is the thing about this"

Seems like to me everyone is in a panic mode prematurely. No guarantee that Cousins will recover completely before the finals. No guarantee everyone else will be healthy. Houston was one player away from winning that series - With Chris Paul - that may have been different even though I still think the Warriors would have won it.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured there had to be something to this...no way he turns down $20 ml/year for two years right now.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do we know the timing of this offer last year? Before or after his injury. The fact that it's no longer on the table as of the opening of FA tells me that it was probably on the table prior to his injury. But, that's just a guess on my part.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the Pelicans were offering yesterday.
The rumor is nothing. They hadn't even made a call to him when FA opened.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What was it really giving them though? They had them both healthy and it wasn't translating into wins. Big ball is dead because the modern player shoots too well. Watch teams playing the Warriors. They basically concede 15 foot jumpers and a lot of the times the Warriors won't even take it.