• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clippers?? why???

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Douglas is not a good basketball player.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also clippers are not better than the warriors this is why:

1) Defense. The clips are weak inside and they have no defensive make-up. Dre and Bogut are two of the league's best defenders at their position. This reason alone makes the Warriors a better team.
2) When the playoffs started, the Warriors advanced farther then the Clips and played better all-around basketball. The way they played should have demonstrated to anyone making predictions that they are a tougher team and designed for post season success, while the Clippers are softer and will likely hit another dead end in the playoffs.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Defense. The clips are weak inside and they have no defensive make-up. Dre and Bogut are two of the league's best defenders at their position. This reason alone makes the Warriors a better team.
2) When the playoffs started, the Warriors advanced farther then the Clips and played better all-around basketball. The way they played should have demonstrated to anyone making predictions that they are a tougher team and designed for post season success, while the Clippers are softer and will likely hit another dead end in the playoffs.

I wish I had your homer goggles. My team just won back-to-back titles and I still have concerns about the Pacers and/or Spurs next season.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I had your homer goggles. My team just won back-to-back titles and I still have concerns about the Pacers and/or Spurs next season.

It's not homer goggles at all. They are better on defense Thompson is solid, iggy and Bogut are elite. Barnes is a very good man to man defender.douglas is good at defending the 1. O Neal is a good rim protector. Concerns of those teams based on what?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the warriors had Bogut healthy last season they would of probably won 50+ games and they have only gotten better with the roster moves they made

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not homer goggles at all. They are better on defense Thompson is solid, iggy and Bogut are elite. Barnes is a very good man to man defender.douglas is good at defending the 1. O Neal is a good rim protector. Concerns of those teams based on what?

:laugh3::lol: Man you're killing me here.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3::lol: Man you're killing me here.

How am I killing you here??? I was talking about defense and Bogut is a difference maker at protecting the paint. Igoudala is deff one of the best perimeter defenders in the whole NBA o neal had a good defensive season last year. I don't know how I'm killing you here???

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clippers will finish as a top 3 seed in the west along with SAS and either OKC/HOU. Warriors will be lucky to get the 5 seed. I'm looking at them as a 6 or 7 seed again.

Just because you beat a Nuggets team who is a regular season team doesn't mean your team is designed for post season success. Every season is not the same. Just because you advanced further than them last season doesn't mean the same will happen this yr. Just remember that the Warriors were terrible in the 2nd half of the season

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee,curry, igoudala are a great top 3. 3 potential all star canidates. Bogut a top 5 center when healthy, Barnes has star potential. Klay Thompson is a good SG but I think he's reached his potential already but we will see.

Bogut is not a top 5 center
Lee and Curry need to prove they can stay healthy

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a smart guy.

Now just add Chicago (with Rose back), Brooklyn, Houston, New York, O-City and Golden State to that list and you'll be a smarter guy. ;)

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because they will be a huge story for the media. players will want to come to this team. they have the mojo:talent, coaching, motivation

But the Ring will reside with the Eastern Conference.............again

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee, Curry, and Iggy are not a great big 3.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a smart guy.

Now just add Chicago (with Rose back), Brooklyn, Houston, New York, O-City and Golden State to that list and you'll be a smarter guy. ;)

I don't know why I'm going to do this but I am. Neither of those teams scare me one bit.

Chicago: Miami has beaten a Derrick Rose led Bulls team with a much better bunch in the playoffs when Miami had the big 3 and nothing else. Chicago has hit their ceiling. Thibs will run Chicago to the limit during the regular season where they'll run out of gas in the playoffs. Happens every single year that he's been the coach.

Brooklyn: Rookie coach. Ageing roster. They'll be a 4-seed and get eliminated in the 2nd round.

Houston: They have Dwight and Harden. Decent tandem, but Miami has shut down Harden, and the only time Miami would see them in the playoffs would be the Finals. Houston improved, but they're still no better than a 4-seed in the West.

New York: Did New York gain a 3rd team I don't know about? I'm not concerned with the Knicks whatsoever....like not at all.

OKC: Miami has ravaged that team dating back to the 2012 Finals. They also don't have Harden, once again not concerned.

Golden State: Great offensive team. But it's simply a team led by a really good PG who just can't stay healthy. Plus, they have to get through either OKC, LAC or the Spurs. I'll go with the field.

Once again, I'm not saying Miami is unbeatable. The last two seasons has shown me that they are. But to think that anyone on this list is just as good or is better is just laughable. Like I said, Indiana and the Spurs are the only two team's in the league that give me cause for concern.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing scary about GSW or OKC from a Heat perspective. All OKC have is Kevin and Russ. Really weak bench and role players