• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colin Cowherd smh

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Colin Cowherd said that the 49ers are 1 of 5 teams in the league who have no chance to win their division. What a toolbag. :rant: Maybe if we were in a better division.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me that he's better analyzing college football than the NFL. There are some topics NFL related when he sounds like he has no clue.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the last couple years of most people picking us to win the division and failing. Im glad to see negative expectations. Even with the shortened offseason and new system i feel better than last year. Nobody in this division scares me. The players are there and the coaches seem to be there. Will we be able to execute and not shoot ourselves in the foot is the question?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never liked him, tbh. I have no faith in what comes out of his mouth, just seems like a poser.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After the last couple years of most people picking us to win the division and failing. Im glad to see negative expectations. Even with the shortened offseason and new system i feel better than last year. Nobody in this division scares me. The players are there and the coaches seem to be there. Will we be able to execute and not shoot ourselves in the foot is the question?

pretty close to my feeling too.

it might take a little more time to execute, but right now it feels like a good sructure is being set. at the moment, this is more important for this team.

sorry to be negative (just a little), but i'd expect there will be plays where we shoot ourselves in the foot? there just hasn't been enough off season to get EVERYTHING installed and fine tuned. the base schemes, i'd think yes, but not as they add more adjustments.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me that he's better analyzing college football than the NFL. There are some topics NFL related when he sounds like he has no clue.

nah...he's a BCS apologetic douchebag

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of the topic, he never really knows what he's talking about.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty close to my feeling too.

it might take a little more time to execute, but right now it feels like a good sructure is being set. at the moment, this is more important for this team.

sorry to be negative (just a little), but i'd expect there will be plays where we shoot ourselves in the foot? there just hasn't been enough off season to get EVERYTHING installed and fine tuned. the base schemes, i'd think yes, but not as they add more adjustments.

A lot of the times the TO battle will help you win games. As long as we are winning those and executing we should have a good chance of course.

And yea in light of everything, you really cant take anyone comments serious about who will finish where. Anything can happen.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
in general, i like Colin Cowherd. haven't been listening to him of late, but most things he says are reasonable.

regarding this particular comment on the 49ers........the off season has hampered us more than most, wouldn't predict a play-off berth either? once the reason starts i'll be fanatical game to game, but right here and now......wouldn't predict play-offs.

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you listen to Colin Cowherd long enough, he will contradict every thing he says.

My favorite (paraphrased) quote from Cowherd:

"Leaders don't accept responsibility. Leaders publically blame others then deal with the fallout later..."

:crazy:

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in general, i like Colin Cowherd. haven't been listening to him of late, but most things he says are reasonable.

regarding this particular comment on the 49ers........the off season has hampered us more than most, wouldn't predict a play-off berth either? once the reason starts i'll be fanatical game to game, but right here and now......wouldn't predict play-offs.

Not predicting a playoff birth and saying a team has no chance are two different things. Both Seattle and Arizona are working with new QB's on shortened shortened off season, Seattle has a 2nd year coach, Rams have a new OC and shortened off season for a 2nd year QB.

49ers have just as much of a chance as anyone else in their division.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I could understand not predicting playoffs but saying no chance is just plain stupid no matter how you look at it.

49ers as of right now the way I see it have the second best chance in the division behind the Rams and if Alex Smith (or Kap if he finds himself in there) put up decent numbers we're very much in the hunt for the division.

A statement like that makes me wonder if the guy even follows football besides watching NFL Live on ESPN.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not predicting a playoff birth and saying a team has no chance are two different things. Both Seattle and Arizona are working with new QB's on shortened shortened off season, Seattle has a 2nd year coach, Rams have a new OC and shortened off season for a 2nd year QB.

49ers have just as much of a chance as anyone else in their division.

aren't they both predictions? in either case, the predictions are the 49ers don't make the play-offs?

1. i predict the 49ers have no chance of making the play-offs.
2. i predict the 49ers won't make the play-offs.

well anyways, say it is different..........ok, there's always a chance. how much of a chance is open to a wide variety of opinions, but ok there's a chance.

btw - if you wanna compare new Coaches, Coordinators, and QB's, the 49ers will be worse off than the other three.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cowherd is a tongue-in-cheek kind of guy, but I do have to agree with the other posters who are saying it is not so bad being picked for dead last. Let the light shine on someone else this year. I would not mind at all just quietly being in the thick of things come December.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cowherd is a tongue-in-cheek kind of guy, but I do have to agree with the other posters who are saying it is not so bad being picked for dead last. Let the light shine on someone else this year. I would not mind at all just quietly being in the thick of things come December.

agree, why let someone's prediction rattle me?